Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: March Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 2 2013, 01:18 AM (6,261 Views)
Soapwatcher

I just said they "could be at death's door" and that's how he would react, yes I know everytime Sharon got a hair in her eye he'd be there to take care of it. But for the most part he wasn't as protective toward Sharon or Phyllis like he is Avery.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

restless daze
Member Avatar
Now don't come whoopin' my ass at the grocery store cause I picked on your fav on here!

Too bad Victor and Nikki didn't die at the Victor and Nikki wedding. Then maybe the show might improve. :-(

Pfft. Who am I kidding?

But hey- We got HICKEYS!!!

restless daze
Member Avatar
Now don't come whoopin' my ass at the grocery store cause I picked on your fav on here!

Too bad Victor and Nikki didn't die at the Victor and Nikki wedding. Then maybe the show might improve. :-(

Pfft. Who am I kidding? :glare:

:flipoff:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Soapwatcher
Mar 21 2013, 12:42 PM
I just said they "could be at death's door" and that's how he would react, yes I know everytime Sharon got a hair in her eye he'd be there to take care of it. But for the most part he wasn't as protective toward Sharon or Phyllis like he is Avery.
phyliss can take care of herself, besides, who can protect a spastic tornado? lol Nick was most certainly protective of sharon. jmo

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Nick was very protective of Sharon. She whimpered and he came running.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Sharon would call if she had a hang nail and Nick would run to her. Had I been Phyllis I would have taken are of that real fast.

Ejole Lifer

Y'all are exaggerating. First off, it was almost always NICK'S decision to come running to her rescue. Sharon almost always only called Nick when it was concerning Noah. She didn't even tell him he was the father of Faith until pretty far along in the pregnancy and that's only because he overheard a conversation. NICK inserted himself into matters, personal matters about Sharon that didn't concern him when she was with Jack, single, blacking out, etc.. He couldn't stand to see her hurt and going through whatever the hell she was going through. Sharon begged Nick to leave her alone and told him to go back to his wife several times pre-Adam even and he couldn't resist. He even exacerbated her condition. That's when she went to sleeping with Jack and Billy. It eventually broke up his 42983489th marriage to Phyllis because HE was the one who saw a need to be protective over Sharon. So to say that Sharon was calling Nick over any little thing just isn't true.
Edited by Ejole Lifer, Mar 25 2013, 10:32 AM.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

It's not just Nick, it seems every man sees Sharon as in need of protection, ahem, I mean protecting. :teehee: I guess that means they see her as weak and can't take care of herself? btw, Ronan did a bang up job protecting Phyllis from jail time lol while Nick just stood there and held her purse.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

restless daze
Mar 23 2013, 02:34 AM

Pfft. Who am I kidding?

You know who else didn't die? Adam, goddamnit! They advertise a killer wedding and call it a tragedy and no one dies! WTF?? Well, I guess the real tragedy is that he lives :shame:

Soapwatcher

Did anyone see the cast of Y&R on The Talk today? It was Peter, Melody, Kristoff, Michelle, Joshua, Amelia, Michael M. and Melissa, they didn't get to talk to Melissa,
it bothered me because they didn't have Jeanne, Christian LaBlanc, Tracy Bregman, or even Eric Braden, but at least they didn't have the new Kyle, Abby, Summer or even Steve B. and no matter what you may say, they should have had Sharon simply because she has been on there almost as long as Joshua and longer than Amelia, no Billy either, or Jess they really could have had a good cast on there, they didn't need Michael or Melissa on there either.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Ejole Lifer
Mar 25 2013, 10:30 AM
Y'all are exaggerating. First off, it was almost always NICK'S decision to come running to her rescue. Sharon almost always only called Nick when it was concerning Noah. She didn't even tell him he was the father of Faith until pretty far along in the pregnancy and that's only because he overheard a conversation. NICK inserted himself into matters, personal matters about Sharon that didn't concern him when she was with Jack, single, blacking out, etc.. He couldn't stand to see her hurt and going through whatever the hell she was going through. Sharon begged Nick to leave her alone and told him to go back to his wife several times pre-Adam even and he couldn't resist. He even exacerbated her condition. That's when she went to sleeping with Jack and Billy. It eventually broke up his 42983489th marriage to Phyllis because HE was the one who saw a need to be protective over Sharon. So to say that Sharon was calling Nick over any little thing just isn't true.
Nick stayed up Sharon's butt. Phyllis/Super Girl get kidnapped & Nick buys Sharon an anniversary gift even though they were divorced. :laugh: Whatever though...this argument has been beat to the ground. The Shick/Phick triangle is over. :frustration:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Ejole Lifer
Mar 25 2013, 10:30 AM
Quote:

First off, it was almost always NICK'S decision to come running to her rescue.

AFTER she would call him, how would he know she was in trouble if she didn't tell him.
She USED the kids as an excuse to call Nick.
Quote:

Sharon begged Nick to leave her alone and told him to go back to his wife several times pre-Adam even and he couldn't resist.

Reverse psychology.
Quote:

He even exacerbated her condition. That's when she went to sleeping with Jack and Billy.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, so it's Nick's fault! lmao, Okay, if you say so.
Quote:

It eventually broke up his 42983489th marriage to Phyllis

Oh, and WE'RE the ones exaggerating! ;)

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Soapwatcher
Mar 25 2013, 03:00 PM
Did anyone see the cast of Y&R on The Talk today? It was Peter, Melody, Kristoff, Michelle, Joshua, Amelia, Michael M. and Melissa, they didn't get to talk to Melissa,
it bothered me because they didn't have Jeanne, Christian LaBlanc, Tracy Bregman, or even Eric Braden, but at least they didn't have the new Kyle, Abby, Summer or even Steve B. and no matter what you may say, they should have had Sharon simply because she has been on there almost as long as Joshua and longer than Amelia, no Billy either, or Jess they really could have had a good cast on there, they didn't need Michael or Melissa on there either.
I didn't think they needed MS on there since she co-hosted the show just last week! Jeanne Cooper would have been great...instead they sent her to the TPIR! :hmmph:

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Hey, TPIR has been on longer than the Talk. Obviously Sharon had more important things to do than be on.

taylore
Member Avatar

Sharon was out of town,so she couldn't be on.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

The scene yesterday at the ranch had me rolling my eyes. I thouight it was pretty bad writing and acting on all parts. The henchman cracked me up; Nick and Victoria yelling; Paul and Alex the bad asses; they were getting ready to tear him a new one and the next thing you know Alex is at the club checking on Abby like they were a big thing. Have they even had a real date other than the wedding? Couldn't a police car come out the same time as the ambulance. They called 911^o) Why was Paul and Alex left at the Ranch all by themselves with "Bob". Oh and everyone standing right outside the front door like that was going to protect them if the Ranch blew up, got me tickled. "We got some cold people out here" says Paul. Seriously, cold was the issue? And for pete sakes, someone wash Victor's hands!!!

All in all I hope this shooting puts an end to the Victor/Adam daddy issues too, but in doing that please don't make this all about Adam. He can't stand anymore heroics going to his head.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Mar 25 2013, 12:06 PM
restless daze
Mar 23 2013, 02:34 AM

Pfft. Who am I kidding?

You know who else didn't die? Adam, goddamnit! They advertise a killer wedding and call it a tragedy and no one dies! WTF?? Well, I guess the real tragedy is that he lives :shame:
Adam is just like Victor and just as evil and we know only the good die young. Victor and Adam will live forever while the good people like Colleen, Brad all die.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Vampires, sucks the life out of everyone around them and they live forever.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I'm so excited for Paul!! He has a new set of his own yay. I hope this means they will be showing us more DD!! Him and Alex aren't too bad as a duo. They have good chemistry so far.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

HotPepper
Mar 27 2013, 02:45 AM
Adam is just like Victor and just as evil and we know only the good die young. Victor and Adam will live forever while the good people like Colleen, Brad all die.
I really miss Brad & Colleen. :(

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply