Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother Canada: Live Feeds Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 28 2013, 01:26 PM (6,275 Views)
darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

Here's the rumor on what happened....

Spoiler: click to toggle
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Apparently Emmett carried a ball with his hand. Did anyone catch it? I'm going to have to rewatch and see... but man this show is a total joke if it keeps letting houseguests get away with this.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

^I thought I saw that! It was his last trip back with the balls.

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

So, Emmett did discuss last night his was thinking of putting Talla up on the block and mentioned that he wanted to backdoor Liza.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Feeds have been down for hrs - no idea when they are coming back on.

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

Slice TV responded:

Slice shared Big Brother Canada's status.
39 minutes ago
Don't forget to tune in to Big Brother Canada this Sunday at 9pm ET/PT to see what's going on in the Big Brother house.
We know you are curious about last night’s HOH competition and we assure you that the situation is being addressed. Tune in to Slice this Sunday night at 9pm ET/PT to find out more!

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

Big Brother Canada
There’s so much happening inside the Big Brother Canada house today that the live feeds will be down for the remainder of the day and Big Brother Canada After Dark will not air tonight at 2am ET but will return to its regular timeslot at 2am ET / 11pm PT on March 17. Tune in to this Sunday night’s episode at 9pm ET/PT on Slice to find out what went down.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

I'm excited to see what happened! The annoying FB fans bitching that Emmett didn't cheat need to get real - it wasn't fair! Here's to hoping production takes a harder stance regarding their rules! I'm tired of seeing these houseguests do whatever they want to do!

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

I've come to the conclusion that we have a lot of tards in our country lolz.

I wonder if more happened. I mean it seems kinda stupid to blackout the live feeds and after dark just because they re-did the HoH.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

^^
Agreed...I would love to see BB come down HARD on this issue and set a HUGE example!

One thing if for sure....HOH should be re-done and Talla/Jillian/Emmett who all cheated on TV episode, should not be allowed to play.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

And they need to fucking fix Andrew and AJ's hives. Andrew basically had to fight with his hive to get the balls down all the way. Hard to win a challenge when you have to fight with your contraption in addition to actually completing the task.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

AND tell these fucktards that they're not allowed to talk to each in the DR hall during the voting process!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I think 100% they have re-done the HOH (which obviously will piss off Emmett and Tom)....and probably disqualified him from participating in the new one.

I bet they had planned to just ignore this, but the outcry online and especially on Twitter was way too much to ignore.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

There is a rumour on twitter that Tom has DOR'd, after Emmett was stripped of HOH and then subsequently lost the 2nd HOH.

Apparently some of the men have boycotted the HOH re-do....and are protesting.

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

Douches

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

Mitchapalooza
Mar 15 2013, 04:32 PM
There is a rumour on twitter that Tom has DOR'd, after Emmett was stripped of HOH and then subsequently lost the 2nd HOH.

Apparently some of the men have boycotted the HOH re-do....and are protesting.
I would love for this to be true, but it is the same one that said Suzette had won the HoH last night.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Yah - i figured it wasn't true...just fun to see crazy speculation.

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

I still think something probably happened. Enough for the show to block the feeds until the next episode. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the guys DOR'd.

Manny
Member Avatar

This is so exciting. I don't think I have EVER been this anxious to see a SUNDAY episode of BB.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

DOR'd?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply