Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Weekly Preview - Week of 3/4
Topic Started: Mar 1 2013, 06:26 PM (4,307 Views)
tomsawyer
Member Avatar

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/video/weekly-preview-30413/n33409/

ETA: YouTube version

Soapnet Promo

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Aw, Will :(

WillFan
Member Avatar

Will is hurt to learn the true motive behind Nick's actions.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

It's about time Will got it in his head but it took Nick to say it?! :facepalm: Maybe he'll stop blaming all of this on Sami but I won't hold my breath. I understood the reason a little but still made me :shame: Nick has been shady from the start and not just behind his back.
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Mar 1 2013, 06:36 PM.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Youtube Version:

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Mar 1 2013, 06:42 PM
Youtube Version:

Thanks. I'll add it to the first post.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

:shame: I don't even feel sorry for Will. He has been so laid back almost nonchalant so far in regards to Nick.Hopefully this is the motivation he needs to do SOMETHING. Please have him grow a backbone. The look in Nick eyes when he said "yes"...damn BB is good, love to hate Nick.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I mean this is good because it gives Nick even more motivation, but from Will's point of view, why does it even matter? I mean seriously who gives a fuck? This guy is trying to take your baby away. Doesn't matter if he hates gay people, hates whiny little bitches, or thinks your mom is a hazard. Will grow some balls.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Now that Nick has spelled it out for him, I wouldn't be surprised if Will still doesn't understand waht's going on now. He's not just spineless lately, he's also exceptionally stupid.

La_Laa

Nick, you're officially on my shit list.

Angelsmile

LonePirate
Mar 1 2013, 08:30 PM
Now that Nick has spelled it out for him, I wouldn't be surprised if Will still doesn't understand waht's going on now. He's not just spineless lately, he's also exceptionally stupid.
Please be wrong. I have worked so hard not to call Will stupid it's like having a second job. If being told straight out doesn't work I just don't know.

Angelsmile

DiMeraFan67
Mar 1 2013, 07:33 PM
I mean this is good because it gives Nick even more motivation, but from Will's point of view, why does it even matter? I mean seriously who gives a fuck? This guy is trying to take your baby away. Doesn't matter if he hates gay people, hates whiny little bitches, or thinks your mom is a hazard. Will grow some balls.
THIS!!!!! He blackmailed Will out of his rights and somehow his motivation is supposed to make a difference to you. I would think he's an a**hole either way.

blueskies
Member Avatar

am i the only one having a hard time hating Nick? Like, if this were ANYONE else, and I do mean anyone, I would be hating on them so much right now. I love Will and I think it's beyond disgusting that Nick is doing this mainly because Will is gay. But I loved Nick his first go-around as a sweet, geeky kid who lost his virginity to his girlfriend's mother. And Blake Berris is just awesome. Add to that one of his main adversaries is Sami, and I am finding it hard not to root for Nick.

I mean, I am rooting for Will, but I'm also rooting for Nick.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Nick is a creep. Will is a spineless idiot. They both suck.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Homophobic prick.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

blueskies
Mar 1 2013, 09:01 PM
am i the only one having a hard time hating Nick? Like, if this were ANYONE else, and I do mean anyone, I would be hating on them so much right now. I love Will and I think it's beyond disgusting that Nick is doing this mainly because Will is gay. But I loved Nick his first go-around as a sweet, geeky kid who lost his virginity to his girlfriend's mother. And Blake Berris is just awesome. Add to that one of his main adversaries is Sami, and I am finding it hard not to root for Nick.

I'm with you. Blake Berris IS awesome. And any character that dislikes Sami is OK in my book. So my Will like is being sacrificed. Something had to give. I hope they bring out the Nick nuances, though. It's like Nicole's character. I think Nick's portrayer can help make Nick more sympathetic, even though he's not SUPPOSED to be. It's like us supposedly being for Dannifer, and all the writing seems to do is make many of us more anti-Dannifer. Maybe we're just rebels, LOL

cord08

blueskies
Mar 1 2013, 09:01 PM

No, you're not. I didn't even see Nick's first go around, and I still have a hard time hating Nick. I hate that he's a homophobe, but I don't know...his gay slurs seem so childish(?)...that it just feels like Nick is trying to do something simply for attention and control rather than out of pure hatred. (Although, I don't think that's what the writers intend).

I've been reluctant to say anything because I don't think calling something "gay boy" is okay by any stretch. It is seriously not okay. But, it doesn't hit me with the same gravity as words like "faggot," or some of the other horrible slurs I've heard on TV shows (not to mention real life).

And yes, Blake Berris is awesome.

And now... :run:
Edited by cord08, Mar 1 2013, 10:40 PM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I am kinda shocked they actually used this in a promo..I didn't think NBC had it in them!

MissLola
Member Avatar

And to think I used to like Nick. Funny how things have changed.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I miss the geeky Nick,I liked him and Chelsea,OY,if she was him now she wouldn't recognize the guy she used to know.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply