Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, February 28th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 28 2013, 08:51 AM (10,144 Views)
cord08

Dan/Jen make a joke about acting like teenagers. It would be funny if it wasn't true.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Damn. Daniel put on the breaks and said that he and Jenn were acting like a couple of teenagers. "it's okay. my parents aren't home." Jenn needs beaten.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Kate Mansi is always fantastic. I say it too much. She's one of my favorite actresses on the show. She is always great in the bigger scenes. They saddle her with the most boring shit possible and it makes no sense. If DAYS truly wanted to go younger, which doesn't even appear to be true, she would be featured a lot more.

I am really liking Lucas today, but I usually can't handle his constant screaming. I wish they would put him in some kind of relationship or give him some friends.

cord08

OH, Chloe bringing up Jack. Chloe's right, though...

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Abby thinks Chloe is the "most evil, conniving woman to ever walk this planet"? There has to be something else going on in her head right now. Chloe is worse than, say, Nicole, who wanted to send her mother up for murder?

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I think Abby's going overboard with Chloe. Chloe isn't nearly as evil as Abby makes out. That said, Chloe using Jack to get a dig in at Abby is freaking AWESOME and I love how freaking twisted it's making Abby.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Straight up devious of Chloe to play the Jack card! I had a slow grin appearing on my face, like the Grinch.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Chloe vs. Abigail was amazing. Jack is the best part of this horrible storyline. If the focus shifted more to Abigail vs. Chloe I could get onboard with this. Dannifer is and always will be horrible and I can't even focus during their bullshit scenes. Killing Jack will never stop bothering me this time. He fits in the show perfectly. I can't believe they felt like Jack was anchoring Jennifer down instead of vice versa.

cord08

The Nick/Gabi scene was straight up foreshadowing. Even the music sounded foreboding.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Spoke too soon on Lucas. Shouty came out. Sigh.

mae
Member Avatar

Dear Chloe,

Need MOAR! <3

Posted Image

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I'm really enjoying Freddie Smith's work today. IMO, this is some of the best work he's done as Sonny in months. There's tons of life in Sonny today instead of him being another piece of set dressing like he usually seems.

Angelsmile

Will almost seems like standing up for himself is too tiresome.

cord08

LOL. I love how Sami just whips her coat across the room.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

Laufeyson
Feb 28 2013, 10:22 AM
Will Nicole actually confess or will this be yet another missed opportunity used to stall this story?
Actually I don't see it as a stall, I see it as angst...and I don't expect her to confess, since I don't expect him to find out officially this soon....or maybe I'll be presently surprised...I just need something to trigger his fantasies dammit! If this does the trick then so be it...lol

KMan101
Member Avatar

I gotta say it's really nice to actually get amusement out of Sami again. I really like this version.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

LOL at how damn horrible Sami is. I still can't stand Sami, but its starting to get back to the point where I enjoy not liking her. She's still a little over the top annoying, but at least she's back to being true to character.

cord08

Chloe is going for the JUGULAR! DAMN.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I love that Chloe is a Jack & Jennifer shipper who thinks Jenn is trying to move on when Jack is barely in the grave. lolol

cord08

This is awesome! OMG!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply