Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: March Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 2 2013, 01:18 AM (6,367 Views)
Checkers
Member Avatar

JFP/JG on Avery:

Posted Image

How I feel about Avery:

Posted Image

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

^LMAO....that sums up my feelings for Avery, too. I don't know what it is about the character, but I just can't stand her. The actress is good, but I want her off my TV for some reason.

Checkers
Member Avatar

I like Jessica Collins but Avery bugs me. She's basically the new Cricket but I loved Chris. The writers love her and think she has chemistry with everybody. So...that is that.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I like the current writing for Avery much better than before, she doesnt bother me as much now. :shrug:

HotPepper
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Mar 19 2013, 09:31 PM
I like the current writing for Avery much better than before, she doesnt bother me as much now. :shrug:
I love Avery and JC and she is like a breath of fresh air. I think she is a great character along with JC being very talented and beautiful. We need more good actresses and characters like her.

Ejole Lifer

DrewHamilton
Mar 18 2013, 01:18 PM
I'm enjoying Burton as Dylan. The chemistry he has with Case makes me want more Dylan and Sharon scenes.

I loved Nadia's Theme playing during Victor and Nikki's wedding today. Very fitting.
This is how I feel, too.
As for Avery....eh...idk. She needs another layer or something.
She's always in "lawyer" mode even when she's trying to be playful. It annoys.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

This show is missing so much! I spend more time ff then watching.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

I spend a lot of time FF'ng too. It is just too predictable what is going to happen and some of the characters like Cane and Lily bore me to tears. Chloe and Kevin the same way. Like watching someone get a haircut or watching paint dry. The show doesn't need them so get rid of them and many more of the useless characters. William and Gloria can go too.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Mar 20 2013, 05:21 PM
I spend a lot of time FF'ng too. It is just too predictable what is going to happen and some of the characters like Cane and Lily bore me to tears. Chloe and Kevin the same way. Like watching someone get a haircut or watching paint dry. The show doesn't need them so get rid of them and many more of the useless characters. William and Gloria can go too.
Cane and Lily are useless. If she isn't doing nothing with Tyler than move the man on to someone else. Even Neil has become Leslie's purse holder.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

why was Nikki holding her bouquet today, didn't she toss it yesterday and Avery caught it?

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Mar 20 2013, 06:45 PM
why was Nikki holding her bouquet today, didn't she toss it yesterday and Avery caught it?
I noticed that too LOL! maybe Avery wasn't ready to marry again so gave it back :blulaugh:

gtamom
Member Avatar

So, what did you all think of Avery's dress at the wedding?
I thought it looked itchy!

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Navery is a very dull couple. IDK why the Navery/Dylan triangle went nowhere fast, at least with that, there would be something
worth paying attention to. Avery was dressed in a hot pink, dowdy lace tablecloth. Didn't like it at all.

Leslie & Tyler's storyline is a surprise. It's turning out to be very intense.
Edited by bellajewel, Mar 20 2013, 08:26 PM.

gtamom
Member Avatar

I didn't like Avery's dress either. I also like the storyline about the innocent man in prison, and wonder how this will all end up? The new DNA they found will no doubt match Wheeler, and that will be that.

ratfink
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Mar 20 2013, 06:45 PM
Noticed that too :shrug:

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Yeah Avery's dress was pukey. Color was just nottttttt right.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

soapsudz
Mar 20 2013, 08:24 PM
Navery is a very dull couple. IDK why the Navery/Dylan triangle went nowhere fast, at least with that, there would be something
worth paying attention to. Avery was dressed in a hot pink, dowdy lace tablecloth. Didn't like it at all.

Leslie & Tyler's storyline is a surprise. It's turning out to be very intense.
Any more most all the story lines/triangles go no where fast.

Soapwatcher

why did Nick (the stud or so he thinks) become so protective of Avery when Sharon and Phyllis both could be at death's door when he was married to them and he'd say "oh well that's YOUR fault, you PUT YOURSELF in this situation so die or get better" and yet Avery can't get a hangnail without him saying "oh I'll protect you from that hangnail it better not hurt you" or rather that's his speed protect her from a hangnail anything more dangerous and all he does is the talk not the walk
Edited by Soapwatcher, Mar 21 2013, 09:01 AM.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Nick couldn't protect squat. He thinks he is the big man that can take anyone down when all he is when he gets that stupid "I am going to whip your ass" look on his face just another clown. He makes me want to puke. I would much rather see Avery with Dylan because from all the flashbacks they had chemistry and a great relationship.

I loved Avery's dress except that it was a little low cut for a wedding.. The color was great and looked fantastic on her.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Soapwatcher
Mar 21 2013, 09:00 AM
why did Nick (the stud or so he thinks) become so protective of Avery when Sharon and Phyllis both could be at death's door when he was married to them and he'd say "oh well that's YOUR fault, you PUT YOURSELF in this situation so die or get better" and yet Avery can't get a hangnail without him saying "oh I'll protect you from that hangnail it better not hurt you" or rather that's his speed protect her from a hangnail anything more dangerous and all he does is the talk not the walk
Quote:

Sharon and Phyllis both could be at death's door when he was married to them and he'd say "oh well that's YOUR fault, you PUT YOURSELF in this situation so die or get better"

Please refresh my memory as to when that ever happened, and speaking of hangnails, everytime sharon got one, while Nick was married to phyliss, she'd call him and he'd go running to the "mother of my children".

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply