Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: March Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 2 2013, 01:18 AM (6,226 Views)
3WishGenie
Member Avatar

That was so weird. I thought Victor had lost his mind!! LOL..Let's get this wedding over with and may it truly be the LAST one. Niktor 4Ever!!! :cheer:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

So Katherine is losing her memory. Did she also forget where she put Murphy cuz shouldnt he be there for his WIFE during this ordeal! Lmao

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Mar 11 2013, 11:15 PM
So Katherine is losing her memory. Did she also forget where she put Murphy cuz shouldnt he be there for his WIFE during this ordeal! Lmao
I think everyone forgot where Murphy is, was he even in that cast picture?

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Mar 12 2013, 12:02 AM
3WishGenie
Mar 11 2013, 11:15 PM
I think everyone forgot where Murphy is, was he even in that cast picture?
Off on one of those fishing trips no doubt.

btw, the nuKyle has a humungous chin!! yikes

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Murph probably threw himself overboard. The poor guy never get's shown. Maybe he was the smart one and told the new writers to get bent.

Queen B
Member Avatar

I'm really enjoying Y&R again, I think one of the best things JG has done is expanding Leslie's role, I'm loving her story

klements

The show is going okay for me under this new regime, but I am REALLY tired of the repetitive dialogue. I understand that some of that is necessary, but Chelsea and Chloe had the same conversation two days in a row and about five times each day. Chelsea needs to go out and bone a stranger, so I don't have to hear it again!!

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Queen B
Mar 12 2013, 12:23 PM
I'm really enjoying Y&R again, I think one of the best things JG has done is expanding Leslie's role, I'm loving her story
I am pleasantly surprised by Leslie too and I like the fact that she isn't just a prop for Neil. I really enjoy her scenes with Avery..they have a nice chemistry. We also get to see more of who Tyler is in his scenes with her.
Edited by 3WishGenie, Mar 12 2013, 05:50 PM.

kelly777
Member Avatar

Daytime
Mar 8 2013, 11:35 AM
It has been brought to my attention that I may have to stop posting summaries of the SOD articles. Apparently the mag is having some issue with that. However, I will post just a few teasers from the mag in the weekly spoiler threads and whatever else I happen to find. Just wanted to give you guys the heads up. :)
I'm still not buying the fucking magazine so they can put that in their pipe and smoke it! Perhaps they need to lean on the people who distrubute the magazine's to get the things on the rack immediately, not two weeks after the fact. I tried subscribing and that didn't do squat either. Sometimes it was later than the grocery and by the time the Kindle edition downloads I already have read these spoilers on some other magazine or venue. You summarizing this is NOT the problem! Rant over, carry on!

soapflake02

DrewHamilton
Mar 5 2013, 07:18 PM
Summer's almost 18 already? That was fast. I thought the bitch just turned 16.
I think she did.. they keep messing with her age to make the kyle story work.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Mar 5 2013, 07:44 PM
Only 3 posts in 2 days?!?

What's up?
Honey, it is not your fault.

You are dealing with, Jill Farren Phelps, the new executive producer, the Wicked BITCH all of soap opera history.

And Steve Burton, the most hated man in soap opera history.

The two equal disaster. This show is a ... I am an English major and I can't describe how vile and disgusting this show is at this moment.

Give me a few moments. Or years. Or the cancellation of Young and the Restless. This show was in miracle hands under Maria Arena Bell comapred to this bitch Jill Farren Phelps.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

kelly777
Mar 12 2013, 07:07 PM
Daytime
Mar 8 2013, 11:35 AM
It has been brought to my attention that I may have to stop posting summaries of the SOD articles. Apparently the mag is having some issue with that. However, I will post just a few teasers from the mag in the weekly spoiler threads and whatever else I happen to find. Just wanted to give you guys the heads up. :)
I'm still not buying the fucking magazine so they can put that in their pipe and smoke it! Perhaps they need to lean on the people who distrubute the magazine's to get the things on the rack immediately, not two weeks after the fact. I tried subscribing and that didn't do squat either. Sometimes it was later than the grocery and by the time the Kindle edition downloads I already have read these spoilers on some other magazine or venue. You summarizing this is NOT the problem! Rant over, carry on!
I don't get it either, if you don't want people to copy it, there is code to put in so it can't be copied, and it is not illegal to rewrite it in your own words.
They can bite me too, I wouldn't buy their magazine if they paid me.
I only watch Y&R, why would I?

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Quote:

And Steve Burton, the most hated man in soap opera history.

sez who? This is the first I've read about that, all I've seen is what a nice guy he is.
So far I like what they're doing with the show, especially since they had to clean up the shithole that MAB made out of it.

soapflake02

3WishGenie
Mar 8 2013, 01:08 AM
Checkers
Mar 7 2013, 10:33 PM
Lauren answered the door with nothing but a sheet on. She told Michael was she sleeping and he believed it. Michael really loves his wife because Lauren was looking guilty as heck. :glare:
Who the hell answers the door in a sheet with messed up hair? Um yea...Michael needa open his eyes!
It's no different than any of the other couples on the show. They have to make one of them look like an idiot to make the story work. Look at nicki, nick, chelsea, Ronan. Look how they had nick acting in the Phyllis stories.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Ew , who else is Gonna FF Dylan and Chelsea's scenes? Why does this bitch get dibs on every man in town? I would of been fine with Chane or just keeping her with Adam but noooooo

Queen B
Member Avatar

Watching the Chelsea and Dylan scenes right now and I still can't believe they are actually thinking about putting these two together even for a second, they have zero chemistry and of anything Chelsea would mix better with Cane or Adam. Dylan should be mixing it up with Avery and Sharon

taylore
Member Avatar

Tell me about it,i know she's TPTB new "IT" girl,but enough is enough.

LPS
Member Avatar

I think Chelsea and Dylan have chemistry, but he has more with Chelsea. She's better with Cane. I'm kind of sick of Chelsea being the "it girl" of Y&R. EVERYONE has to prop her.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I"m sure when Sharon has recovered, she will get her turn on the Dylan mobile. Chelsea will keep the seat warm for now LOL

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

He doesn't give me the impression that he bed hops.I think they are in it for the long haul. She better hang on tight, he probably hasn't had a woman since Afghanistan.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply