Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother Canada: Live Feeds Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 28 2013, 01:26 PM (6,266 Views)
Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

OMG I am so happy that GARY won HOH!! :D He better put up that ho Liza and her redneck boyfriend Tom.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Topaz and Gary were in the HOH last night and I think Gary is putting Emmett and Tom on the block...and if either comes down then Jillian is going up.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Sorry - I guess it is Tom & Liza going up....who knows at this point.

Manny
Member Avatar

If Tom leaves before Suzette, it's gonna be hilarious!

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

Topaz & Gary were up all night. Gary is probably putting up Tom & Liza. Gary told Topaz that he wants Tom to go because he is afraid Tom will put him and Topaz up.

Honestly, I think Gary should put Emmett/Alec/Peter up against Tom if he wants to ensure Tom's departure.

Alec was not too smart last night either. He was really showing his hand by pushing hard for Liza to go home. Gary asked Alec point blank if he'd save Gary if he was on the block with Topaz and Alec kept saying if that's what Topaz wanted he would. (Like Topaz would be like "OH YEAH SAVE GARY INSTEAD OF ME")

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

darraholic
Mar 16 2013, 03:11 PM
Topaz & Gary were up all night. Gary is probably putting up Tom & Liza. Gary told Topaz that he wants Tom to go because he is afraid Tom will put him and Topaz up.

Honestly, I think Gary should put Emmett/Alec/Peter up against Tom if he wants to ensure Tom's departure.

Alec was not too smart last night either. He was really showing his hand by pushing hard for Liza to go home. Gary asked Alec point blank if he'd save Gary if he was on the block with Topaz and Alec kept saying if that's what Topaz wanted he would. (Like Topaz would be like "OH YEAH SAVE GARY INSTEAD OF ME")
Topaz did say that she wanted Alec to save Gary instead of her though. I saw it on the feeds.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Tom took a wiz, didn't wash his hands and then jumped in bed with Liza.... :x
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

I'm loving Gary & Topaz's late night schemings.

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

Also, Topaz & Gary don't trust Alec anymore. They're on to him and his bro-alliances.

If Topaz & Gary could reel in Talla it would become my favorite alliance ever.

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

And for those of you that don't know: Gary nominated Liza & Tom for eviction and Alec won the Veto.

Manny
Member Avatar

I just hope Alec was serious about not trusting Tom and that he won't save Tom.

I would love a Gary/Topaz/Talla alliance!! Although I love a Peter/Alec alliance as well. I like Peter!
Edited by Manny, Mar 17 2013, 11:32 AM.

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

Gary's HoH room :o It's like a tornado went through there. Tom looked revolted when he came in this morning.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Alec is not using the veto for sure....the ceremony has not happened yet, but it is a 100% gurantee he is not using it.

Also the entire house is voting Tom our except for AJ & Talla, who are being intentionally kept in the dark so they don't tell Tom what is going to happen.

They are going to be told last minute which way the house is voting and they can switch if they want to.

Oh and Gary/Topaz have Peter/Alec, the Quattro and the Liza/Peter alliance figured out. They also have Jillian figured out and neither one trusts her AT all or is falling for her "sweet innocent girl" routine.

They also are guessing that this Thursday will be a DE (which it will be).

Those two are very intuitive...I am quite impressed with their game play so far.
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Mar 18 2013, 01:44 PM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Veto Ceremony is over - Alec did not use the veto...so Liza/Tom remain on the block

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Tom is DISGUSTING. Alec was showering, and Tom opened the door, exposing him on the live feeds without his consent... I don't care how pissed off you are at someone, that is wrong. I hope this douchebag gets evicted on Thursday!

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Alec is really upset about it - his eyes were red, and when people brought up what happened he seemed like he was about to cry, and put his sleep mask on to hide it. He ended up breaking down, and the feeds cut.

DAMN! Why don't they ever show any of the drama? Fucking BB Canada!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Alec is VERY upset, he broke down on the couch with Topaz....he is very humiliated and is very worried about his future as a professor at UBC after Tom/Liza exposed him in the shower.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Topaz and Peter were just starting to freak on Tom when feeds were cut.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Topaz was going OFF on Tom big time when the feeds cut....SOOO pissed...major drama is happening and they cut the feeds to hide it....UGH!

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply