Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother Canada: Live Feeds Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 28 2013, 01:26 PM (6,905 Views)
NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Quote:

@watson_lyndsay: @OhMyJewels @Catvanzyl @bigbrotherca that's not cheating! that's strategy for the alliance!

Explain to me how Alec filling Emmett's hive can be considered anything but cheating. It's an individual competition, NOT a group competition. Alec can kiss Emmett's ass in the Have Not competition if he wants.

That shit should not be allowed either. Strategy? Umm no. It's basically assuring that people with the minority in number will have zero chance of winning in most competitions. God some people piss me off!

Maybe I'm cuckoo for caring so much, but I love this game and I'd dream to play this game! If I was in the house, I would NOT be dealing with this shit well, just saying.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

NocturnalBlondie
Mar 15 2013, 06:05 PM
Quote:

@watson_lyndsay: @OhMyJewels @Catvanzyl @bigbrotherca that's not cheating! that's strategy for the alliance!

That shit should not be allowed either. Strategy?
THIS!!!!! SO MUCH!

Toups at SON thinks it was a genius plan, but I disagree. It totally hurts the chances of other players that are playing BY THE RULES and playing FAIRLY.

As a student if I were to find an answer key to an exam would it be fair to get the answers over other students? No it would be classified as cheating.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Quote:

Big Brother Fan @BBTVgossip
Tom has quit Big Brother Canada! Emmett is no longer HOH. Game is reset. New HOH winner TBA. #BBCA #BBCAN @Slice_TV @BigBrotherCA

The men in the Big Brother CA house are allegedly boycotting the HOH redo in protest. Tom has walked. #BBCAN @Slice_TV @BigBrotherCA

The reason for HOH redo is Alec & Andrew's hives malfunctioned when their pollen ball tubes got stuck. #BBCA #BBCAN @Slice_TV @BigBrotherCA

Yeah, given that last tweet, I don't think they're very credible...lol

King
Member Avatar

I don't think Tom would quit. I mean...he's doing it for his mom. And his cockiness should be enough to think he could still win, regardless of these latest turn of events

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Tom didn't quit. Gary is the new HOH though so I would love it if he got Tom's ass out of there. :D

No noms yet it doesn't seem like.

Emmett is a have not.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Oh forgot to mention. The feeds are back!

Jilliian is a have not too it looks like.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Apparently Emmett wasn't allowed to play in the HOH competition, lol.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Tom is going on about backdooring Suz.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Hahaha! Awww, they made Gary's HOH room orange! Cute! :P He must've been excited since he was drooling over the Have Not Room!
Edited by NocturnalBlondie, Mar 15 2013, 09:51 PM.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

LMAO! Gary is walking around the house with a dog purse.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

GARY!!!!!!!!!!!!

King
Member Avatar

OMG! Wish I didn't spoil myself for this!

YAY GARY!

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Looks like Jillian, Andrew, Emmett & Alec are the have nots. Lol at Alec being a have not for the 3rd week in a row.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Tom is pushing for Gary to nominate AJ and Andrew... shocker.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Talla wants Gary to go after Emmett.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Looks like Emmett and Gary want to work together in the game. He tells Gary he doesn't think Tom will make it to the end - his head isn't screwed on straight. He tells Gary that he hasn't guaranteed anything to Jillian (e.g. final two). He tells Gary that Liza is his biggest threat - sounds like Gary may try to get her out.
Edited by NocturnalBlondie, Mar 15 2013, 11:30 PM.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

I actually think Emmett's letter from his mom will help Gary's game. She wrote that she loves Gary and finds him so funny - I think Emmett considers Gary way more trustworthy now because of it. Figures his mom wouldn't have wrote that if Gary wasn't a solid ally.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I'm finally caught up! :D

So, has anything or anyone been significantly different from the feeds to the episodes? Watching them spoiler free it felt like a much rounder view of the House compared to what CBS gives.

And I love how intricate the alliances are on this show. The main 4 alliance, the two final twos within it, their showmances against their men, the showmance tiangle, and then the randoms. Such a welcome change to the standard US two-sided houses.
Edited by Drew, Mar 16 2013, 12:12 AM.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Gary looks like a carrot!

Posted Image

Manny
Member Avatar

Yaaay! I love this!!! Cannot wait to see what happens!

And yes, Drew, it's so great to have all these alliances!! It's so fun, because I can't even predict who will take who to the end.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply