Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother Canada: Live Feeds Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 28 2013, 01:26 PM (6,668 Views)
Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

There is speculation that Jillian fucked Emmett last night in the HOH...some are saying they just did some "heavy grinding" but others are saying they actually had sex.

Also - Tom = biggest douchebag...worse than Jesse from BBUS IMO!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Edge1978
Member Avatar

Ugh I LOATHE Tom. He annoys the crap out of me. I hope he is taken out soon.

He reminds me of Jesse in the beginning of S11 until Coup De Jeff happened.

Edge1978
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Mar 5 2013, 12:07 PM
There is speculation that Jillian fucked Emmett last night in the HOH...some are saying they just did some "heavy grinding" but others are saying they actually had sex.

Also - Tom = biggest douchebag...worse than Jesse from BBUS IMO!
LMAO I didn't even read this post, I love that we both compared him to Jesse LOL

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Jokers said Jillian and Emmett had sex - they are usually reliable.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Here's the video of the two having sex:

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Some interesting updates:

-Tom has been trying to flirt with Jillian constantly. It seems to many that he has a big crush on Jillian and is going to try to make a play for her at some point.

-Alec and Tom have been constantly referring to Andrew as the "old guy" and calling him "pops". Andrew is becoming more and more annoyed with them over this.

-Liza is an apparent sex addict and has made it very openly known that she wants to fuck Tom, but is getting no action from him. She apparently masturbates with her electric toothbrush in the house.

-Topaz has a crush on Tom. Jillian was the first to start spreading this around.

-AJ is apparently obsessed with DAYS OF OUR LIVES. He has every episode taped all the way back to 1985 apparently and he constantly talks about the show on the feeds. Some HG are getting annoyed by it.

-Danielle is probably going home...the 7 core alliance (Alec/Topaz/Jill/Emmett/Tom/Liza/Peter) are planning to switch the vote and backdoor Danielle instead of evicting Aneal.

-The phone rang again, Peter answered it and has told everyone that it was nothing important.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Oh and Danielle/Gary have been openly shit talking about Tom for the last few days as well.

They are on to his bullshit.

Liza and Alec also apparently are secretly trying to get the other out.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Last night, Topaz told Gary everything. She told him that everyone is secretly voting to evict Danielle and that he's going to be a target again. Topaz told Gary who everyone in the alliance was.

I get that Topaz wants to show her loyalty to Gary, but Tom will have her head if he finds out that Gary knew.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

darraholic
Mar 7 2013, 11:57 AM
Last night, Topaz told Gary everything. She told him that everyone is secretly voting to evict Danielle and that he's going to be a target again. Topaz told Gary who everyone in the alliance was.

I get that Topaz wants to show her loyalty to Gary, but Tom will have her head if he finds out that Gary knew.
Um...your signature = :hail: :hail: :hail:

Holy fuck balls...LOVE it!
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Mar 7 2013, 12:23 PM.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Aww Gary was crying hardcore this morning because Danielle is getting evicted :( This sucks!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Feed leak of HOH competition WITH Aneal's name.

Looks like he wasn't evicted

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=BBCAMedia&Number=19095989&page=0&view=expanded&sb=5&o=&rc=&fpart=1

King
Member Avatar

J'Adoreeeee your sig, D!

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

I'm pretty suspicious that a bunch of the guys had a strategy coming into this. They always put A.

Anyway fuck, Tom won! I literally want to puke right now!

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Okay so someone confirmed to me that Peter told the guys to always vote A during the HOH competition on the feeds. That is totally cheating! I can't believe this show organized this crap challenge! At least all the "majority rule" competitions on BBUS were based on data gathered prior to the competition, and not on data collection during the competition.

I am so mad right now! Obviously it was a smart move for the boys, but it's a move that shouldn't have been allowed to take place - the show should be way more organized than this! One of my favorites is totally going to go home this week based on a competition they did not have a chance to win. Horrible. Big Brother should step in and have a fair HOH competition.
Edited by NocturnalBlondie, Mar 7 2013, 11:31 PM.

Shick
Member Avatar

This episode was fucking bullshit. Everything went wrong for me: Danielle left, Tom won HOH. FML

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

The houseguests basically admitted they could see each other's answers during the competition through the reflection on the windows. What total crap!

Edge1978
Member Avatar

let's hope Gary can pull another POV out of him. Cant believe Tom won. Such BS!

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Tom says that Suzette and Gary are going up. He explains that Suzette is all about having a family and being a mom "I donít want that shit in jury house". Tom wants jury to be a party house so he doesn't want Suzette to be there complaining about her kids the entire time he wants people to be pounding shots and having a good time.

:redface:

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Tom saying he wants the boys to stay in power because girls are too emotional w/ nominations...

I guess we can add misogynistic to Tom's "charming" attributes. :sarcasm:

Shick
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Mar 8 2013, 01:36 AM
Tom says that Suzette and Gary are going up. He explains that Suzette is all about having a family and being a mom "I donít want that shit in jury house". Tom wants jury to be a party house so he doesn't want Suzette to be there complaining about her kids the entire time he wants people to be pounding shots and having a good time.

:redface:
He may be a bigger douchebag than Jesse (BB10/11) is, and that's quite a feat!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply