Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother Canada: Live Feeds Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 28 2013, 01:26 PM (6,919 Views)
Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Mitchapalooza
Feb 28 2013, 04:03 PM
Go Danielle...she is going after Jillian...she wants her out SO badly!

She needs to work the Evict Emmett vote some more though...this is key to getting at Jillian.
This intense girl rivalry reminds me a bit of Dana (man troll) VS Allison from BB4 lol.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Feeds are back up!

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

HOH competition is in play... They're hanging on trees.
Edited by NocturnalBlondie, Feb 28 2013, 09:01 PM.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

I see Emmett in the competition, so looks like Kat was evicted.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Andrew just dropped... Topaz dropped shortly after.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Peter is hanging, Tom is hanging, Emmett is hanging, Gary is hanging, Talla is hanging and Jillian is hanging... I think that's it.
Edited by NocturnalBlondie, Feb 28 2013, 09:08 PM.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

I'm disappointed Gary's plan didn't come together - I didn't want to see Kat get evicted. Would've helped if he actually talked to people about switching their votes! Ugh!

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Here's the competition:

Posted Image

From what I can understand, the show made them step higher and higher as the challenge went on... and at this point, they're only able to use their left foot as support.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Jillian is HOH!

Shick
Member Avatar

^ DAMN!!

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Emmett is trying to figure out who voted for him. He thinks that it's Gary, but Gary is denying it. Emmett saying he's happy to be in the house.

Shick
Member Avatar

I'm still trying to figure out why Liza voted to evict him? I guess to stir up drama?

Shick
Member Avatar

Jillian was talking to Emmett in the storage room and says she might nominate Danielle/Gary - says she wants Danielle to go

:( I knew this would happen

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

What a shocker - Jillian is going after Danielle!

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

-Danielle and Andrew talking in the living room - Danielle thinks she's going up, upset at how she played the game. Neither of them know who voted to evict Emmett. Andrew says he would have been worried if Talla won... Danielle tells him Talla would have put up Jillian.

-Talla and Liza are talking - Talla asks her who she trusts out the guys... Liza says she doesn't have a relationship with Alec. The girls say they won't talk to each other until after the nominations because they want to hide their alliance. They are discussing how to play things with Jillian. They think she's leaning towards putting either Suzette, Gary or AJ up. They think Tom wants to get rid of Aneal, but not quite yet. They also think she's keeping Tom and Emmett safe.

-Talla tells Liza that if she's nominated, she will have the votes in order to stay safe.

-Gary and Emmett talk in the bedroom - tells Emmett that he's loyal to three people: Emmett and Danielle, and that he will promise himself to Jillian (this guy :lol: ). Gary hopes that will keep him off the block. He says Danielle is feeling pretty down because she's pretty sure she's going up.

-Jillian apparently said Suzette was not going home.

-Gary talks to Emmett about how he gave him a puzzle piece during the veto competition.

-Gary tells Emmett that he will find out who voted for him - he thinks that will be the only way he can stay. Liza comes in and he asks her if she voted for Emmett, she says no.

-Gary says Suzette is a moron and he doesn't trust her. He wishes Jillian had gone. Liza and Gary talk about how they want AJ gone.

-Gary wants to sleep with Emmett... Emmett does not want to sleep with Gary. Gary asks if it's because he's gay. Emmett tells him about his gay brother. Emmett says that Gary should sleep with AJ for comedic value and gets the room to vote on it. Gary says he can't sleep with AJ because his nipples look like pepperoni and it scares him. :lol:

-Gary really wants to sleep with Emmett, says he just wants one night with him.

-AJ and Andrew are discussing nominations - they think Emmett and Jillian are together, and that Gary and Suzette will be her nominations. AJ says Liza is dangerous and wants him out of the game. Andrew is nervous about Peter. AJ tells him that Alec told him that he and Peter are close.

-AJ tells Andrew that the two of them are in an "alliance-mance" (LAWD).

-AJ says he thinks Talla is playing him.

-Andrew says that Danielle is freaking out. She's been clustered in with Gary and Suzette. On the other side, he thinks Emmett, Tom and Jill are working together.

-Apparently Tom said he wouldn't put up the 7 guys, except Gary because he wants him out. They don't care if Suzette and Gary leave.

-Peter and Liza talking about AJ - they think he's starting to lose his marbles. Say they want to tone down the jokes at his expense. They are going to swap beds because no one wants to sleep with AJ or Gary, and they feel bad.

-They think AJ's not coping well with being in the house. Says he talks too much, and basically agrees with everything everyone says.

-Emmett and Jillian are in bed together, and Gary's trying to get in too, basically pushing himself in.

-Jillian and Emmett talk in the storage room, she says she might nominate Gary and Danielle. Jillian says Danielle hates her and calls her a bitch. Emmett says he doesn't think Gary would put them up, but thinks Gary would put up Tom and he wouldn't like that.

-Emmett tells Jillian that Danielle is being awkward. Says Danielle likes him, but he's sharing a bed with Jillian.

-Emmett suggests that Jill puts him on the block with Danielle so he can win the POV and prevent her from doing so. Jillian says she would consider putting up Tom for that, but not him.

-Jillian and Liza talk in the bathroom - Liza asking if people are kissing Jillian's ass, she says yes, and that they're being really obvious about it. Jillian tells Liza that she wants to talk to her about the nominations. She tells Liza that she is not being considered for nomination.

-Gary continues bashing AJ - says he doesn't like him because of his pepperoni nipples... they remind him of his ex-boyfriend.

-AJ complains about Gary being nasty to him, and is offended about Gary making fun of his nipples.

-Peter talking to Alec, apparently Suzette hurt her ankle, but he's suspicious about it: "I watched her wrestling, and you don't hurt your ankle like that". Suzette walks in, so the conversation shifts.

-Alec and Peter shift the conversation to Gary, say they're not very close with him.

-Topaz comes back (was in the DR), and sits on Alec's lap. They talk about the HOH, saying Canada probably thought it was super easy and they could do that. Alec says the pegs were really small.

-Peter, Alec and Topaz assume the nominations will be either today or on Sunday.

-They say they think Suzette knew right away she would get HOH when she answered the phone, comparing it to BBUK when someone answered a phone and got HOH.

-Alec and Topaz, cuddling and kissing in bed.

-AJ's alone in the kitchen talking to himself. Everyone else in bed.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

-Apparently the HGs had their have/have not competition this morning. It was a messy challenge - a lot of clean up (HGs in bathroom with goop in their hair).

-Camera on backyard - production cleaning... looks like the competition was crawling through gunk.

-There's a slop bucket in the middle of the kitchen counter. Talla complaining, so she's a have not.

-Alec is also a have not.

-Gary screaming about his "ice cold" shower.

-Emmett is eating food in the kitchen, so he is not a have not.

-Peter and Alec are sharing a slop pancake. Alec says it tastes like "cabbage wrapped in a dish towel" (gross).

-Looks like Tom is also a have not (tee hee :) ).

-Topaz is icing her knee, looks like she hurt it during the competition.

-Tom is mixing up a batch of "slop-cakes".

-Apparently there was a red, blue and yellow team. The red team won, and the yellow team lost.

-Peter and Tom weighed themselves so they can see how much weight they lose while on slop.

-HGs complaining that they're tired - apparently BB woke them up in and they immediately had to do the have not competition.

-Tom and Alec complaining about people eating around them, as they're on slop. Emmett's right behind them eating Doritos. :lol:

-Tom is using Nair to try and remove the glue/hair from his legs. Alec also decides to Nair his legs.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

:puke:

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Tom is so gross...he popped this nasty zip on the side of his NECK last night, in the fucking kitchen!

Then didn't wash his hands, and proceeded to show anyone who would look, his nasty swollen zapper.

This guy is STRAIGHT up gross!!

His pasty as all fuck face, and nasty jaw line..yuck.

His personality is even worse!
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Mar 1 2013, 02:05 PM.

Shick
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Mar 1 2013, 02:04 PM
Tom is so gross...he popped this nasty zip on the side of his NECK last night, in the fucking kitchen!

Then didn't wash his hands, and proceeded to show anyone who would look, his nasty swollen zapper.

This guy is STRAIGHT up gross!!

His pasty as all fuck face, and nasty jaw line..yuck.

His personality is even worse!
:hail: This!!!!

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

The feeds have been down for a while. Could they be having the nomination ceremony right now?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply