Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother Canada: Live Feeds Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 28 2013, 01:26 PM (6,880 Views)
Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Ok so Topaz lost her collective shit on Tom and Liza for doing what they did to Alec.

Apparently Topaz called Tom a douchebag and said everyone in this game hates him and is lying to his face and called him out on trying to ruin Alec's reputation outside of this game. She then said he looks like a fool for falling for such a whore like Liza, to which Liza then threatened to punch Topaz in the face and Topaz basically told Liza to try her best because she is positive who would be on the winning side of that exchange....Liza backed off, went inside and started bitching to anyone that would listen about Topaz. Topaz and Tom continued to go at it outside.

Everything is calmed down now....but Topaz and Liza are absolutely done with each other in this game, are open about their hatred of each other and are no longer going to hide it.

Edited by Mitchapalooza, Mar 19 2013, 12:31 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Emmett and Jillian spilled the beans to Tom that he is going, not Liza...they are telling him to fight for votes (can those two jump off a cliff please!). They also told him that Liza has played him the entire time....so now he is done with her and thinks she has played him for a fool on national tv.

Alec found out Emmett spilled the beans and got mad at him for fucking everything up. Basically Alec had to smooth everything over with Tom and told him he is not going (he is lying) and now Tom thinks he is staying again.

Alec told Topaz and Gary that Emmett spilled the beans, so now they are all pissed at Emmett and don't trust him as much.

Tom now plans to keep his distance from Liza and work for votes for the next two days. He also is planning to appologize to Topaz and Gary and tell them Liza sabotaged his game (ugh, yah Tom...its all Liza's fault...douche)

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Posted Image

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Alec asks Tom to apologize for exposing his d!ck

Alec cries about having Tom expose his pee-pee

Topaz talks to Tom about Exposing his D!ck

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

More YT videos related to Pee Pee Gate at the link below...

http://www.onlinebigbrother.com/big-brother-canada-alec-asks-tom-to-apologize-for-exposing-his-dck-on-tv/

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Irooooooooonic.

Posted Image

King
Member Avatar

Holy shiz! I always like to come in here on eviction days and catch up on the dram.
Edited by King, Mar 21 2013, 10:18 AM.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Unless a twist occurs or Topaz/Gary get mega pissed at someone, I think the next few week weeks will be a bit obvious with Suzette/AJ/Andrew/Talla going.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

I don't like that the Feeds have been down since the eviction. They said it would be back tonight, but still.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

darraholic
Mar 22 2013, 11:00 AM
I don't like that the Feeds have been down since the eviction. They said it would be back tonight, but still.
It's been 31 hours... RIDICULOUS.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Feeds are FINALLY back up.

Looks like Alec won HoH.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Topaz & Gary better start making a big move against Peter/Alec soon. Peter & Alec were discussing how they are going to get Topaz out down the road.

King
Member Avatar

Wow, Alec turning on Topaz would be crazy.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

It won't be this round. Peter & Alec don't want the blood on their hands.

Manny
Member Avatar

I think they'll just go with Suzette and AJ/Andrew.. which is fine by me :D

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Alec/Peter better target Jillian/Emmett before they even THINK about going after Topaz/Gary.

The longer Emmett and to a lesser extent Jillian are left in the game, the harder it will be to get them out.
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Mar 25 2013, 01:04 PM.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

It was leaked early on the Slice website that the big twist would be a Double HOH, but looks like they changed it at the last minute because the surprise was ruined.

Feeds are down until Sunday... the following message appears on the screen:

Quote:

A surprise eviction is about to shake up Big Brother Canada and we're keeping it a secret until Sunday night's episode. LIVE feeds will be back following Sunday's 9pm broadcast. Thank you for understanding.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

You think they'll end the show early with unplanned evictions? I mean there was a double one last week and now an unscheduled one.

I admit I've lost a lot of interest too. I read on their Twitter or FB that the Slice free preview was ending soon so it will be interesting to see how much lower the ratings get with no freebies watching...LOL

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

The feeds came back for a short while.

Here is what happened:

Topaz nominated AJ & Andrew and AJ was evicted. Topaz and Gary wanted Andrew gone, but Alec & Peter I guess got AJ out instead.

Andrew became the new HoH, but hasn't nominated yet. It looks like Andrew is pushing for a Topaz/Gary nomination. Alec & Gary both pushing for a Topaz/Emmett nomination.

Topaz is pissed with Alec. I guess she hasn't talked to him since.

Manny
Member Avatar

Wait, what?? AJ was evicted?! And Andrew is the HOH?!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply