Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: March Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 2 2013, 01:18 AM (6,232 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Y&R: March Discussion

Y&R: Phyllis & Jack Eat Smores Together (2005)

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Long live the Swoop! :wub2:

Checkers
Member Avatar

Classic Phack. Nice.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Much better :) She made a big mistake marrying Nick. Forever Phack

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Summer's almost 18 already? That was fast. I thought the bitch just turned 16.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Only 3 posts in 2 days?!?

What's up?

restless daze
Member Avatar
Now don't come whoopin' my ass at the grocery store cause I picked on your fav on here!

LOL- Nobody's watching. :-/

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

not as much to complain about, show is better.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

restless daze
Mar 5 2013, 09:37 PM
LOL- Nobody's watching. :-/
Pretty much! Really dont know what to make of these storylines.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Honestly I watched last week's episodes on CBS.com over the weekend and am not sure what to make of the current state of Y&R either. I will say that I don't like the "new" ranch at all and it has that country chic vibe that doesn't seem like it would go with either Nikki or Victor's personalities. Just because it's a ranch doesn't mean it has to look country.

Daytime
Member Avatar

I'm watching but lately I rarely have anything good to say... Y'all know I'm a huge Billy and Victoria fan and when it comes to them, I see no wrong. Plus, I am not up for a debate about anything when it comes to those too, especially Amelia/Victoria. I love them regardless but having said that, can they please give them a "real" story... All we ever get to see is them being cute and Victoria obsessing over Johnny.. I am burned out. Victoria should be at Newman but instead we get Adam and Sharon at Newman.. That makes no sense to me.

And another thing.. Why is everything suddenly about working at Jabot? Why is it just Adam and Sharon heading up Newman which I still say Sharon has no business there at all.

And another thing why does Sharon and Avery suddenly have all the men after them? Especially Sharon.. She has 3 potential love interests.. Why? I don't get it.

Anyhoo, that's my rant..

Adding, if this post sound like a bitter resentful fan.. Then you are correct. :)
Edited by Daytime, Mar 6 2013, 07:03 AM.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

What 3? Adam and ??.Do Dylan and Sharon look romantic? No. She hasn't taken a dive for his zipper or his wallet. Who's the other? Not Nick, he's the father(so they say) of her kids. Sharon doesn't belong in the public. Theft, arson, mentally unstable.

Avery has Dylan and Nick. She and Nick have already said the "L" word, she doesn't take Nick's dominating shit and has a life outside of the bedroom. Dylan knows that right now he's lucky to have the friendship.
Dylan's Dad has drama coming to GC. Still say there is a connection with Sharon/Doris/Dylan and Daddy Mac!

I kept looking around and came here because we are able to speak our minds,swear, bad-mouth a character with out catching hell or finding yourself on the other side of the door. Doesn't appear to have any favoritism here. :)

Daytime
Member Avatar

Maybe I should have been clearer.. Until Dylan is confirmed to be Sharon's sibling then he is a potential love interest along with Adam and Nick.

Sharon right now has three potential pairings.. That's what I don't get. But that is my issue with Sharon and my immense dislike for the character.. I've said my peace.. I do it once in a while here.. It's out of my system until the next time.. :)

And yes, this board is great about letting peeps speak their minds as long as you don't bash other posters.. You will enjoy it here. :)
Edited by Daytime, Mar 6 2013, 07:21 AM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

now I don't see nick as a potential anything for sharon other than the father of her kids, I do think that the shick fans want them back together so badly that all nick has to do is be within a 2 block radius of her and they see a love reborn. I don't think it's going to happen, it might have, but, marrying his dad, I think that was the final nail in the shick coffin.
Having adam & sharon at newman, to me is just leading up to something else, either Victor and adam actually getting along, (fat chance) or Victor getting his company back because of them screwing up.
Sharon should be in jail for arson, for lying about identifying a body, for selling victor's personal stock, for horse thievery, she knew those horses belonged to abby and regardless of whether abby took care of them or not, she had no right to give them away.

ArthriticBill
Member Avatar

Is it just me, or does it seem like the Y&R is slowly morphing into a witches coven, what with Jill, Lauren, Phyllis and (least of all) Sharon? Saw tomorrow's preview. Did Mikey hear something through the door to warrant all that banging he's doing? Or was he hearing Carmine and Lauren doing it?? :sex4: :run: :sheep: :puke:

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Miss Rhi
Mar 5 2013, 07:44 PM
Only 3 posts in 2 days?!?

What's up?
I go days w/o watching and/or catch-up via online, some of this shit is just not needed (Long Coughs Abby,Alex,Adrianna) Well at least one has been eliminated, but check that scene today w/Carmine Alex and her at GC talk about a waste of got damn script, then the Bully s/l finally gain some merit and what they do. No repercussions Fen little po-stick ass still was charging his family like he was wronged constantly run-up and berate his father like he's the Adult and have Mikey seating in a child's place with his own son :o Who the Fuc does is That? Summer got to cuddle on the couch wit'er Mom and get coax like she was the one who had been bullied traumatized -_- Girl Bye.

And this "Useless foundation" Avery deal with are whatever the Hell it's called. EXCUSE ME! But I can't care about an organization I don't see... O'yeah and Wahaaalaa did anybody see how fast Neil got Tuck's office? I mean the whole damn family INSTA merger over there with the Fashion police dialogue too boot.. :shame:

Will Victor and Wheeler have a true face off or just these round bout GC/Penthouse meetings. So many things could've been done here with E.Braeden and M Pinter but he's in his finally taping stage. ARE THEY F%*C$$ FOR REAL! Two well season men and this is it?,... (Heavy Gasps).......

Okay now we got turning the Housewife back to HO status..Fine! But don't write it like Lauren so distraught over Mikey putting Fenmore narrow ass in jail and BOOM all of sudden her Box so hot she gotta give it away too Basco the Bartender. Those of us who remember back in the day Whorish Lauren know full well this should have gone in another direction.

And the Foreva Tired Underwhelming Overplayed Over-hyped SHADAM got the same damn dialogue they had in NOLA 2009.

Oh' one more thing! What purpose is Billy Miller serving these days? I see they gave him and Vikki that same paint brush routine and the same ugly ass Pepto Bismol color he and Kate splattered in the Abbott guest house. They ain't got shit else to do? A Abbott and Newman offspring playing goofy as fuck instead of leading family legacy's :glare: WhoWuddaThunkIT

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

I don't see Sharon and Dylan becoming siblings. I think it's heading to a Dylan/Sharon/Adam triangle.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Chelsea/Adam are the story. Dylan/Sharon are the props.
Edited by Checkers, Mar 6 2013, 06:14 PM.

Checkers
Member Avatar

I'm so sick of Adam whining about the Newmans. He needs to get it through his head he is not apart of the circle. He is not some little innocent. They don't like his ass with good reason. He is just salty that they go on about their lives like he doesn't exist. The only time they give him any attention is when he interferes himself into their lives. That is what kills him.
Edited by Checkers, Mar 7 2013, 05:42 AM.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

I'm not sure if this is the right thread to post this question - but is now a good time to try to get into Y&R? I know JFP isn't popular with a lot of people. I have watched Y&R intermittently in the past (it has always been my mother's favorite soap) but never really stuck with it even though I like a lot of the actors. I am a regular GH and DAYS viewer already. As an American living in the UK I have tried to get into British soaps and it's never really worked out, so I want to support my American soaps. I also want to know why Y&R has so consistently been the top soap for years. Have things improved since MAB got sacked?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply