Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: March Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 2 2013, 02:42 AM (7,989 Views)
Lanemack
Member Avatar

Loving the show. The Frisco/Felicia/Mac triangle is interesting - I love Frisco and Felicia but I have a soft-spot for Mac. That guy is, well, SO nice (loved his "Lady of My Heart" sarcastic slam on Frisco). But sometimes nice isn't enough - especially in soap world. I find it interesting that a couple that I loved as a teenager still makes me swoon as an, um, "older" woman. Same goes with Anna and Duke. Probably some of their charm is because I watched at a simpler, joy-filled time in my life and watching GH this week has brought it all back.

Always hated AJ - until recently. They've made him likeable and I can see myself cheering for an AJ/Liz pairing. These writers seem to have found a way to win me over despite any preconceived dislike. That's GOOD writing. Reeling me in.

I know the Sabrina (aka Cinderella) and Patrick story is SO, SO cliche but they've got me here, too. I'll be cheering when Cinderella goes to the Nurses' Ball and gets her dramatic makeover and Prince Patrick gazes at her as she enters and realizes he's in love with her. *sigh* Kind of fun to watch sappy, mob-free, killing-free, innocent stories once in a while. Sure, there's the fact that the Prince's much-loved wife is alive and well somewhere but that's the part I find MOST interesting. I'm foreseeing that Cinderella will have a broken heart sometime soon - likely on her wedding day (aka Frisco/Felicia/Colton).

Luke and Laura. Loving them for the same reasons as above. Can't wait for Monday.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Lanemack
Mar 30 2013, 12:39 PM
Always hated AJ - until recently. They've made him likeable and I can see myself cheering for an AJ/Liz pairing. These writers seem to have found a way to win me over despite any preconceived dislike. That's GOOD writing. Reeling me in.
The AJ/Liz possible pairing has me starting to enjoy Elizabeth. I never hated her but also wouldn't have missed her if she left. I do agree the rioting for AJ is making him root able. SK as always been AJ to me because I was only watching on and off when Billy Warlock was AJ. Right now with AJ we are seeing someone who has faults but really wants to do good, yet the schemer is still there. They found a balance that I like with the character. Looking forward to the AJ/Liz pairing develop.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Posted Image on Frisco because he was channeling his inner Brooke Logan. Okay there another man in Felicia life, all i have to do is snap my fingers and poof/ all the mistakes of the pasts are gone, we are back to square one in our relationship, and expected the other party to step aside to that he can reclaim his destiny.Posted Image
My advice to Mac, kick Felicia to the curb, ASAP.

Tammy
Member Avatar

I really can't believe how much difference a actor makes to a role. Billy Warlock made me HATE AJ, with a passion. But with Sean Kanan back in the role, I love him once again! :wub2:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply