Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: March Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 2 2013, 01:18 AM (6,316 Views)
HotPepper
Member Avatar

Renegade_Killerbee
Mar 12 2013, 08:05 PM
Miss Rhi
Mar 5 2013, 07:44 PM
Only 3 posts in 2 days?!?

What's up?
Honey, it is not your fault.

You are dealing with, Jill Farren Phelps, the new executive producer, the Wicked BITCH all of soap opera history.

And Steve Burton, the most hated man in soap opera history.

The two equal disaster. This show is a ... I am an English major and I can't describe how vile and disgusting this show is at this moment.

Give me a few moments. Or years. Or the cancellation of Young and the Restless. This show was in miracle hands under Maria Arena Bell comapred to this bitch Jill Farren Phelps.

I agree. I have watched from day 1 and hate the show now. I have not watched in 2 days and have not missed it. the Show is at it's lowest point ever and the worse it has ever been.. Even MAB was better then what we are getting now.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Mar 13 2013, 05:14 PM
He doesn't give me the impression that he bed hops.I think they are in it for the long haul. She better hang on tight, he probably hasn't had a woman since Afghanistan.
:lol: you're right! He has to end the drought here and now! He hasn't been doing all those situps for nothing.

ratfink
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Mar 13 2013, 05:14 PM
He doesn't give me the impression that he bed hops.I think they are in it for the long haul. She better hang on tight, he probably hasn't had a woman since Afghanistan.
Oh Yay!! :popcorn:

Ejole Lifer

Queen B
Mar 13 2013, 03:44 PM
Ew , who else is Gonna FF Dylan and Chelsea's scenes? Why does this bitch get dibs on every man in town? I would of been fine with Chane or just keeping her with Adam but noooooo
I'm definitely not looking forward to it but the quicker they get it over with the better. :drunk: :drunk: ^o) :'( :blink: :ermm: :x :frustration:

Checkers
Member Avatar

I don't care for Chelsea/Dylan at all. Girl, needs to go talk to that baby daddy of hers.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Would you go talk to Adam when he's more concerned about his first ex?

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Mar 14 2013, 09:17 PM
Or when the ripped Dylan is taking his shirt off in front of you? Nah i wouldnt talk to Adam either lol

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Adam who?

Checkers
Member Avatar

Chelsea/Chloe. I'm sure the fake baby daddy scenario will work out perfectly.

Posted Image
Edited by Checkers, Mar 14 2013, 09:32 PM.

LPS
Member Avatar

I take it the writers are doing a Chelsea/Dylan/Adam/Sharon quad? They can just throw Avery's ass out of this mess because she doesn't have chemistry with Dylan, IMO.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Compare Adam and Dylan is like comparing Pee Wee Herman to Johnny Depp. Let me think on that for a millisecond. Pee Wee, you're outta here!

Soapwatcher

I think Chelsey and Dylan would be good together, please I want Adam out of the picture altogether

gtamom
Member Avatar

I can't wait for the show to come on today. I hr and 25 minutes to go. Who do you think is going to be shot at the wedding?
My bets are Victor and Avery, (obviously) Nick will try and save Avery and so perhaps he will be shot. Or possibly as Adam crashes the wedding, he will save one of them, perhaps he will get shot?

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

gtamom
Mar 15 2013, 02:07 PM
I can't wait for the show to come on today. I hr and 25 minutes to go. Who do you think is going to be shot at the wedding?
My bets are Victor and Avery, (obviously) Nick will try and save Avery and so perhaps he will be shot. Or possibly as Adam crashes the wedding, he will save one of them, perhaps he will get shot?

It makes no sense for Adam to get shot. More people want him dead than Wheeler :teehee: !!! The champagne would be flowing all night long LOL

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Mar 14 2013, 09:24 PM
BlissfulLily
Or when the ripped Dylan is taking his shirt off in front of you? Nah i wouldnt talk to Adam either lol
A big wowser on the shirt coming off, he is definitley hottttttttttttttttttttttttttt!
I thought the intial groping was a little forced, nobody gets that turned on in two seconds, but they do, imo, have chemistry and I would love to see them make a go of it, without the babydaddy scam.
Adam who, is right, that scrawny woodpecker haired psycho, who needs him?

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Mar 15 2013, 02:29 PM
gtamom

It makes no sense for Adam to get shot. More people want him dead than Wheeler :teehee: !!! The champagne would be flowing all night long LOL
here's one scenario, adam has it set up for victor to be shot, but he will jump in and take the bullet for victor so victor won't expose him as having dumped the body.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Sammie, just touching that body through a shirt, or imagining that body, I could see her getting turned on and groping like crazy! Adam is just icky. I don't mean to sound mean, but I hope she either miscarries or finds out it was a hysterical pregnancy. That way she can have Dylan free and clear with no Adam baggage.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Mar 15 2013, 05:56 PM
3WishGenie
Mar 15 2013, 02:29 PM
gtamom

here's one scenario, adam has it set up for victor to be shot, but he will jump in and take the bullet for victor so victor won't expose him as having dumped the body.
The only thing that would stop Victor is if Victor himself got shot! If Adam is shot, he would be foaming at the mouth. How easy will it be then to take back control of NE with Adam out of commission? It would suit Chelsea as well. If he's hospitalized, that slows him down about finding out about the baby LMAO.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

He takes the bullet so Victor doesn't suspect him as the shit head that set it up. Gawdddddddd then Adam will be called a hero from the rooftops, nooooooooo don't let that happen.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Mar 15 2013, 05:54 PM
3WishGenie
Mar 14 2013, 09:24 PM
BlissfulLily
A big wowser on the shirt coming off, he is definitley hottttttttttttttttttttttttttt!
I thought the intial groping was a little forced, nobody gets that turned on in two seconds, but they do, imo, have chemistry and I would love to see them make a go of it, without the babydaddy scam.
Adam who, is right, that scrawny woodpecker haired psycho, who needs him?
Maybe she can tell him she is pregnant by her ex and he won't mind...like the Brad & Ashley situation.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply