Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Weekly Preview - Week of 3/4
Topic Started: Mar 1 2013, 06:26 PM (4,373 Views)
Dreamy
Member Avatar

I am glad its a different promo, no Dannifer nor Ejami!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LonePirate
Member Avatar

I wonder if Blake will be sending another apology tweet after these scenes air. I feel badly for the guy; but Nick is definitely one of the best villains on this show in the past few years.

supercool74
Member Avatar

Angelsmile
Mar 1 2013, 08:53 PM
DiMeraFan67
Mar 1 2013, 07:33 PM
I mean this is good because it gives Nick even more motivation, but from Will's point of view, why does it even matter? I mean seriously who gives a fuck? This guy is trying to take your baby away. Doesn't matter if he hates gay people, hates whiny little bitches, or thinks your mom is a hazard. Will grow some balls.
THIS!!!!! He blackmailed Will out of his rights and somehow his motivation is supposed to make a difference to you. I would think he's an a**hole either way.
I agree that it shouldn't matter the reason. But I do hope that this finally lights a fire under Will's ass and gets him to fight! I love Will. No matter how weak or whiney he becomes I just can't not love that kid. But even I am getting tired of seeing him back down and let Nick walk all over him. I really do hope this is what gets him to fight back....and get a haircut. :D

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

supercool74
Mar 2 2013, 11:48 AM
Angelsmile
Mar 1 2013, 08:53 PM
DiMeraFan67
I mean this is good because it gives Nick even more motivation, but from Will's point of view, why does it even matter? I mean seriously who gives a fuck? This guy is trying to take your baby away. Doesn't matter if he hates gay people, hates whiny little bitches, or thinks your mom is a hazard. Will grow some balls.
THIS!!!!! He blackmailed Will out of his rights and somehow his motivation is supposed to make a difference to you. I would think he's an a**hole either way.
I agree that it shouldn't matter the reason. But I do hope that this finally lights a fire under Will's ass and gets him to fight! I love Will. No matter how weak or whiney he becomes I just can't not love that kid. But even I am getting tired of seeing him back down and let Nick walk all over him. I really do hope this is what gets him to fight back....and get a haircut. :D
I hope so too because he hasn't even shown the resemblance of a spine at this point. He even asked Nick that question like a little scared bitch. Like he doesn't want to believe it. Nick has outwardly shown that he doesn't give a damn about Will, Sonny, Lucas, Sami, and EJ since the hospital scenes have been going on and Will is still in disbelief. They may be cousins, but they have had NO relationship to suggest that Nick is going to back down. Get real Will, before its too late.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Will: "You really hate me that much because I'm gay?"
Nick, openly, no hesitation, no reservation: "Yes."

This is me feeling embarrassed and ashamed for enjoying Nick so much these past few days: :shame: :yuk:

Waiting patiently for Nick's redemption arc...

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Mar 2 2013, 12:07 AM
I wonder if Blake will be sending another apology tweet after these scenes air. I feel badly for the guy; but Nick is definitely one of the best villains on this show in the past few years.
I was baffled and disheartened after reading Michael Fairman's interview with him and realizing that, yes, there are people out there who can't seem to distinguish between an actor and the character he portrays, and hold the actor responsible for the bad things his character does. How is this even possible? :shrug: I can see people sending him feedback, but genuinely insulting/abusive/aggressive comments? Really? I guess he can tell himself that he's just so good that people get lost in his performances, but ay yai yai...

justforfun

ladyofthelake
Mar 1 2013, 10:33 PM
blueskies
Mar 1 2013, 09:01 PM
am i the only one having a hard time hating Nick? Like, if this were ANYONE else, and I do mean anyone, I would be hating on them so much right now. I love Will and I think it's beyond disgusting that Nick is doing this mainly because Will is gay. But I loved Nick his first go-around as a sweet, geeky kid who lost his virginity to his girlfriend's mother. And Blake Berris is just awesome. Add to that one of his main adversaries is Sami, and I am finding it hard not to root for Nick.

I mean, I am rooting for Will, but I'm also rooting for Nick.
I'm with you. Blake Berris IS awesome. And any character that dislikes Sami is OK in my book. So my Will like is being sacrificed. Something had to give. I hope they bring out the Nick nuances, though. It's like Nicole's character. I think Nick's portrayer can help make Nick more sympathetic, even though he's not SUPPOSED to be. It's like us supposedly being for Dannifer, and all the writing seems to do is make many of us more anti-Dannifer. Maybe we're just rebels, LOL
I love BB! And I am rooting for him as well. Obviously, what he is doing to Will is wrong and he's completely homophobic, but I think he will have redemption when the truth comes out about what happened to him in prison. I don't want to see him get sent off to jail, and so far he really hasn't done anything illegal, just immoral. They have a star in BB, but I can see him having to deal with whatever happened in prison and this would tie in his reason for being so anti-gay. I think CM is also amazing, an the two of them are fabulous in this s/l. Will just needs a freakin' backbone! I want BB to stick around after this storyline. I don't want to see him go too cra cra.

shar_d
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
I agree! I sort of feel bad for Willl, but at the same time people will treat you the way you allow them to. Will shouldve had his guard up from the day Nick came up with the whole idea of him pretending to be the father of the baby. He shouldve known that was suspicious. The fact that Will even signs the papers shows that he still doesn't grasp what being a father is all about. if I were him..I would call Nicks bluff and say I'm turning myself in. Considering the fact that Will was a kid when he shot Ej and having Ej's testimony that he has forgiven hi m..I'm sure the judge would be lenient. Why isn't Will at least taking the time to think this through?
Edited by shar_d, Mar 2 2013, 06:00 PM.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Berris could play so much with a redemption/got raped in prison/storyline. DANG. So many possibilities................

am103
Member Avatar

Blake continues to blow me away. He is very good at playing callous and cruel!

I felt sorry for Will a couple months ago, but that's all gone now. He needs to show some emotion, stand up for himself, punch Nick the hell out... Something! He's letting this kid walk all over him, so it's very hard to feel sorry for him when he's just lying down and taking it!

Tammy
Member Avatar

Will needs to grow up and grow a pair of balls while he's at it! Here is where that little part of Sami that is in him needs to come out!!!

cajnej
Member Avatar

Kudos to the actor but IMO Nick is a Dick!!

Thank you for posting the preview

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Soapnet promo

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

EJ_SamiFF
Mar 4 2013, 04:29 PM
Soapnet promo

HOLY HOTNESS!!!! :licklips: :wow:

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Uh....I think I like that soapnet promo better!

anya
Member Avatar

HOT! OMG... Ejami scenes look like they are going to be asewome. :yahoo:

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Mar 4 2013, 05:15 PM
Uh....I think I like that soapnet promo better!
Ya THINK??? :lol:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Ewww...AS did not play that well at all.....
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

And this is why they won't give Will a backbone and let him fight for himself. It's so they can make Sami the center of the story.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Mar 4 2013, 05:30 PM
And this is why they won't give Will a backbone and let him fight for himself. It's so they can make Sami the center of the story.
I think Sami would be just as involved whether they gave Will a backbone or not. She doesn't really need much motivation to insert herself into the lives of her kids/loved ones. (Which is so hilarious considering her dealings with Kate over the years). :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply