Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: March Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 2 2013, 02:42 AM (7,967 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

GH: March Discussion

Lucy & Bobbie brawl at the Nurse's Ball practice (May 1994)

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

So Caleb is still alive, REALLY? :huh:

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Tammy
Mar 4 2013, 07:21 PM
So Caleb is still alive, REALLY? :huh:
Actually I didn't think it was Caleb. I thought it was the guy in the morgue took the ring. I was going with that he was a vampire and now had the ring to get all the power. That was just my impression.

Tammy
Member Avatar

But wasn't the morgue guy the one laying on the table at the end? Unless I saw it wrong lol.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Tammy
Mar 4 2013, 07:53 PM
But wasn't the morgue guy the one laying on the table at the end? Unless I saw it wrong lol.
Did we see a face on the table? Maybe I missed it and saw it wrong. I will have to rewatch tonight on Soapnet.

Tammy
Member Avatar

I could have sworn it showed the face... I will have to watch again! lol

grandma Bird
Member Avatar

I taped and just watched and then reiwinded it to that part,, and it was the morgue guy , Caleb was the one talking to them, remember when Lucy said a few weeks ago he can make you think and see what he wants too, thats one of his powers. that is why when Lucy pulled back the cover on the hand the ring was missing because the morgue could not have it on his finger. but this story is going on to much for me,, I remember it when this story was on Port chales night time it was crazy then and still is ,,,

KMan101
Member Avatar

I wish it had ended with the death, honestly. It was a nice nod but move on Ron lol

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

grandma Bird
Mar 4 2013, 09:23 PM
I taped and just watched and then reiwinded it to that part,, and it was the morgue guy , Caleb was the one talking to them, remember when Lucy said a few weeks ago he can make you think and see what he wants too, thats one of his powers. that is why when Lucy pulled back the cover on the hand the ring was missing because the morgue could not have it on his finger. but this story is going on to much for me,, I remember it when this story was on Port chales night time it was crazy then and still is ,,,
Thanks. I never watched PC so I wasn't entire familiar with the whole story before now. I figured it wasn't completely over when the ring glowed on Friday's show.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Damn Britt. No wonder she didn't really care that the hospital cleared Sabrina.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Mar 5 2013, 02:09 PM
Damn Britt. No wonder she didn't really care that the hospital cleared Sabrina.
Watching Sabrina stand up for herself in today's episode has been nothing short of a revelation. She has been so annoying and one-dimensional but today she really had steel in her spine. Her facial expression and her poise and determination when she stood up for herself to Epiphany was really nice to watch. If they show a little bit more of that Sabrina from now on, then I might be able to buy into Sabrina-Patrick just a little. (Blasphemy, I know.)

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

I wish more people knew that we talked about GH here at the DR. If they do know I wish they'd join in on the threads. We don't bite and if we do it's not that hard. ^_^

Golden Duck
Member Avatar

I still think Sabrina's one dimensional. The only reason why RC's writing her any differently is because he wants to make sure his pet is well loved. I'm not taking the bait.

Sabrina makes me wanna puke.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

Miss Rhi
Mar 5 2013, 02:51 PM
I wish more people knew that we talked about GH here at the DR. If they do know I wish they'd join in on the threads. We don't bite and if we do it's not that hard. ^_^
I just started watching again. I'm still getting my bearings with some characters and not sure if I'll be sticking around.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I enjoy Todd and Heather as partners in crime. Howarth and Mattson have great chemistry. It'll be a nice break from the duo, which is necessary so it doesn't become stale. I have full faith in Carlivati teaming these two up down the road when it fits. And I'll welcome them with open arms.

I know Wright's hair has been short for weeks now, but she was giving me Cassie Winslow today. Not Carly.

Golden Duck
Member Avatar

Seriously. Someone tell me why you all like Sabrina so much. Because, I really see nothing in her and never have. She's so transparent. She's a flat character. There's no layers, no spunk. She's always whining and depressed. Either that or acting like a 13 year old.

What causes people to like Carlivati's special pet?
Edited by Golden Duck, Mar 5 2013, 09:23 PM.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

I finally watch GH episode today, I like Sabrina stand up and I ilke her, and I like her on GH now and look forward to see what happen next.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Gawd. I'm so sick and tired of the Sonny/Connie/Kate fiasco. This mess is pulling Sonny down.
Carly has some nerve judging Sonny after she slept with Todd Manning, of all people.
Sabrina has spunk! Finally she's coming out of her shell.
I'm glad AJ and Liz are going out on a date.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Golden Duck
Mar 5 2013, 09:22 PM
Seriously. Someone tell me why you all like Sabrina so much. Because, I really see nothing in her and never have. She's so transparent. She's a flat character. There's no layers, no spunk. She's always whining and depressed. Either that or acting like a 13 year old.

Because shes a honest and caring human being and is the total opposite of Brit. That is why I like her lol.

I would not, however, like her paired with Patrick. He seems more like a big brother type to her other then a romantic interest IMO.
Edited by Tammy, Mar 5 2013, 10:13 PM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Golden Duck
Mar 5 2013, 09:22 PM

She's a character I can root for, especially after all the things Britt did to her. She's perfect contrast to her.

However, like Tammy, I can't take Sabrina and Patrick seriously. I want her to tell him about her crush, and for him to let her down as easily as possible. I don't see anything romantic between the two. I see chemistry there, and I do enjoy them interacting, but I see more of a brother/sister connection more than anything else.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply