Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Jill Farren Phelps Interview
Topic Started: Mar 1 2013, 02:30 PM (928 Views)
Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/tv/2013/03/01/the-young-the-restless-celebrates-40th-anniversary-with-enhanced-modern-image/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

I wish they would do something about the music because it does not sound modern.

aveRex
Member Avatar

To Jill Phelps: You've really blown it with the music change. It totally sucks. Please revert. I'm okay with most of the rest, but I frankly am having a difficult time watching with the underscore being so radically different. The previous music was like a character. It fit all of the action and was really awesome. Just can't say the same with the new music you've introduced.

Nate
Member Avatar

I hate music changes on all soaps. I still miss the old GH background music before FV took over :(

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

Other than some cast changes that needed to be done, I haven't found anything to write home about when it comes to Phelps and Josh at Y&R. I watch the show less now than I did when MAB was at the helm!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

I like most of the new music, but they need to make it a little softer, backround music should be, well, in the backround.
So far I'm liking the show more than with mad maria.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

The music aint bad but i agree it needs to be softer. What about those fugly sets? Yuck. They are a downgrade imo.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Under Maria the show was campy and offensive. I don't mind the new sets. I don't think the ranch should have been burned down and rebuilt but the new set isn't that bad. Avery's apartment is nice. Niktor's PH is nice. Nick or Victoria should move in there because I don't like the Tacky Shack or the Leave it to Beaver house.
Edited by Checkers, Mar 2 2013, 02:30 AM.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I still feel the show lacks a true villain that keeps everyone on edge. There isnt anyone who is that scary or threatnening. Too bad Ricky died lol.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply