Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, March 1st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 1 2013, 07:31 AM (14,576 Views)
JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 1 2013, 01:07 PM
LOVE Sonny referring to Nick as a bully & Lucas/Sonny/Will has a united front against Nick!
I love this too, but I wouldn't mind seeing some more emotional complexity from Sonny. He's got to have mixed emotions on some level, even though he loves/cares about/is protective of Will. I mean, to find yourself in a relationship with a guy who's got a baby on the way, a family known for drama and is now fending off blackmail for an attempted murder he committed. That's a lot for a new relationship to bear.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

"I'm just trying to make it right. That's all I'm trying to do!" Sami

Posted Image

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Mar 1 2013, 01:15 PM
"I'm just trying to make it right. That's all I'm trying to do!" Sami

Posted Image
A+ gif usage. :cheers: :applause:

cord08

It still pains me to think that Sami is right about Nick, and everyone else thinks she's overreacting. Argh.

WillFan
Member Avatar

I wish Sami would have listen to E.J. and not say another word.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I love how now it's Sami's job to go off half-cocked and impetuous and it's everyone else's job to rein her in. Also, now that Sami is a DOER and actually causing things to happen instead of a REACTOR who has things happen to her, I enjoying her a MILLION times more.
Edited by Matt, Mar 1 2013, 02:05 PM.

cord08

Those flowers in the Horton foyer look so fake.

cord08

Oh Jen, stop acting so offended. Chloe's right.
Edited by cord08, Mar 1 2013, 01:20 PM.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Glad to see Gabi's hair and make-up is still perfectly in tact after a terrible nightmare!

cord08

"Wow Lucas, is that anyway to talk to family?" LOL, Nick.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

HAHAHAHA. I love how NOW Nick remembers they're all family. Lucas: "You son of a bitch!" Nick: "Now is that any way to talk to family?"

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

And here comes Sami to fuck everything up!

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Will is so calm. How is he not shitting his pants right now? Or sweating bullets? He's being threatened with possible prison time and the loss of his daughter and he's behaving like he does any other day.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 1 2013, 01:22 PM
HAHAHAHA. I love how NOW Nick remembers they're all family. Lucas: "You son of a bitch!" Nick: "Now is that any way to talk to family?"
He's got jokes!

Blake really brings his A game when he's in evil blackmailer mode.

cord08

JessicaLeigh
Mar 1 2013, 01:23 PM
Will is so calm. How is he not shitting his pants right now? Or sweating bullets? He's being threatened with possible prison time and the loss of his daughter and he's behaving like he does any other day.
I know. He's so detached. Are we sure he's not under the influence of something?

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

cord08
Mar 1 2013, 01:17 PM
It still pains me to think that Sami is right about Nick, and everyone else thinks she's overreacting. Argh.
That's going to be the most irritating part about when Gabi and Nick are exposed. Sami will be right and that will discount every dumb and bad thing she's done to them. Ugh, so annoying
Edited by Panda Panda, Mar 1 2013, 01:27 PM.

zanygrrl
Member Avatar

JessicaLeigh
Mar 1 2013, 01:13 PM
Matt
Mar 1 2013, 01:07 PM
LOVE Sonny referring to Nick as a bully & Lucas/Sonny/Will has a united front against Nick!
I love this too, but I wouldn't mind seeing some more emotional complexity from Sonny. He's got to have mixed emotions on some level, even though he loves/cares about/is protective of Will. I mean, to find yourself in a relationship with a guy who's got a baby on the way, a family known for drama and is now fending off blackmail for an attempted murder he committed. That's a lot for a new relationship to bear.
I have no doubt Sonny is wrestling with a lot of conflicting emotions right now; however, he's never going to show that in front of Will. The sad thing is we are unlikely see Sonny's struggle because he seldom has screen time without Will and it's unlikely he will for a while as this segment of the baby SL plays out.

WillFan
Member Avatar

I glad Will defends Sonny when Nick says Sonny has no rights been there at the hospital and ties to shut Sonny up.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Greg Vaughan's Eric gets sexier and sexier the more human he becomes. I want to rip his clothes off too, Nicole. Believe me.
Edited by JessicaLeigh, Mar 1 2013, 02:26 PM.

cord08

Can we please move on from this day so I don't have to see Jen in those tights anymore?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply