Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: March Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 2 2013, 01:18 AM (6,333 Views)
BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

He's got a big... heart! Bet he would take it just fine, seems to like kids :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

hahaha a lot of things are big where Dylan is concerned LOL. He said something about them being honest with each other and she told him she just went through a bad breakup. So he will probably know he's not the father even though she tries to pin it on him thinking he is leaving town never to be heard from again.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Wouldn't bother me if Dylan left. I don't know what everyone sees in him. He is okay but nothing special.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Mar 15 2013, 07:52 PM
Wouldn't bother me if Dylan left. I don't know what everyone sees in him. He is okay but nothing special.
What does everyone see in him? I personally think Steve Burton is one of the worst actors in soap opera history.

Straight women with 5 to 10 brain cells dig him because they enjoy his bloated steroid body but mmmm yeah, no thanks. I have seen and will continue using better taste in studs.

He was hot and enjoyable circa 1995 or 96, ewww to steroid boy.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I think he's great and I assure you this straight woman has more than 5-10 brain cells. :D

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

There are certainly other actors worse than SBu. He hasnt been amazing but he's certainly not an eyesore.

LPS
Member Avatar

I'm not having a problem with Steve Burton either. He's not the next Tom Hanks but he's not that bad.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Renegade_Killerbee
Mar 16 2013, 07:26 PM
HotPepper
What does everyone see in him? I personally think Steve Burton is one of the worst actors in soap opera history.

Straight women with 5 to 10 brain cells dig him because they enjoy his bloated steroid body but mmmm yeah, no thanks. I have seen and will continue using better taste in studs.

I beg your pardon! You just called every woman on this board who likes steve burton, stupid!
I don't consider his body "bloated" at all, he has a nice face, pretty eyes and unlike you, he is not green with envy over anyone else.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Renegade_Killerbee
HotPepper

5 to 10 Braincells -_- ANYDAMNWAY! Surly their are some Sissy's out here who enjoy him just like those straight females do.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Let's cut out the jabs towards other members.

From what I've seen I find SBu more animated on Y&R then he had been on GH in years. He's not the best actor in the word but I'd rather watch him then MM any day.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'm enjoying Burton as Dylan. The chemistry he has with Case makes me want more Dylan and Sharon scenes.

I loved Nadia's Theme playing during Victor and Nikki's wedding today. Very fitting.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Renegade_Killerbee
HotPepper

I agree with what you said . I dont see much in him and I hate men that are built like him. All muscle and no brain. Same with Carmine.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Nikki/Victor's wedding was really good. The fist bump between Victor & Billy was funny. All the Newmans looked great.

taylore
Member Avatar

I'm no Adumb fan however i think MM is by far superior as an actor than Steve Burton,that man can't act at all
and i don't find him hot he does nothing for me.I like me some Dylan but i'm getting sick of him being on everyday.
Edited by taylore, Mar 18 2013, 05:37 PM.

Soapwatcher

I am not a muscle kind of girl, in fact all the bodybuilder types don't do anything for me, I like a nice looking man but when he has more muscles than brains forget it, again just me, btw didn't Lauren act like she had a stick up her ass, she couldn't even smile at Eric Forrester today, all she could do was look like she had swallowed a prune or sour lemon and I am so tired of Michael begging her for reconciliation, I'd tell the bitch she left once she can leave again, after all Fen hasn't been seen once since she came back so what's she sticking around for, go screw Carmine if that's how you get your jollies, let Michael find a real woman.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I didn't like how awkward the exchange was today between Lauren and Michael and Eric. I get the reason for it, with Eric speaking about what a great couple Michael and Lauren are, but it just felt very weird to me. Like Bregman and McCook have never shared scenes together before.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

DrewHamilton
Mar 18 2013, 09:46 PM
I didn't like how awkward the exchange was today between Lauren and Michael and Eric. I get the reason for it, with Eric speaking about what a great couple Michael and Lauren are, but it just felt very weird to me. Like Bregman and McCook have never shared scenes together before.
It was a completely misdirected scene apparently the regime didn't do they damn homework on the history of Lauren and Eric crossovers? I'm not even a #BB watcher but fully aware of characters crossover history and it was like the writers and directors were oblivious to it, I didn't like that one at all.

Properly take heed of Y&R history Josh Griffith and Jill Phelps.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Checkers
Mar 18 2013, 05:08 PM
Nikki/Victor's wedding was really good. The fist bump between Victor & Billy was funny. All the Newmans looked great.
I'm hoping that bump and clap on the arm is a sign this stupid vendetta of Victor's will be over soon.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

The shooting sure was a disappointment. I really thought someone was going to be killed! ugh.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

lightandday
Mar 18 2013, 10:57 PM
DrewHamilton
Mar 18 2013, 09:46 PM
It was a completely misdirected scene apparently the regime didn't do they damn homework on the history of Lauren and Eric crossovers? I'm not even a #BB watcher but fully aware of characters crossover history and it was like the writers and directors were oblivious to it, I didn't like that one at all.

Properly take heed of Y&R history Josh Griffith and Jill Phelps.

Sigh. Those were some good times for Y&R and B&B..

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply