Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, February 28th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 28 2013, 08:51 AM (10,024 Views)
am103
Member Avatar

Really, Jennifer? On your grandmother's couch? Relax, honey, this isn't the DiMera mansion.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PatNS
Member Avatar

I have a feeling that Nick is going to call Sami's bluff tomorrow - that will be fun to watch. Enjoyed their scenes - Blake Berris just owns his scenes!

Seriously - Sami is dressed more like a streetwalker than an executive of a cosmetics company. And isn't her dress (and I'm being liberal with that word) at least one size too small?

Really enjoyed the Abby / Chloe showdown. Chloe is as vile as Sami and believe me, that's not a good thing. Does she seriously think lying to Daniel is the right thing to do right now - in what universe is Dan not going to find out what really went down???

Nice to see Hope again. I enjoyed her scenes with both Nick and Eric.

And oh oh ... is Nicole going to find out it's not Father Matt in the confessional but Eric before she says something she can't take back!

am103
Member Avatar

Chloe: "Are you done?"

Abby: "Almost... You're trash. There, now I'm done."

Holy CRAP, why is Kate Mansi so awesome?! This girl has proven time and time again that she is capable of keeping up with the vets on this show, and they insisit on putting her in the most childish of storylines. Give this girl a real storyline NOW!

am103
Member Avatar

And by the way, BitchChloe is fantastic! I swear, it's like she's saying all the things I can't about Daniel/Jennifer! And twisting the knife with Jack's memory is a gruesome twist. How entertaining!

am103
Member Avatar

Oh, I have a feeling this Sami/Nick showdown is going to be golden.

Jennifer looks really beautiful today, I just wish she was sharing scenes with someone other than Daniel.

am103
Member Avatar

Chloe using Jack's death to manipulate Abigail is made of WIN. These scenes were very well done, and I'm impressed by Mansi and Bjorlin's performances. Chloe must've taken notes on how to be vindictive from Vivian that summer they spent so much time together, lol.

guessgirl
Member Avatar

Romancer66
Feb 28 2013, 03:13 PM
guessgirl
Feb 28 2013, 02:26 PM
I thought Kate Mansi was horrible today in the Chloe vs Abi scenes. I don't think she is a bad actress but her acting today was just bad. Chloe look more in control while Abi looked like a freaking loon. I know I should have felt bad for her since Chloe was using her father against her but I really didn't and she didn't make me feel any empathy for her.
One reason I can't sympathize much with Abigail over her fight with Chloe is that less than a year ago, she was pulling the same kind of crap trying to get Austin away from Carrie. And that was even worse because Austin and Carrie were married, whereas Dannifer are just dating at this point. So--hypocrisy much? Also, self-righteousness doesn't become Abigail any better than it does her mother. From the sound of it, Chloe hit below the belt with regard to Jack, but Jen-Jen's little girl shouldn't be dishing it out if she can't take it.
You're right I wasn't even thinking about the Austin/Carrie stuff but I think for me Abi lost me when she got all emotional/weepy about her father (Yes I understand she would be she loves him and he's gone etc) but had she remain more in control and in the previous bitch mode before I would probably cheer her on. She lost some steam when that happen.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

KMan101
Feb 28 2013, 01:56 PM
Sami blackmailing someone feels so right to me. So right.
I just wish she would have done the homework and had the information to tell Nick that she knew what Gabi did....and tell him to back off or she'd spill....
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

Sami slapping Nick was so good! Lol. The best part of this story is all of the wonderful character interactions that come with it because of all of the people it affects. The Bradys, Hortons, and Hernandezes are all at war right now, and it could not be more fun to watch!

concerned
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 28 2013, 01:54 PM
BWAHAHAHA! Nicole goes to the confessional to confess her feelings about Eric not knowing it's really Eric who's listening! WIN!
Good to see some people find that plot device interesting. My first thought was you have got to be kidding me is the work experience kid writing this week.

six
Member Avatar

Sami's dress was a bit short for the office, but wth, I guess it doesn't matter when you're sleeping with your only co worker.

I was all set to gripe about Will blaming Sami, but now that I think about it, it is true that Lucas got the phone call after Will asked for the paternity test, and Will has no way of knowing Nick was planning on making that call well before Sami got involved. I do hope the whole thing comes out eventually, but there is something so right about Sami trying to help and making things worse for everyone instead. Thank goodness for Sonny, the voice of reason. Will might not know the whole truth about Nick, but he knows enough not to roll over and let him take his kid. If all the other attempted murderers get to keep their kids, so can you, Will. ;)

Ericole :wub: I LOVE that Eric's relentless goodness is wearing on Nicole. That is exactly the kind of thing that would annoy someone like her. It's surprising, since that kind of thing would drive me crazy in a character, but in Eric it's so endearing, because it's clear that he's a regular guy making a genuine attempt to live up to his ideals; he's not a naturally perfect Mary Sue. And he was in the confessional! :cart: This show is delivering on the mini cliffhangers lately.

The Chloe/Abby fight was everything. I miss ghoul girl, but I love cold, manipulative Chloe and I think the role suits NB very well. KM yet again proved how underrated she is on this show. If she can't be in an A story of her own, at the least, they need to insert her into the baby story. Abby is Will, Nick AND Sonny's cousin, and best friend/daughter to Gabi's victims. She should be all over this story.

The Sami/Nick scene was perfect. I wonder if Sami called EJ to find out what Gabi's secret is and if he'll tell her or if ejami will have issues over it.

Is Hope's hair a bit lighter than usual? It looked nice.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

I only watched the scenes on Youtube today, but I will say I liked the Sami/Nick stuff and the Wilson/Lucas stuff, though it must be said that Salem is in its own legal universe, and all applications of RL law about assault, juvenile law, attempted murder and blackmail should never be applied. I did like that Lucas figured out Nick is recording them and I hope, hope, hope they can use that against Nick. I also like that Will recognizes he should have taken responsibility from the word go.

There's interesting chemistry when Wilson interacts with Lucas.

Although, I liked the Nick/Sami scenes - and I generally love BB's performance, AS does straight up bitch (it's basically the foundation of her career) so well I was not thinking Nick was much of a threat to her.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Six, that banner! :rockon:

zanygrrl
Member Avatar

I wonder if the constant mentions of Jack are a plot point for Abigail's potential future involvement in the baby/Gabigate storyline? There is a huge connection between Dannifer/Abigail and the baby storyline since Dan's daughter and Jen's husband/Abigail's father were directly affected by Gabi's summer scheme.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

six
Feb 28 2013, 03:53 PM
I was all set to gripe about Will blaming Sami, but now that I think about it, it is true that Lucas got the phone call after Will asked for the paternity test, and Will has no way of knowing Nick was planning on making that call well before Sami got involved. I do hope the whole thing comes out eventually, but there is something so right about Sami trying to help and making things worse for everyone instead. Thank goodness for Sonny, the voice of reason. Will might not know the whole truth about Nick, but he knows enough not to roll over and let him take his kid. If all the other attempted murderers get to keep their kids, so can you, Will. ;)

It's absolutely true that Sami has escalated the situation to the point that Nick has pulled the trigger on his blackmail scheme, and I don't blame Will for blaming her. Except, once he calms down, he ought to thank her. Nick was planning this all along, Sami just forced him to show his hand early - in front of Sonny no less - so now Will has been forced out of his pollyanna bubble of denial. I hope he'll remember Nick's pushy-ness, and the gay boy comments and start to realize this is more than about Sami.

Now, I just want Justin to come in an play super lawyer to the rescue.

six
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Feb 28 2013, 04:02 PM
The person who made it has several. Let me know if you want the link. :)

Agreed, Honeybees. I"m just not sure if Will will ever put it together unless Nick has a breakdown and lays out the whole sequence of events for everyone.

Angelsmile

Honeybees
Feb 28 2013, 04:14 PM
six
Feb 28 2013, 03:53 PM

It's absolutely true that Sami has escalated the situation to the point that Nick has pulled the trigger on his blackmail scheme, and I don't blame Will for blaming her. Except, once he calms down, he ought to thank her. Nick was planning this all along, Sami just forced him to show his hand early - in front of Sonny no less - so now Will has been forced out of his pollyanna bubble of denial. I hope he'll remember Nick's pushy-ness, and the gay boy comments and start to realize this is more than about Sami.

Now, I just want Justin to come in an play super lawyer to the rescue.
You definitely have more faith in Will than I do.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Why is everyone harping on short dresses and skirts lately? I'm not saying I like the way AS looked today, but this is a soap where people are supposed to be hot. I don't want people walking around in potato sacks.

Nicole's was in a church so I can understand some people saying wtf? But AZ is hot and it works with the Eric/Nicole drama going on. She needs to catch his eye.

Angelsmile

six
Feb 28 2013, 04:19 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
Feb 28 2013, 04:02 PM
The person who made it has several. Let me know if you want the link. :)

Agreed, Honeybees. I"m just not sure if Will will ever put it together unless Nick has a breakdown and lays out the whole sequence of events for everyone.
Will definitely is not the type to get the hint from the building falling on him. He still seems to need someone to prove to him it was a building and then have the building agree.

PhilipCanDoBetter
Member Avatar

Why is this show boring? :-/

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply