Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: March Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 2 2013, 01:19 AM (2,046 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

B&B: March Discussion

Lane Davies - The New Ridge Forrester (1992)

In 1992 after Ridge and Taylor's wedding, Ronn Moss was temporarily replaced by Lane Davies as Moss took some time off from the show to do a movie. This is one of Davies' first scenes as Ridge after Ridge and Taylor have returned from their honeymoon.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Enjoy! :D

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Did I miss something? When did Caroline become so self-centered? Not that I care for the character, but it definitely seems like a total 360 turnaround.

Don't even get me started with how messed up this Taylor/Eric thing is.

Jazzygem
Member Avatar

They had do something to save this character because she has become soooo boring. although I am not sure if this is the route to take.

metitle
Member Avatar

oh please Caroline and Hopeless are the same personalities. They are both idiots.
Maybe that's why they get along so well.
Didn't Caroline heard from someone that man-whore Rick used Steffy to get control of FC

vani

Caroline was supposed to be more like her aunt, but she is turning into a borish selfish rich girl type, of course that is typical LA. :soapbox: Perhaps they are simply trying to show that she is a more complex character. :shrug: I liked her best with Thomas, but the writers screwed that up :moon:

natdot99
Member Avatar

metitle
Mar 4 2013, 09:00 PM
oh please Caroline and Hopeless are the same personalities. They are both idiots.
Maybe that's why they get along so well.
Didn't Caroline heard from someone that man-whore Rick used Steffy to get control of FC
Caroline/Rick/Maya is nothing but a bootleg version of Steffy/Liam/Hope triangle from hell.
Caroline is Liam, Rick is Hope, and Maya is Steffy.

Katie/Bill have more enough money to hire a nanny to take care of Will.

Brooke was okay if Eric was moving on with Donna, but gets all :soapbox: that Eric chose Taylor, :lol:
Brooke is clearly delusional.

vani

Yes, I did notice that she called out for Donna, thinking she would have honey all over those sheets. :puke: She would have been ok with Eric then, because HER family should be somebody important!:bs: But since it was Taylor,we can't have that! :laugh: :hater: Let the fun begin! :fight:

metitle
Member Avatar

I think Brooke will go after Eric now that he fancy's Taylor.
Just because she doesn't want Eric to be with Taylor.
But before she does that, she will let Bill roam around in her vajajay.
As you all know, men all turn stupid when they are doing her.
In Bill's case he will give her his FC stocks and god knows what she will do next.

vani

The queen of scandal, says it might cause a scandal. :drunk: Brooke to Taylor, "Bill and I are friends" :sex: So is that why she will model her undies for him, out of friendship? :offs:

King of Hearts
Member Avatar

I'm loving Bill and Brooke. It's so obvious Bill wants a taste of Brooke, because Katie isn't giving him the time of time of day. Based on what has happened in the past, there's no doubt they'll end up in bed together. I'm going to hate Katie getting her heart broken, but it's going to happen.

I'm loving Rick and Maya. I wonder how she'll take it when she finds out who he really is.

metitle
Member Avatar

Hooks
Mar 6 2013, 06:51 PM
I'm loving Bill and Brooke. It's so obvious Bill wants a taste of Brooke, because Katie isn't giving him the time of time of day. Based on what has happened in the past, there's no doubt they'll end up in bed together. I'm going to hate Katie getting her heart broken, but it's going to happen.

That is so true. Brooke again, will ruin another marriage. I really hope when Katie get over her funk she light into Brooke, because clearly she is still going some personal issues. Brooke's Vaj is like Grand freaking station! Every man has to pass through it at some point.

vani

It's OK he's her new destiny :puke: Or that's what she will tell herself. :blah: :blah: :blah: While she is banging her stalion.?? :bs:

Daytime
Member Avatar

It has been brought to my attention that I may have to stop posting summaries of the SOD articles. Apparently the mag is having some issue with that. However, I will post just a few teasers from the mag in the weekly spoiler threads and whatever else I happen to find. Just wanted to give you guys the heads up. :)

Cornellw
Member Avatar

Can you still PM them daytime?

natdot99
Member Avatar

Daytime
Mar 8 2013, 11:35 AM
It has been brought to my attention that I may have to stop posting summaries of the SOD articles. Apparently the mag is having some issue with that. However, I will post just a few teasers from the mag in the weekly spoiler threads and whatever else I happen to find. Just wanted to give you guys the heads up. :)
It probably due to a copyright violation, were you needed legal permission to use their material. Other fanbases have gotten the same notice.

vani

Just change a few of the words and put them a different way, We won't tell. :shrug:

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Okay, today was the second time I caught Thomas calling Eric "Eric." Is that supposed to make viewers forget that Eric is Thomas' grandfather, and make Taylor hooking up with him less icky.

jacpre
Member Avatar

Drew I hear him said that the other day as well and I was like since when do grandchildren calls their grandfather by the names. No matter how they say or look at it Taylor and Eric doesn't fit.

I still think the show needs a bigger canvas. We see the same group of people almost everyday. I really wish they would give Thorne a bigger role.

vani

:boobs: The hookers is taking it all off to try and keep her kids in FC. :eyeroll: Will Brookes undies sell in this economy? :stars: We will see. I want Kaie to put a stop to this emotional affair. :shithitfan: One minute I like Rick[with Maya], one minute I can't stand the smug prick. :hater: The next sales meeting should give us some insight. Eric should have put both ideas on the table. Thomas' ideas are so much better business wise for the long term. Eric is too horney for the Logan tramps to think straight. :puke: All these men are thinking with the wrong end. :sheep:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply