Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, February 28th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 28 2013, 08:51 AM (10,173 Views)
KMan101
Member Avatar

EWWWWW @ Dannifer. That poor couch.

Do the stylists hate Kristian? Hope's looked like crap lately and I never comment on wardrobe.

Really enjoying Abby vs. Chloe.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

God, I fucking love Lucas/Sami as BFF co-parents. They bicker like crazy, but have each other's backs. As it should be.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Oh look Hope still exists.

Lucas and Sami finally get to discuss Nick and Will's baby. I wonder if Lucas is going to be able to piece this together by himself or if Will is going to have to come break it down for him. I hope he is smart enough to do it himself, but doubtful.

If Abigail and Chloe don't start slapping each other by the end of their next act then I'm pissed.

I need Tom Horton's floating head to come break up this nasty Dannifer thing going on.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Did Nick just made a backhanded Nighttime Hope reference to Hope to play on her sympathy?

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

HOPE! I'm really liking the build-up they're doing to Vargas' reveal. And nice job, Nick - you never miss an opportunity to build support for your "Sami sucks" campaign.

"You're out, Chloe." LOL. Abby's level of concern about her mom's relationship is hilarious.

Why is Sami telling Lucas that she snuck into Gabi's room? Wasn't he there when she did that?

cord08

Her wardrobe may be questionable, but Hope's mane looks lovely today.

cord08

Where's Father Matt?

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I love how Eric/Nicole have these other mini-stories going on while their looming supercoupledom plays as an undercurrent

cord08

That's Father Matt? I thought he was played by the M*A*S*H actor. Or they recasted him...

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I'm constantly stunned by how much I'm truly and genuinely enjoying Sami lately. She really feels like an adult version of 1990s/early2000s Sami. She's FUN again!

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Not specific to this episode, but...I sure do love Lucas. More of him please. Even without a romantic interest (which is baffling, because he's quite a catch) he's fun to watch and always relevant.

cord08

Wow, I thought that flower line by Sami was a throwaway in another epi, but she actually got Gabi flowers!

cord08

Well, at least they're addressing the legal issues with Will. Nice.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Somebody pass the Pepto Bismol, Dannifer be gettin' handsy.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Dammit. Kate Mansi needs a REAL storyline. It's great seeing her get some decent material to play.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Abby to Chloe: "This look doesn't work outside of a trailer park."

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Abby calling Chloe trash - spoken like a true Horton Princess.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I am loving the FUCK out of some Kate Mansi today. She really needs to be in an adult storyline instead of the typical After School Special crap they normally give her.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 28 2013, 01:18 PM
I am loving the FUCK out of some Kate Mansi today. She really needs to be in an adult storyline instead of the typical After School Special crap they normally give her.
So true. Look at this woman! She is a WOMAN.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

cord08
Feb 28 2013, 01:12 PM
That's Father Matt? I thought he was played by the M*A*S*H actor. Or they recasted him...
The M*A*S*H guy plays Father Tobias

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply