Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother Canada: Live Feeds Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 28 2013, 01:26 PM (7,070 Views)
NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Feeds are back! Looks like Jillian got her HOH room!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Ugh Jillian...bitch needs to seperate her ass from Emmett and Tom because she will win points with me!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

And they're down again... these feeds are so annoying!

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Is anyone else playing along on the Slice website? You make your weekly predictions and apparently you earn points for correctly predicting HOH, Noms, POV, Evicted HG and Have Nots. You bank up points and can use them to influence the game or something.

I'm banking up and hopefully fucking over Tom some way or somehow... lol.

http://bigbrothercanada.slice.ca/game/
Edited by NocturnalBlondie, Mar 1 2013, 03:36 PM.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Gary talking with Jillian... wants to find out who voted for Emmett. Thinks it's Aneal who cast a pity vote for Kat. Jillian said Aneal had told them he might give her a pity vote because he felt bad, but after the eviction swore to them he didn't go through. Gary thinks it might be him... wants to talk to a few people and look at their eyes when he asks them about it. Says he's iffy about Liza too.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Jillian tells Gary she's not in an alliance with anyone yet. They both agree it's a dumb move this early on in the game. Says she was tripping when people said she was in an alliance with the boys.

Jillian saying she trusts Emmett the most in the game though. Gary agrees that he is honest, it's the way he was brought up, and that she can trust him.
Edited by NocturnalBlondie, Mar 1 2013, 04:12 PM.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Jillian says her nomination is more personal than actual game play. Says someone has negative energy within the house, and she knows has been talking about her behind her back.

Sounds like her main target is Danielle.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Liza and Emmett were being really flirty earlier - they were lying together on a couch and she was playing with his hat and rubbing his belly.

Watch yourself girl, lol... Jillian is HOH.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

-Tom's in the kitchen, complaining that the others are making foods that he likes when he has to eat slop (boo hoo).

-Talla freaking the fuck out because she's on slop. Yelling because the stools were moved in the bathroom - Tom telling her to calm down.

-Alec, Talla and Peter are going to the bathroom with their slop shakes in case they have to puke. :lol:

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Holy shit! Apparently Liza once mistook her acrylic nails crazy glue with her eye drops and dropped a bunch of crazy glue in her eye! Gross. She's telling Talla and a bunch of the girls the story.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Apparently Talla screamed at Andrew earlier and Jillian kinda didnt like it and mentioned her as possible nominee because of that.

Also everyone is SKEEVED and HELLA creeped out by AJ and his cray-cray

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I hope when Danielle is nominated that she doesn't accept defeat and works HARD to rally voted and support.

I can just see her having a defeatest attitude and I HATE people like that in this game!

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Mar 1 2013, 05:34 PM
Also everyone is SKEEVED and HELLA creeped out by AJ and his cray-cray
Lol, the guy basically attempted to have a shot with all of the girls in the house, Talla being his latest victim... :P

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

I actually like Andrew - I hope he doesn't end up being a BB8 Zach type though! Ugh.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

So if someone pisses Jillian off at all, she's going to nominate them? Does she even know what show she is on?! FFS she's nominating Danielle because she's worried about her "crush" on Emmett..

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

I hate how Tom thinks he's running the show! God I want him gone!

Shick
Member Avatar

Jillian keeps talking about how much of a bitch Danielle is being to her, yet every time I've seen them in the same room they've been pretty civil (arguably even friendly with each other) .. is she suffering from Danielle (BB14)'s delusions or something

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Shick
Mar 1 2013, 06:00 PM
So if someone pisses Jillian off at all, she's going to nominate them? Does she even know what show she is on?! FFS she's nominating Danielle because she's worried about her "crush" on Emmett..
Isn't that the norm for women on this show....they are idiots!

Shick
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Mar 1 2013, 06:56 PM
Shick
Mar 1 2013, 06:00 PM
Isn't that the norm for women on this show....they are idiots!
It REALLY is, which is sad. There are only a select few from the US show that I can say were level headed throughout. Jillian is being ridiculous.

darraholic
Member Avatar

BBCA Viewer http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=BBCADiscussion&Number=19070969&page=0&view=expanded&sb=5&o=&rc=&fpart=

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply