Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: March Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 2 2013, 01:18 AM (6,489 Views)
Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Mar 27 2013, 02:45 AM
3WishGenie
Mar 25 2013, 12:06 PM
restless daze
Mar 23 2013, 02:34 AM
Too bad Victor and Nikki didn't die at the Victor and Nikki wedding. Then maybe the show might improve. :-(

Pfft. Who am I kidding?

But hey- We got HICKEYS!!!
You know who else didn't die? Adam, goddamnit! They advertise a killer wedding and call it a tragedy and no one dies! WTF?? Well, I guess the real tragedy is that he lives :shame:
Adam is just like Victor and just as evil and we know only the good die young. Victor and Adam will live forever while the good people like Colleen, Brad all die.
Victor is nowhere near as diabolical as Adam, he has never done what adam has done, adam is pure evil.
Brad was no angel, he double crossed victor and jack innumerable times, he cheated on ashley and victoria too.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo I agree with you on all counts. I think Adam is the most evil character on the show and will stop at nothing to get what he wants.

ratfink
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Mar 28 2013, 02:36 AM
Sammie Jo I agree with you on all counts. I think Adam is the most evil character on the show and will stop at nothing to get what he wants.
:yahoo: Yesss

Soapwatcher

Yes Adam is pure evil and I still can't forget the baby switch/dead baby and how they have Sharon glossing over that is beyond my comprehension but Victor is no Mr Nice Guy look at all the people (judges, police politicians he has on his payroll, he does them a favor so that they can return the favor by doing something to someone he has it in for, he's no saint and I for one will be so damm glad when Eric Braden retires, when he was off before I sure in the hell didn't miss him one iota.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Soapwatcher
Mar 28 2013, 08:25 AM
Yes Adam is pure evil and I still can't forget the baby switch/dead baby and how they have Sharon glossing over that is beyond my comprehension but Victor is no Mr Nice Guy look at all the people (judges, police politicians he has on his payroll, he does them a favor so that they can return the favor by doing something to someone he has it in for, he's no saint and I for one will be so damm glad when Eric Braden retires, when he was off before I sure in the hell didn't miss him one iota.
That's the big corporate world, that's normal what victor does, jack does the same thing, what adam did and does is diabolically psychotic.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I'd rather watch Victor Newman in action than that cheap imitation they try to sell me as Adam Newman.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Victor is real, he has earned his stripes and scars. Adam is an artificial nobody trying to be king shit in the corporate world.
Did he actually ask "her" to run the company? She will run it alright, into the ground like she did the first time.
I want Victor getting the company back.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply