Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Spoiler PIcs for the week of March 4th
Topic Started: Mar 1 2013, 04:52 PM (1,429 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/photos/sneak-peek-wk-of-30413/12800/#item=279575
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Nicole and Marlena look beautiful. I wish there was an actual pic of Nancy to go with the spoiler.

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Nancy? Subtle? ROFLMBO!!!

am103
Member Avatar

"Nicole decides once and for all that she and Eric can never, ever be together."

Like, ever.

Lol, made me think of that Taylor Swift song for whatever reason!

AFaithL

STEFANO!

Chad and Kristen!

Nicole looks beautiful!

Ugh, ugh, ugh to Roman "comforting" Marlena. Disgusting.

Floridagirl
Member Avatar

I thought of the Taylor Swift song too.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Gabi has the baby already?? Damn, I didn't know that. I need to keep up. Why were they freaking out about a premature labor if she was only like a week early?

I can't wait for Nancy to come crashing into town, lol. Nancy fits so perfectly right now, I hope they make her viable. She should easily be able to take down Jennifer and fool Daniel. I'm looking forward to her eventual confrontations with Kate and Victor too. Nancy is so great. Since I already know she doesn't succeed in completely breaking Dannifer up, I hope she puts them through pure hell for her whole run. Wish they would have shown a pic of her.

No, Kate, no. You are just using Rafe for sex. At least for now. Its too soon to be asking where you guys stand. The only reason I even like them together is because, for once, Kate doesn't look like a damn fool. If Rafe ends up breaking her heart or something this is going to be horrible. Plus with Stefano coming home I would LOVE for him to catch onto Kate and Rafe, or have Kate shove their "relationship" in his face.

Sami and EJ scheming! Thank you, this is what they need to be doing. Even though this will probably blow up in their face. At least we might see some of the real EJ.

If Sonny tries convincing Will that Nick's homophobia is the reason he doesn't want Will raising the baby and Will denies it repeatedly then Sonny should just walk away. I can't even stand Will right now. He is being way too naive.

I hope Vargas is seriously menacing when he hits town and not some laughable bully. I want to actually be scared that he might kill someone.

PLEASE don't let Nicole side with Princess Jennifer again. It makes no sense and I don't want to sit through it. I wonder what happens to make Nicole finally realize she can never be with Eric. I mean what more could actually happen? They better not have Nicole moving on from Eric, because I'm in love with them! I hope its just more supercouple angst.

I don't think Chad even fits in with the DiMera Mansion equation, but the more the merrier. This should be like a last test for the character. If he can live there with Stefano and Kristen and he still doesn't feel like a DiMera he needs to get shipped out of Salem.

NotRoman needs to get the hell away from Marlena! That is just gross. I wish Wayne was around so Marlena and Roman could have a viable friendship that I wouldn't mind at all and I would actually be cheering for this spoiler. John, hurry up before this freak touches Marlena.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

That pic of Gabi and Nick with child was taken from today's episode where Gabi is in the hospital and has a nightmare about Sami taking the baby away from her.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Mar 1 2013, 06:22 PM
That pic of Gabi and Nick with child was taken from today's episode where Gabi is in the hospital and has a nightmare about Sami taking the baby away from her.
Ah, okay. I missed the first 5 minutes. I thought it was probably a day dream since she isn't due for a while and they just casted the baby not that long ago.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Mar 1 2013, 06:27 PM
Panda Panda
Ah, okay. I missed the first 5 minutes. I thought it was probably a day dream since she isn't due for a while and they just casted the baby not that long ago.
Yeah, I don't think we're going to see the baby until May.

spartan
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Panda Panda
I hate that NBC can't be bothered to post real spoiler pics. Either post real spoiler pics or just stick with words only. Old screencaps just confuse and make the spoilers less exciting seeing them with old pics. Dumb.

Plus could you possibly scream any louder that your publicity department just doesn't care every Friday doing it in this manner?

Sidenote: Drake looks fantastic in that single shot!
Edited by spartan, Mar 1 2013, 06:33 PM.

spartan
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Mar 1 2013, 06:29 PM
DiMeraFan67
Panda Panda
Yeah, I don't think we're going to see the baby until May.
Your Parker sideye avatar is priceless. I find myself having to watch it a few times before I can post.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply