Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother Canada: Live Feeds Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 28 2013, 01:26 PM (6,698 Views)
Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Aneal should be pushing for AJ to go up in Gary's place. He has a better chance of staying against him, not a lot of people seem to like AJ.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I can't believe how long the feeds have been out today compared to how long they've been up.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Lol the HGs thought they were getting a reward, but Big Brother gathered them to punish them for not fulfilling their requests in a timely manner. No hot water or games in the house for 48 hours. LOLOLOL.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar

Tom is now pushing everyone to switch the vote and take out Danielle this week. And everyone is listening to him of course :shame:
Edited by Shick, Mar 4 2013, 12:15 AM.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

This season is already crazy. THe vote has switched from Aneal being 100% goner to now Danielle likely getting evicted.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

I guess Liza really fucked her game up tonight by trusting Peter.

Shick
Member Avatar

The clincher for keeping Aneal (from the guys POV) seems to be that they can control him to go after Gary next weel. OMG everyone hates poor Gary in there, disgusting.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

I'm in a lose/lose situation because I like both Aneal and Danielle. :( Aneal has been annoying with his "I'm giving up mentality", but I really think he has a lot of potential in this game, and I'll think he'll be more tolerable once he's off the block.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I am not ready to see this house down ANOTHER female....and the girls were down 1 to begin with.

That is seriously shitty. I kinda do hope they evict Aneal...but I agree...throw AJ's ass up there and get him out.

This season is crazy already...BBCanada is rocking it!

King
Member Avatar

Not reading, not reading, but have there been any naked moments?

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

King
Mar 4 2013, 12:05 PM
Not reading, not reading, but have there been any naked moments?
Yes - many bare asses have been shown.

The feeds have twice now shown people taking dumps on the toilet LOL - one was Alec and can't remember the other one.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I will say I love how uncensored the feeds are in regards to production...they NEVER block out house announcements by producers, they have shown production setting up competitions and running through them, they rarely censor singing.

I will say though that when they cut for competitions the feeds are down much longer than they are in the US.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

LOL - BB has been punishing the HGs, sound very loud buzzers to prevent them from napping, the house also has lost hot water for the next 48 hrs...apparently this is because the HG's have basically pissed production off from either too much singing/dr talking/too much napping during the day/not listening to them quick enough.

Some HG's are starting to become a little rattled...especially Topaz.

I absolutely hope BB continues to dole out shit like this, stir the house up into a frenzy.

BBCan Production = awesome!

I love that BBCan is following more in the BBUK foot steps with house punishments, phones, ect.
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Mar 4 2013, 12:50 PM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Ok Danielle, is looney toons!

She is convinced that Jillian is jealous of her, that she was put in the house to distract Emmett from Jillian.

She claims the two are married, lol and that she is the foil in their marriage (LOL!).

She also says Emmett has a crush on her and keeps staring at her all the time.

Girl is delusional...what is with Danielle's playing Big Brother and becoming major crazies!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Oh and here are the alliances in the house:

-The 9 (Jillian, Emmett, Tom, Liza, Alec, Topaz, Peter, Andrew, Talla)

Peter/Alec have a final 2 and are working covertly.

Liza/Talla have a final 2 and are working covertly.

2 showmances (Alec/Topaz, Jillian/Emmett).

-The Quatro (Emmett, Tom, Alec, Peter)

The outsiders (Danielle, Gary, Aneal, Suzette)

Floating = AJ

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Mar 4 2013, 03:32 PM
Ok Danielle, is looney toons!

She is convinced that Jillian is jealous of her, that she was put in the house to distract Emmett from Jillian.

She claims the two are married, lol and that she is the foil in their marriage (LOL!).
WTF? LOL.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Gary went from one of my least favorite players, to one of my favorites TBH... I love him!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

^His voice is annoying, but I agree...he is a smart player, who is good athletically!

Shick
Member Avatar

So this is the convo that has switched some people into wanting Danielle out of the house. Danielle and Gary blabbed a bit too much to Liza about Tom, and she apparently went to Tom with it and now wants to keep Aneal.

11:06 is my favourite part :laugh:

Danielle about Tom: "And he's not really as strong as people think, so fuck him he's just an ass"
Edited by Shick, Mar 4 2013, 05:07 PM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Danielle really made a mistake there with talking to Liza...is she dumb? Liza has been all over Tom this past week...take a hint Danielle...fuck!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply