Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: March Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets
Topic Started: Mar 2 2013, 01:18 AM (5,231 Views)
lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

ratfink
Mar 16 2013, 11:24 PM
Miss Rhi
Mar 16 2013, 03:23 AM
This cannot be nuKyle's twitter....Hopefully it's someone pretending.

Hartley Sawyer @TheBigHTonight http://twitter.com/TheBigHTonight
Ewww, besides that, he has a seriously ugly BIG CHIN IMO...I was liking the other guy very much... :drunk: What is wrong with these people??? I did not really like this last Kyle at first, but I thought, okay I will have an open mind....I did, and I was starting to really like him...now they expect ME to do it again??? I have watched for 40 yrs...I may not be young, but I watch the program, while the "target" audience is at work...I buy the products they advertise...LISTEN to US...you are ruining this program!!! Not anyone else!!! :shrug: Get a Clue!!!
LMAO! :blulaugh: Damn Rat he does have a mega chin in that photo Ms.Rhi posted I hope that's not his account but to his credit I think the guy has grown into his looks as oposed to his teen years I no one thing he got a banging body..YES LAWD. :D
Posted Image

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ratfink
Member Avatar

whatever...you rule L&D.... :biggrin: luv ya!!!

Soapwatcher

before long the show will be called "The Young And The Restless-Hollywood Heights-The Teen Years"

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

oh fuck! i'm gonna miss the old Kyle!

into_the_skyline
Member Avatar

Blake Hood came off like a doofus. He was a terrible actor as well. I will not miss him. I just hope the new Kyle can act.

LPS
Member Avatar

I had no problem with the old Kyle. I didn't have a problem with his acting. He wasn't stellar, but I've seen worse.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

I liked Blake in the role of Kyle and this new kid looks like a idiot from the pictures I have seen. He just doesn't look the way Kyle should look. He certainly has none of Jacks or Dianes features.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Young and Restless ‏@YandR_CBS
Change in 2morrow's chat @MelodyThomasSco will b joined by @JoshuaMorrowYR 12:30pmET: http://bit.ly/Ykn5ND ! Use #AskYR & #YR40 4 questions

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Checkers
Mar 18 2013, 06:31 PM
Young and Restless ‏@YandR_CBS
Change in 2morrow's chat @MelodyThomasSco will b joined by @JoshuaMorrowYR 12:30pmET: http://bit.ly/Ykn5ND ! Use #AskYR & #YR40 4 questions
I wanted EB in the chat :tears:

Poker Face
Member Avatar

how many YR's chats are they planning to make? I loved so much seeing the one with Steve and Joshua, they were funny as hell!

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Where can I find all the chats?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ejole Lifer

I didn't love the old Kyle. In fact, he was a little creepy.

ratfink
Member Avatar

Ejole Lifer
Mar 20 2013, 10:27 AM
I didn't love the old Kyle. In fact, he was a little creepy.
I did not at first, but, I thought I would try and I really like him now. Why keep doing this to us? The new Kyle has this huge chin that looks like he is a Jay Leno clone and I do not like him! This time I never will! Not going to fall for it again! I watched the first show and I will hopefully be able to watch the last! I am NOT in the core group of 45 and under. I am, however, retired and at home when Y&R is on. I buy their products...Who are these working people that are the core group and don't even see it...end rant :toetap: :shutup: :bye:

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I agree ratfink. Bad news when I walk away from the TV when someones on and clean the toilet instead. Leave people alone. When did they SORASS the Ashby twins?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

I could care less they sora'sd the Asby twins and wish they would go away just like their mom and dad need to go away. Yes, I too ff a lot of scenes or just shut the show off with some of the nonsense the writers are writing now. I get a lot more time to do things that are more constructive then sitting and watching a show that is written badly and has a lot of newbies and useless characters. LOL

Poker Face
Member Avatar

how come Melissa's twitter handle is no longer listed, is she leaving or something?

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

That's probably my fault from when I was alphabetizing and editing the list. She's back now.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Angelica McDaniel ‏@AngelicaMcD 1h
#YR40 Party on #THETALK NOW w/Peter @MelodyThomasSco @kristoffstjohn1 @TheRealStafford and more actors to come! pic.twitter.com/OM9bDbN8iL

Posted Image

Checkers
Member Avatar

Soap Opera Network ‏@SoapOperaNetwrk 1m
More @YandR_CBS cast behind the scenes @TheTalk_CBS pic.twitter.com/dqc16mZh4C
Posted Image

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

MM sure had verbal diarrhea! He pretty much cut off his co-star :thumbsdown:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply