Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother Canada: Live Feeds Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 28 2013, 01:26 PM (6,871 Views)
darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Feeds are on Hush Hush. Nomination time.

Looks like a Gary/Danielle nomination or Gary/Aneal nomination.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Feeds have been off for 5 hrs and counting now. Has it been like that for the live feeds on BBUS lately too? I haven't had feeds since BB7 and I don't remember them being that long.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Edited by darraholic, Mar 2 2013, 04:50 PM.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Sounds like it might be ANEAL and Gary that were nominated ... it'd be a shock considering how much Jillian hates Danielle.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

^Jillian just does what Tom wants. Tom wants the gays out of the house. Plus she can put up Danielle if Gary or Aneal is evicted.

Shick
Member Avatar

I'm praying Danielle wins POV and saves Gary. I thought he was super annoying at first, but I'm warming up to him as of late :/

Shick
Member Avatar

Unconfirmed, but I think GARY might have won POV!

Edit:

CONFIRMED - Gary won POV
Edited by Shick, Mar 2 2013, 08:39 PM.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Ha! Ha!

I guess the glitter will be around awhile longer.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I don't think Thomas ever shuts the hell up!

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Gary's actually growing on me. I like his friendship with Topaz.

I love Aneal, but I hate how he sleeps most of the day. He needs to get his head more into the game.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Gary's growing on me! Part of me is happy he won POV! But I really don't want Aneal to go home!

I hate Jillian now!

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Can someone explain to me why everyone is doing what Tom tells them to do? Holy god... they really found a stupid cast. I hope someone brings him down!

I totally agree with what Peter was saying though, that Tom is being too intense and will play himself out. I really think Peter might be one to watch this season! People were saying he'd be the Canadian Ian, but he's way less sketchy and way more perceptive. As much as I thought Ian was adorable, he was blind during a lot of his season, and won partially due to luck. Peter seems extremely intelligent, and I like how under the radar he's being.

I kind of hope Tom ends up getting rid of Topaz as he wants to do though... I think I could actually like Alec if she was gone, and I don't think Alec would necessarily ally himself with Tom in the end. I'd like Topaz gone, so we can see Alec and Peter work together more, and hopefully make it to the end, with Peter winning the grand prize.
Edited by NocturnalBlondie, Mar 3 2013, 03:16 AM.

Shick
Member Avatar

Maybe Tom brought in some of Dan's mist?! :O ;)

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Peter basically blabbed his whole strategy to Liza tonight including that he has thrown the challenges. The good thing, Liza didn't tell Tom about her pow wow with Peter.

Also, Tom seems to be very jealous of Jillian now. He keeps saying he wants her gone. I kinda hope Tom does go after Jillian so the Tom/Emmett partnership becomes strained.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

It looks like Jillian & Danielle have finally come together.

Danielle offered to go up as a pawn to secure her loyalty to the others. Liza told Jillian to accept Danielle's offer. Jillian, Talla & Danielle made a girls alliance which includes Liza up in the HoH room.

Also, Tom seems ready to break up Emmett & Jillian very soon.

I think Aneal is pretty much toast.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Tom called Gary a faggot earlier. I'm not sure if it was to his face or not. Such a homophobic douche.

Manny
Member Avatar

Oh no, not Aneal :(

Shick
Member Avatar

I sort of want Aneal gone. All he does is sit around whining and crying about how awful it is to be on the block

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

I loved Aneal the first few days, but yeah, he's like given up. All he does is sleep.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Aneal is finally talking with Jillian up in the HOH room. Aneal told Jillian that Tom, Liza, Topaz, Alec & Peter are all lying to everyone especially her. Jillian said all the lies came from him, but he denied it. Aneal asking if Danielle can be the replacement because he thinks he could have a chance against her (Which I don't think he does.)

Aneal asks Jillian if Liza & Tom want him gone, but she won't tell him.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply