Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother Canada: Live Feeds Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 28 2013, 01:26 PM (6,659 Views)
darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Yup.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I don't know what it is, I enjoy the show so much when I watch the episodes on the Slice site but I cant for the life of me get invested enough to get into the feeds.

Has anyone heard how the ratings have been?

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Topaz & Gary are nominated for eviction.

Honestly, I think Andrew's a moron. He's totally buying into Alec & Peter's bullshit. His best move would have been to get Topaz/Gary/Talla on his side.

Manny
Member Avatar

Yes! But he's not that good of a player to figure that out. I'm guessing Peter/Alec/Emmett/Jill are final 4. Which is fine, cause I like Peter/Alec, but I also like Topaz/Gary so I Pop Up one of them makes it till the end somehow.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Ugh, fucking Andrew! God damn him for targeting Gary! :(

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

A new alliance has formed. Talla/Emmett/Jillian/Andrew. Emmett & Jillian are planning to target Alec & Peter this week.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Ugh I'm so pissed Jillian won HOH - I can't stand her! I wanted her or Emmett out this week... oh well, I may get my wish since it's a DE week.

I'm an East Coast girl, but I have zero support for this dumb alliance. :P

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

NocturnalBlondie
Apr 5 2013, 03:53 AM
Ugh I'm so pissed Jillian won HOH - I can't stand her! I wanted her or Emmett out this week... oh well, I may get my wish since it's a DE week.

I'm an East Coast girl, but I have zero support for this dumb alliance. :P
Jillian only won because Topaz made a deal with her that she would give her the HoH if she promised not to put her up. We can all blame Topaz for Jemmet (i can't believe Jillian's sisters created a squish name for her showmance) being in power this week.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Ugh cant stand Jillian...she is so nominating Alec/Peter with Topaz as replacement.

Alec/Peter fucked their game when they went against getting Andrew out during Topaz HOH.

DUMB DUMB!!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I am back to loving this show again...all the drama from last week has pulled me RIGHT back in.

I am so obviously routing for Peter/Alec/Topaz TEAM WEST COAST!

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

I hate Jillian and Emmett with a fiery passion! Andrew and Talla are basically irrelevant. I'm basically rooting for Peter now.

Manny
Member Avatar

I don't really hate anyone.. I would like to have Peter/Alec/Topaz win, but I don't really hate Emmett or Jillian..
Talla is funny, but I don't really want her to win. Andrew is just okay and he did get Gary out, but I don't want him to win.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

I like both sides to an extent.

Loved Alec/Peter/Topaz for most of the game, but they got soooo cocky. I'm fine to see them lose one member just to see that cocky behavior be gone.

I hated Emmett/Jillian for most of the game, but starting to like them now.

Alec & Peter were so stupid to get rid of AJ over Andrew. And even more stupid not to target Emmett & Jillian earlier.

Manny
Member Avatar

Oh yes, Alec and Peter's biggest mistake was not voting out Andrew instead of AJ..

Since Jillian just nominated Alec and Peter (duh!). So Darrah, your wish might come true.. Peter did win the veto, so Topaz will probably go up as a replacement, but one of them will leave the house.

Alec and Topaz were just talking and Alec realized that their biggest mistake was not voting Andrew out.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Alec pretty much sunk himself tonight.

Emmett & Jillian have been switching back and forth on Alec or Topaz leaving the past few days. With Andrew & Talla sticking with the get Alec out.

Anyways, Alec tried to get Andrew to vote Topaz out today and promised to go after Emmett & Jillian next week. Andrew didn't buy it and went straight up to Jillian & Emmett with what Alec said. Jillian & Emmett also told Andrew that Alec said he'd target Andrew to them. So, Alec's playing both sides was just made public.

Meanwhile, Topaz is really doing her best to get in with the girls. Talla & Topaz have been hanging out A LOT lately. Even Jillian has been hanging with Topaz today. I think it is pretty smart for Jillian to have a side deal with the two girls as a back up plan.

Manny
Member Avatar

I really hope Topaz stays and gets HOH next week! That would be soooo great! :)

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

The rumor from tonight:

Alec was evicted.
Emmett won HoH.
Emmett nominated Topaz & Talla.
Peter won veto BUT did NOT use it.
Topaz was the 2nd person evicted.
It was also revealed that a juror member will return with Canada voting.

If this is true then Peter is the dumbest moron ever. So stupid to not use the veto on Topaz.

They might as well just hand the win over to Emmett.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

darraholic
Apr 11 2013, 08:32 PM
The rumor from tonight:

Alec was evicted.
Emmett won HoH.
Emmett nominated Topaz & Talla.
Peter won veto BUT did NOT use it.
Topaz was the 2nd person evicted.
It was also revealed that a juror member will return with Canada voting.

If this is true then Peter is the dumbest moron ever. So stupid to not use the veto on Topaz.

They might as well just hand the win over to Emmett.
all true.
Sounds like Jillian won the second HoH of the night. I can't even with the live feeds right now - stomach hickies, Emmett grabbing Jillian's breasts. and Peter nowhere in sight.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Lmao at Jillian being HoH again. Basically 2 week HoH reign.

So, much for Peter's "brilliant move". He'll likely be the target.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

I'm hoping that Peter manages to win another Veto & one of Andrew or Talla go home. It doesn't really matter who returns (it probably won't be AJ though). The returning jury person stands no chance if Peter's evicted before they re-enter, but if Peter manages to stay, the returning player will at least have someone they can work with. Not sure if Gary would want to work with Peter, but he'd have to if he is to have any chance of staying.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply