Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother Canada: Live Feeds Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 28 2013, 01:26 PM (6,705 Views)
darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Tom winning is horrible. I hope he's evicted before the jury stage. Oh sweet justice!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

That HOH competition was ridiculous...shame on BBCA for putting on such a farce as that.

I hate Tom as much as the next guy, but that competition was bullshit, especially since open cheating was discussed prior to it happening.

Production needs to be better than that bullshit.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

So Tom originally was going to nominate Aneal and Suzette, with the intention of backdooring Gary...however Liza got in his ear and told him he should put Gary and Suzette up, incase Gary gets picked to play veto, wins and takes Suzette down.

So the plan was to put them both up and evict Gary.

But Topaz has been misting Tom all day to get him to focus his eviction on Suzette, instead of Gary.

On top of this all, apparently Suzette and Tom had some kind of fight during the have-not competition and Suzette hurt her ankle and is now telling people she has been physically abused in the house (ie: by Tom)...this has gotten back to Tom (thanks to Topaz) and Tom is FUMING pissed at Suzette and is making it his mission to ensure her ass is evicted.

Meanwhile, Suzette is telling people she will DOR if she is nominated and doesn't win the veto cause she is not going to give them the satisfaction of evicting her.

Oh and Jillian, Aneal, Alec and Topaz are have-nots.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

LoL Thank You Topaz. Gary must STAY!

I could really care less if Suzette goes or stays.

Edge1978
Member Avatar

thanks for the update!!

YAY!!! Gary may stay!!!!

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

No surprise:

Gary & Suzette were nominated.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

:(

Poor Gary

Haven't been keeping up with the feeds like I should. Everytime I go to watch everybody in the house sleeping except Topaz or Slice has the feeds on break yet again. People in the US would be raising shit if they paid for feeds that were out as much as these are. I mean US feeds do go out for long periods of time but it seems like these CA feeds do it even more.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Tom won the veto earlier. He's planning on using it to save Gary and put AJ up on the block. He wants Suzette gone in a 10-0 vote.

Peter & Liza have been talking tonight. Liza is willing to throw Tom under the bus. They talked about getting Andrew to win HoH to do it. (Not sure how honest Peter is being. I'm sure he'll want Tom out eventually though.)

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

For any other American viewers. There's a player linked to on Morty's that you can use to view the BB CA feeds without needing to try to hide where your from. Just go to the page linked to below and it's about a quarter of the way down. You may get a warning when installing but ignore it and select ok.

http://www.mortystv.com/bbcanada/

For other options you can go to Jokers Updates. Some of the other methods there outside of the BBCA Viewer are kinda complicated if you don't have any idea what your doing.

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Board=BBCAHelp&Number=19089630

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Tom just said he goes to gay bars with his bartenders just because and sometimes takes his shirt off.

Gary was in the back with Tom, AJ and Talla talking about transgender, transsexual and etc topics and Tom sure knew a lot.

I was having fun listening to the convo then the damn feeds went out again... :angry:

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Hahahaha! Talla and Gary cracked the toilet and now it's leaking. Everyone has to use the HOH bathroom - HILARIOUS! Tom was all like "I'm keeping my HOH room locked!" basically saying he didn't want everyone in there and now this happens. Perfect. Just perfect. :lol:

Edge1978
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Mar 10 2013, 06:50 PM
Tom just said he goes to gay bars with his bartenders just because and sometimes takes his shirt off.

Gary was in the back with Tom, AJ and Talla talking about transgender, transsexual and etc topics and Tom sure knew a lot.

I was having fun listening to the convo then the damn feeds went out again... :angry:
hmm closeted??? :shrug:

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Tom is really pushing for Andrew to go next.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

darraholic
Mar 11 2013, 10:25 PM
Tom is really pushing for Andrew to go next.
It seems a lot of the house wants Tom gone though, and frankly I'd rather lose him than Andrew. How awesome would it be if he didn't even make jury? He's been going on and on about how he wants to party at the jury house, it'd be hilarious if he didn't get there. :lol:

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

I know a few of you liked Liza, but I seriously can't stand her anymore. Between acting like a dog in heat for Tom, and using the other guys in the house, I am getting really tired of her.

If Tom gets evicted, her skanky ass will be all over Andrew I'm sure. *side-eye*

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Andrew is totally looking HOT with his scruff. :wub:

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Tom is going to regret going after useless Suzi this week. He wasted his chance to make a real impact in the game. Instead he went with a personal choice. It is really gonna come back to bite him in the ass. And I will be excited to watch.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Tom is actually offended that Suzette is campaigning to stay. Like WTF? Is seriously deluded enough to think people should be playing by his rules, and only his rules? Get over yourself!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Tom is an ass....even though I don't want to see Andrew nominated in his place....I will enjoy watching Suzette come off the block, saved by Canada...

Tom will be thinking FUCK and then DOUBLE FUCK when he realizes that Canada may actually LOVE Suzette for trying to save her during HIS HOH (even though I think the vote will be more based on revenge than anyone actually liking Suzette).

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Will Andrew get evicted?

Would the votes be there? I find it hard that the whole house would evict him over AJ. Especially when they are on the spot tonight.

Best case scenario: Suzette is saved and AJ goes home.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply