Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother Canada: Live Feeds Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 28 2013, 01:26 PM (7,124 Views)
darraholic
Member Avatar

I'm just shaking my head at this Andrew/Emmett convo.

Andrew basically knows Jill/Emmett will take each other to the F2 together. Emmett doesn't even deny it and Andrew is OKAY with it.

I swear Emmett & Jillian are the only two playing this game.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

darraholic
Apr 11 2013, 10:45 PM
I'm just shaking my head at this Andrew/Emmett convo.

Andrew basically knows Jill/Emmett will take each other to the F2 together. Emmett doesn't even deny it and Andrew is OKAY with it.

I swear Emmett & Jillian are the only two playing this game.
I was thinking that about Andrew/Emmett when they made a deal during Andrew's HOH. Why would you make a deal with solid 2, and then bring in Talla of all people? Granted, Talla may be the only person he could win against, but still.

Manny
Member Avatar

Peter not using the veto is the dumbest move EVER. It's up there with Marcellas not saving himself, basically. Because Peter now has NO ONE. And that way he would at least have Topaz..

I guess it's Emmett and Jill's game to lose now.
Edited by Manny, Apr 12 2013, 04:14 AM.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Not only would he have Topaz, but he could have had Talla's vote too. Emmett was stupid enough to basically trash Talla when nominating her. Peter saves Topaz. He and Topaz evict Andrew thus saving Talla.

And then at the HoH it is Peter/Topaz/Talla vs Jillian.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

darraholic
Apr 12 2013, 10:29 AM
Not only would he have Topaz, but he could have had Talla's vote too. Emmett was stupid enough to basically trash Talla when nominating her. Peter saves Topaz. He and Topaz evict Andrew thus saving Talla.

And then at the HoH it is Peter/Topaz/Talla vs Jillian.
His 10-year old boy crush on a slut who let him finally get to somewhere between 0 and 1st base...I think that had something to do with his decision making.

And Liza's 'hairband" on his fingers makes him look like a TOTAL idiot!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

LoL and Liza actually called it a horrible move on twitter. And that is something considering how much Liza hates Topaz.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

oh for fuck's sake - Emmett is the new HoH. I swear production must be rigging the show or something. It's been Jillian-Emmett-Jillian-Emmett.

also, Gary's the one that was voted back. (haven't seen the episode yet, so i figured best put it here, in case it wasn't revealed in the episode)

King
Member Avatar

EMMETT won the PUZZLE CHALLENGE? WHAT!?!

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Looks like Jemmett wants to get rid of Andrew, and not Gary though. We'll see!

Gary really needs to win that Veto though! I want him to fight hard and earn his position at the end, otherwise I don't think he'll have a chance of winning.

Manny
Member Avatar

Emmett nominated Gary and Andrew and Gary won the veto!!! Yay!!!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I was just on YT and saw clips of Dan from US BB in the house talking to Gary and Jillian?!?

What's he doing in there?

Edge1978
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Apr 21 2013, 12:49 PM
I was just on YT and saw clips of Dan from US BB in the house talking to Gary and Jillian?!?

What's he doing in there?
He is in there for 24 hours to be utilized by the houseguests. Scheming questions, etc...
Edited by Edge1978, Apr 21 2013, 01:46 PM.

King
Member Avatar

I had to spoil myself for HOH winner.

Ugh. Jillian. Again. She really deserves this shit.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Looks like Talla is going home...

darraholic
Member Avatar

Gary is beyond stupid if he lets Talla go home. This is the perfect chance for Gary or Talla to win Veto and send Emmett home. If Emmett survives this week he's won the game.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

darraholic
Apr 26 2013, 11:16 AM
Gary is beyond stupid if he lets Talla go home. This is the perfect chance for Gary or Talla to win Veto and send Emmett home. If Emmett survives this week he's won the game.
That's an IF they win the veto though...I think if Talla wins she WILL evict Emmett, I think gary would consider that too.

King
Member Avatar

This week is all about POV anyway, but I'm scared JEMMETT will win it. :(

darraholic
Member Avatar

Jillian has basically had the HoH room for an entire month lol.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Emmett won POV. He pretty much has this game won.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Sounds like Emmett is going to evict Talla tomorrow.

Stupid move by Emmett & Jillian. Gary is a much bigger threat to win the Final HoH over Talla.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply