Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, February 28th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 28 2013, 08:51 AM (10,168 Views)
six
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Feb 28 2013, 04:23 PM
Why is everyone harping on short dresses and skirts lately? I'm not saying I like the way AS looked today, but this is a soap where people are supposed to be hot. I don't want people walking around in potato sacks.

Nicole's was in a church so I can understand some people saying wtf? But AZ is hot and it works with the Eric/Nicole drama going on. She needs to catch his eye.
I don't mind it when characters look hot, (imo, Sami's dress was the perfect size), but it is kind of distracting when someone is walking around looking like they forgot to wear pants at work or at church, like Nicole did the other day.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

PhilipCanDoBetter
Feb 28 2013, 04:29 PM
Why is this show boring? :-/
I don't think it is, but your banner and everything else made me miss Stephanie and Philip.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

I watched this show yesterday on iTunes & have been clamoring to read everyone's thoughts!

I LOVED THIS SHOW!!

Sami & Nick made of total absolute win! From him calling her "bitch", to the slap, to Sami telling Nick she knows what Gabi did las summer ( I literally choked on that one). Their confrontation was old school soap & I ate it up with a spoon.

Ericole :wub: That last scene in the confessional, you just knew it was coming but when I saw Erics face, I gasped out loud.

Sonny/will/Lucas- loved Lucas telling Will to listen to his boyfriend, LOVED Sonny getting all vocal about the situation, Will blaming Sami is par for Sami's child, so I'm okay with it. Eventually, he'll see it wasn't completely her fault.

Hated Dannifer. Imagine that.

Chloe/Abby was good. Abby's line about the trailer park look had me LOL.

Not shocked that this one was written by Melissa Salmons. She's quickly become my favorite.

camera shy

Honestly, if I was Gabi, Sami would never come anywhere near my baby. I fight Will every step of the way on that issue. And AS must think she has a figure like Rihanna with the these short skirts. AS you need to leave the short skirts to the twenty-something crowd with the great figures and legs to carry them off. When I see her in those so too small dresses, all I can think of is that old commercial with the kid yelling, "More Park Sauages mom, please!".

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

PhilipCanDoBetter
The stories themselves are boring because they're not really going anywhere, they're just treading water.
The dialogue in specific scenes or between specific characters makes this non-progression less noticeable as it is written well.

Personally, I'm bored of Hope having nothing to do but pop up once a week and listen to someone bitch (Jennifer, Marlena, Nick) or give someone advice (Nick, Rafe, Eric, Nicole).

PhilipCanDoBetter
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Feb 28 2013, 04:32 PM
PhilipCanDoBetter
I don't think it is, but your banner and everything else made me miss Stephanie and Philip.
I guess, I'm sick of seeing Chloe being trashed for boring Dannifer. Brady being dumb. Ericole storyline need to............moveeee little faster. I want romance, darn it.

Thanks, miss them too! :wub2: ;)

AFaithL

I think the show is good, but I agree about the stories needing to pick up the pace.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

six
Feb 28 2013, 03:53 PM
Sami's dress was a bit short for the office, but wth, I guess it doesn't matter when you're sleeping with your only co worker.

I was all set to gripe about Will blaming Sami, but now that I think about it, it is true that Lucas got the phone call after Will asked for the paternity test, and Will has no way of knowing Nick was planning on making that call well before Sami got involved. I do hope the whole thing comes out eventually, but there is something so right about Sami trying to help and making things worse for everyone instead. Thank goodness for Sonny, the voice of reason. Will might not know the whole truth about Nick, but he knows enough not to roll over and let him take his kid. If all the other attempted murderers get to keep their kids, so can you, Will. ;)

Ericole :wub: I LOVE that Eric's relentless goodness is wearing on Nicole. That is exactly the kind of thing that would annoy someone like her. It's surprising, since that kind of thing would drive me crazy in a character, but in Eric it's so endearing, because it's clear that he's a regular guy making a genuine attempt to live up to his ideals; he's not a naturally perfect Mary Sue. And he was in the confessional! :cart: This show is delivering on the mini cliffhangers lately.

The Chloe/Abby fight was everything. I miss ghoul girl, but I love cold, manipulative Chloe and I think the role suits NB very well. KM yet again proved how underrated she is on this show. If she can't be in an A story of her own, at the least, they need to insert her into the baby story. Abby is Will, Nick AND Sonny's cousin, and best friend/daughter to Gabi's victims. She should be all over this story.

The Sami/Nick scene was perfect. I wonder if Sami called EJ to find out what Gabi's secret is and if he'll tell her or if ejami will have issues over it.

Is Hope's hair a bit lighter than usual? It looked nice.
Holy cow I love your banner. :wub2:

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

camera shy
Feb 28 2013, 04:39 PM
Honestly, if I was Gabi, Sami would never come anywhere near my baby. I fight Will every step of the way on that issue. And AS must think she has a figure like Rihanna with the these short skirts. AS you need to leave the short skirts to the twenty-something crowd with the great figures and legs to carry them off. When I see her in those so too small dresses, all I can think of is that old commercial with the kid yelling, "More Park Sauages mom, please!".
JMO, but I've seen plenty of Rihanna's outfits and Sami's clothing did not give me that impression at all. Sami's outfit was "balanced." Her long sleeved top and boots mitigated her short skirt. She didn't even show cleavage. The only skin she showed was her legs and I thought they looked great. Maybe stockings would be more appropriate for the weather but see my past post about how I feel about tights on her ;) . I WISH Rihanna would take notes on Sami's outfit today. -_-
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Mar 1 2013, 07:52 AM.

lysie
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Feb 28 2013, 02:52 PM
Matt
Feb 28 2013, 02:49 PM
So sayeth Lysie, so doesn't goeth the world.
Imagine the ratings for this week's shows? :omg:
This week should be fabulous. I don't remember being this bored with a soap since I was five and my mom made me watch Y&R.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

guessgirl
Member Avatar

JessicaLeigh
Feb 28 2013, 01:44 PM
Nick's misguided resoluteness is the opposite of Will's waffling. He is not cowed, not bowed, even though he's dead wrong. Come on, Will. How much longer do we have to wait on you to get some steel in your spine?
And that's one reason I can't really feel sorry for Will. Nick is wrong in his actions but at least he knows what the heck he wants. Will waffles back and forth. Do something. It would be more interesting if he got spine.
Edited by guessgirl, Feb 28 2013, 05:43 PM.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

I really loved what Chloe said. She said everything i had been thinking and wanting someone to actually say to Jennifer not Abby. I would have wanted to choke her to. Totally loved the way they had Chloe played up what happened. I miss the real Chloe i dont like how they ruined her for Dr Feel Good.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

DawnElicia
Feb 28 2013, 05:53 PM
I really loved what Chloe said. She said everything i had been thinking and wanting someone to actually say to Jennifer not Abby. I would have wanted to choke her to. Totally loved the way they had Chloe played up what happened. I miss the real Chloe i dont like how they ruined her for Dr Feel Good.
I also wished Chloe had said the things she said to Abby, to Jennifer instead. And even Alice's couch has been ruined for Dr. Feel Good...
Edited by Oak Alley, Feb 28 2013, 06:02 PM.

six
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Feb 28 2013, 05:21 PM
six
Sami's dress was a bit short for the office, but wth, I guess it doesn't matter when you're sleeping with your only co worker.

I was all set to gripe about Will blaming Sami, but now that I think about it, it is true that Lucas got the phone call after Will asked for the paternity test, and Will has no way of knowing Nick was planning on making that call well before Sami got involved. I do hope the whole thing comes out eventually, but there is something so right about Sami trying to help and making things worse for everyone instead. Thank goodness for Sonny, the voice of reason. Will might not know the whole truth about Nick, but he knows enough not to roll over and let him take his kid. If all the other attempted murderers get to keep their kids, so can you, Will. ;)

Ericole :wub: I LOVE that Eric's relentless goodness is wearing on Nicole. That is exactly the kind of thing that would annoy someone like her. It's surprising, since that kind of thing would drive me crazy in a character, but in Eric it's so endearing, because it's clear that he's a regular guy making a genuine attempt to live up to his ideals; he's not a naturally perfect Mary Sue. And he was in the confessional! :cart: This show is delivering on the mini cliffhangers lately.

The Chloe/Abby fight was everything. I miss ghoul girl, but I love cold, manipulative Chloe and I think the role suits NB very well. KM yet again proved how underrated she is on this show. If she can't be in an A story of her own, at the least, they need to insert her into the baby story. Abby is Will, Nick AND Sonny's cousin, and best friend/daughter to Gabi's victims. She should be all over this story.

The Sami/Nick scene was perfect. I wonder if Sami called EJ to find out what Gabi's secret is and if he'll tell her or if ejami will have issues over it.

Lol, I'll bet that's something you never saw yourself saying. This might be the only thing we agree about ;)

Layla did a great job on it.
Edited by six, Feb 28 2013, 06:09 PM.

Floridagirl
Member Avatar

What was up with Will napping today, really? He is being blackmailed, losing his child and his world is a hot mess and he is going to take a nap and maybe it will all go away.

cord08

Maybe he was having "pregnancy sympathy" since Gabi was also napping. If he starts having cravings... ;)

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

six
Feb 28 2013, 06:02 PM
LuvingLumi
Feb 28 2013, 05:21 PM
six

Lol, I'll bet that's something you never saw yourself saying. This might be the only thing we agree about ;)

Layla did a great job on it.
Well you know I've always been a fan of Ericole...I was a fan of original Ericole...but the banner is beautiful....

and yeah...we'll only agree on them for sure....everything else is still WAR! LMFAO

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Floridagirl
Feb 28 2013, 06:33 PM
What was up with Will napping today, really? He is being blackmailed, losing his child and his world is a hot mess and he is going to take a nap and maybe it will all go away.
He was awake all night when Gabi was in the hospital, had some hot make-up sex, and then got yelled at by ol' crazy eyes. That's enough to exhaust anybody.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Floridagirl
Feb 28 2013, 06:33 PM
I dont really think that Will took a nap. He was up all night so he was probably really tired and stressed from it all and he just passed out for a bit.

Floridagirl
Member Avatar

Ok, I don't get to watch the full episodes much, the TV is on in our waiting room. It just seemed strange for Will to be asleep and Sonny on the computer (I thought researching). Like I said I only catch snippets, but I'm loving what I do get to see. I also enjoy this forum, it's honest;)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply