Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: March Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 2 2013, 01:19 AM (2,140 Views)
natdot99
Member Avatar

Well FC will tank again thanks to Rick and Eric business decisions.
Thomas, Steffy, and Taylor needs to start their own fashion house, period.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Brooke and Bill make me sick. Who prances around in their underwear in front of their brother in law?

Jazzygem
Member Avatar

Hope have some nerve asking Steffy to leave FC, This is Steffy's family business, while trying to talk a good game. I knew she was telling Liam to marry Steffy, only to come back and hurt Steffy with it. Writers unlease the real Steffy on this little girl. We haven't seen the the real Steffy in a year.

ratfink
Member Avatar

I really have been enjoying the break from the triangle :$

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Now Rick is calling Eric by his first name when talking to Thomas about Eric and Taylor's relationship. We all know Eric is Thomas' grandfather. Stop trying to hide it in order to ship Eric and Taylor!

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I can't keep a straight face every time Rick says Brooke's Bedroom knowing that's his mother! I just can't :mutley:

jacpre
Member Avatar

I must say the look on Taylor, Thomas and Steffy's faces were priceless when Thomas was interrupted during his boring presentation. You go Brooke.

I really don't know if I like the change Katie has been going through. I now she had depression but it's like her character changed a lot and I am sure what she went through does. I just want the old Katie back.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bellagurl

caroline is worse

metitle
Member Avatar

Lawd, the walking mattress is on the prowl again.
OMG, if Katie hadn't walked in on Brooke and Bill today. I am telling those two would have been humping in a sec.
Yes the walking mattress is on the prowl again. She thinks with her va-jay-jay instead of her brain.
Gosh, that Bill is something else.

jacpre
Member Avatar

I agree on Caroline. What the hell have they done to her. She is probably the worst character currently on the canvas. I don't see much use for her and I wonder if she will still be there in a couple of months. They could have gone in many different ways. She is acting like a spoil brat. She has done a complete 180 no 100000000000 turn.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Posted Image
Hope whining was grating my nerves today.
Excuse me, Hope, Liam begged and pleaded for your forgiveness and you told him NO and demanded that he moved on with his life. Then have the nerve to say that Steffy got pregnant on purpose. Stupid twit, STEAM sex life is not regulated by your waffling ways, period. STEAM has spent time together building a relationship and was not going to drop because you decided to snap your finger and POOF, you want Liam back.
Child, get over yourself
Edited by natdot99, Mar 21 2013, 05:37 AM.

Jazzygem
Member Avatar

IMO Hopes character would probably be ok if they would change the actress. I can't watch KM. I want to turn the TV off on her and Caroline. They only thing that makes you beleive that liam loves Hope is Liam's reaction. I can't want to see Bill use Brook as we all know he is.

vani

:shrug: Liams reaction? He shed that same tear when he tore up the anulment papers! :popcorn: Hope should get over herself, she says one thing then flakes out the next, she should go back to the shrink. :chee: One minute she says she would be a good stepmom, the next she acts like the baby is a hindrance to her and Liam. :whack: Call me overprotective but that baby is inocent and reguardless of her whining, it would give the child a serious complx to feel it was not wanted and cared about, and a hindrance. GEEZ! Her trying to imply that Steffys pregnancy is a planned attack on her, makes it about her. :hail: More me,me,me! :biatch:

metitle
Member Avatar

Jazzygem
Mar 20 2013, 07:29 PM
IMO Hopes character would probably be ok if they would change the actress. I can't watch KM. I want to turn the TV off on her and Caroline. They only thing that makes you beleive that liam loves Hope is Liam's reaction. I can't want to see Bill use Brook as we all know he is.
KM with her annoying hair flipping really irks me. Even when her hair is in a pony tail she still manage to be annoying with the hair.
You may have a point about the character maybe likeable if there is a change of actress.
But I think the character is meant to be a whinny and immature.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply