Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, March 1st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 1 2013, 07:31 AM (14,765 Views)
JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Parker is full of life all of a sudden. This is the most animated he's been yet.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Aw, parker is cute but he needs to stop looking at the cameras

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Nancy mention! Chloe's bringing her to look after Parker!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Rafe: "Nick's a smart guy." But you, sir, are still an idiot.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

"He'll probably call a hitman" lmao damn you Nick. Stop making me laugh

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Nice manipulation job on Daniel today, Chloe. And here comes Nancy! I've been waiting. Time to cut some bitches!

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Pop up Abe has replaced pop up Billie.

Abby giving Rafe lip is awesome.

I love that Nicole is pissed about almost confessing. And I love Eric's sincerity.

Logical EJ is logical. Ejami is so good at this dynamic.

BB is my everything.

cord08

"He's going to try to find a DiMera way out of this. He's probably going to call a hitman." LOL, Nick is BRINGING the snark today.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

HA! Nick just threw up his hands and looked at Sonny like "bitch. please!"

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Love Lucas glancing at Sami with a "he might be onto something" expression after Nick put all the blame for the current predicament on Sami.

cord08

These Nick scenes are great, but I'm tired of Will being so mute.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I love how Nick is still acting like everything he's doing is a result of Sami's behavior and laying EVERYTHING at her feet -- which he already skillfully knows that everyone is going to buy into.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Ok, Will, I love you. You're a little hottie. You're a good actor. But you're kind of a wuss & your head is too far up your ass (and when it's not, it's up Sonny's). I need you to grow a pair of balls (or at least find the ones you had when you blackmailed EJ DIMERA FOR GOD'S SAKES!)

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Can KM and CB just switch roles? A little hair dye and I'd have no problem with it.

"Whoa Lucas, is that a way to talk to family?" Nick is is sooooo good at being bad. And here comes hurricane Sami.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 1 2013, 01:40 PM
I love how Nick is still acting like everything he's doing is a result of Sami's behavior and laying EVERYTHING at her feet -- which he already skillfully knows that everyone is going to buy into.
Well it is kinda true. I mean Nick was already going to do all that stuff, but Sami's involvement certainly amped up his plans.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 1 2013, 01:40 PM
Perils of spending a lifetime scheming, manipulating and generally messing stuff up...

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Daniel needs to sit the fuck down if he has a problem with Nancy taking care of Parker. He needs to remember how much Queen Ruffles sees him.

cord08

Oh Lord. Rafe's attempting Spanish again.

cord08

I think the baby name is sweet, but I wish it wasn't so predictable.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Really, REALLY liking the name Arianna Grace.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply