Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, March 1st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 1 2013, 07:31 AM (14,823 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Cathalina
Mar 3 2013, 07:11 PM
That is true 100%. A set of circumstances has to be met for Eric to be released in good standing with the church, but with the fast and loose Catholicism in this show (Sami getting married HOW MANY TIMES in church) who knows?
To be fair, she has had many church weddings but nearly as many marriages.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cathalina

lysie
Mar 3 2013, 07:31 PM
Cathalina
Mar 3 2013, 07:11 PM
That is true 100%. A set of circumstances has to be met for Eric to be released in good standing with the church, but with the fast and loose Catholicism in this show (Sami getting married HOW MANY TIMES in church) who knows?
To be fair, she has had many church weddings but nearly as many marriages.
You're right...her weddings rarely go through. What was I thinking?!?! LOL!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 2 2013, 01:12 PM
So.... essentially Nick was kinda like Nighttime Nick? Did he have a bumpit?
He did, but currently Will's wearing it.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Deverauxfan
Mar 3 2013, 06:35 PM
^ Ryan and Greenlee.
I hated Ryan and Greenlee. I am and always will be a Ryan and Kendall fan. I never liked her with Zach but thats just me. Thanks for answering.

guessgirl
Member Avatar

Regarding the phone I'm pretty sure it was her phone Sami picked up. I rewatched the scenes and at no time did Nick put his phone down on the table. In Thursday's episode as soon as Sami came in to confront him he put the phone in his back pocket. Same with Friday's episode, he was playing with his phone until Wilson, Lucas came into talk to him and again put it in his pocket. Sami later came in and pick up her phone that was already on the table.
Edited by guessgirl, Mar 4 2013, 01:48 AM.

King
Member Avatar

Ah, thanks. I was just confused since Chloe said how much Nancy LOOOOVED Daniel.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

guessgirl
Mar 4 2013, 01:47 AM
Regarding the phone I'm pretty sure it was her phone Sami picked up. I rewatched the scenes and at no time did Nick put his phone down on the table. In Thursday's episode as soon as Sami came in to confront him he put the phone in his back pocket. Same with Friday's episode, he was playing with his phone until Wilson, Lucas came into talk to him and again put it in his pocket. Sami later came in and pick up her phone that was already on the table.
Maybe but i dont think they would have shown Samantha picking up the phone if there want something to it.

guessgirl
Member Avatar

DawnElicia
Mar 4 2013, 02:55 AM
guessgirl
Mar 4 2013, 01:47 AM
Maybe but i dont think they would have shown Samantha picking up the phone if there want something to it.
And I think sometimes people make a big deal out of nothing. Like this one. So they show her picking up her own phone. There doesn't always have to more to it than that.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply