Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: March Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 2 2013, 02:42 AM (8,206 Views)
Anon

Only at the PCPD, where teenagers can let felons out of lockup, would they allow Heather and Todd to sit together when they are trying to get Heather to testify against him. But it was pretty damn funny, and I'm going to miss Heather, funny but I can't say the same for Steven Lars.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Mar 5 2013, 07:15 PM
I enjoy Todd and Heather as partners in crime. Howarth and Mattson have great chemistry. It'll be a nice break from the duo, which is necessary so it doesn't become stale. I have full faith in Carlivati teaming these two up down the road when it fits. And I'll welcome them with open arms.
I really enjoyed Heather and Todd's scene today yesterday. I don't have anything more to say about it, really. Just good stuff.
Edited by JessicaLeigh, Mar 6 2013, 05:13 AM.

King of Hearts
Member Avatar

I also find Heather and Todd enjoyable. Todd is the ONLY OLTL Breakout Star on GH. McBain is ok w/ Sam, but Starr doesn't belong there.

RC NEEDS to give up on this vampire storyline and The Many Personalities of Kate Howard. It wasn't great w/ Jess/Tess/Bess/Wess on OLTL and Connie's 2nd time around barely made it. As for the vampire story and Caleb being alive, enough said.

Kudos to Sabrina standing up to Epiphany. I know Britch had something to do with setting up and she falls short again.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Sonny and Kate sex scenes today :x .

Poor Mac..he's such a good guy and he's getting toss aside for that deadbeat Frisco!

Luke and Laura :wub:

Golden Duck
Member Avatar

Yesterday's show made me so happy. My favorite couple kissing! Hell yeah!!! :D *twirls*

Though. Mac getting his ass thrown under the bus didn't make me happy.

Also...I so cracked up at Kevin suggesting him and Mac dress in drag again. And, Mac shooting the idea down immediately.

titan1978
Member Avatar

Seeing those flashbacks of young Frisco and Felicia reminds me of how much I loved them. I still love Felicia, and I want her to choose Mac, if only because he is still on the show and Frisco is just doing a drive by.

I really enjoyed almost all of today's show, except Connie. Sonny needs a different story.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Tammy
Mar 5 2013, 10:13 PM
Golden Duck
Mar 5 2013, 09:22 PM
Seriously. Someone tell me why you all like Sabrina so much. Because, I really see nothing in her and never have. She's so transparent. She's a flat character. There's no layers, no spunk. She's always whining and depressed. Either that or acting like a 13 year old.

What causes people to like Carlivati's special pet?
Because shes a honest and caring human being and is the total opposite of Brit. That is why I like her lol.

I would not, however, like her paired with Patrick. He seems more like a big brother type to her other then a romantic interest IMO.
I agree, even though if I'm honest as such a huge Scrubs fan it would be hard for me to see Patrick with someone else I just don't feel the romantic chemistry between the two characters but I do like them as friends.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Honestly the only time I can tolerate Luke is when he is in scenes with Tracy. So enjoy them being each other's conscious.

nightfan

Hi, everyone. Long-time surfer of this forum and just joined to get in on the GH50 action. I saw a user here invite others to join in on a lighter conversation than the other boards. Well, I love Sabrina, enjoyed the Port Charles arc, and can't wait to do just that. But let me first get back to Wednesday's episode (from Hulu) before I read much more of the board and get spoiled!

nightfan

Crazygirl
Mar 7 2013, 04:26 AM
Tammy
Mar 5 2013, 10:13 PM
Golden Duck
Mar 5 2013, 09:22 PM
Seriously. Someone tell me why you all like Sabrina so much. Because, I really see nothing in her and never have. She's so transparent. She's a flat character. There's no layers, no spunk. She's always whining and depressed. Either that or acting like a 13 year old.

What causes people to like Carlivati's special pet?
Because shes a honest and caring human being and is the total opposite of Brit. That is why I like her lol.

I would not, however, like her paired with Patrick. He seems more like a big brother type to her other then a romantic interest IMO.
I agree, even though if I'm honest as such a huge Scrubs fan it would be hard for me to see Patrick with someone else I just don't feel the romantic chemistry between the two characters but I do like them as friends.
As a new viewer, but instant fan, let me the lone Sabrina and Patrick shipper.
I agree that romantic chemistry isn't there now. But just wait until she takes off the glasses and has a makeover (presumably at the Nurses Ball. Not a spoiler, just guessing). That's when the actress will turn up the heat and we can really test this couple.

nightfan

OK: Question, GH fans. I didn't watch Port Charles, but really appreciated and enjoyed the vampire arc. I'm sure it did Michael Easton and Lynn Herring's hearts good to revisit that low-rated show that they probably believed in. Big props for the writers to go back there again and expose the story to a much larger audience. It was a risk.
But back to the question: I read fan boards and thought Kevin knew about the vampires, and that they were real.
So why is he acting like he knows nothing about them? And that Lucy really was crazy?

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

^^Kevin definitely knew about the vampires and they were real. I think I'm one of the few who actually loved Port Charles.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Rick Springfield Arrested For Blowing Off Court Date

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

Crazygirl
Mar 7 2013, 10:33 PM
^^Kevin definitely knew about the vampires and they were real. I think I'm one of the few who actually loved Port Charles.
You're not alone! I loved it too.

Friday's show was solid. I liked pretty much everything...but especially the Tracy/Spinelli antics and the exchange between Carly and AJ when she found out he was dating Elizabeth. The way the music was playing at the end, I really enjoyed Carly turning to see Todd there.

And as a side note, I am digging some of the newer camera angles they've been toying with, especially at the beginning of the episode!

nightfan

Crazygirl
So why did Kevin act as if he didn't know what she was talking about?

Ron Car (can't spell it, won't try, lol) has proven his writing skills. I'm sure he's aware of their history.

Also, for a second there, I worried that GH was trying to rewrite PC history. It probably wouldn't have mattered to most of the viewership, but to PC fans, they probably would have been ticked off. Had Caleb really been Steven Clay and not a true vampire.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Catching up on GH from this week.

I was never really a Todd fan on OLTL. But since he came back to the show, and now here on GH he has the BEST lines ever!! "If I had a nickle for every time I accidentally skewered one of my children!" :lol:

Good grief Kate/Connie & Sonny are sooo boring! :sleep:

Perhaps to much time has passed for me, but Duke and Anna have like zero chemistry! And neither do Frisco and Felicia either IMO. And I LOVE Luke, but the only woman he has chemistry with is Tracey!!!

When is the Nurses Ball supposed to be?
Edited by Tammy, Mar 8 2013, 11:06 PM.

nightfan

Maybe it's because I'm just getting warmed up with the Connie/Kate story, but I'm riveted. Didn't see that coming, but had a suspicion when "Kate" lied about breaking the mirror. I'm thinking, "Big deal, Kate; Sonny can afford to replace it."

But I agree about Todd's lines. The "Hold your horses" line today was a hoot. I didn't watch him much on OLTL, but was he always this sort of... childish?
I don't mean that as an insult. The thing I like about GH is that the adults (Luke, Laura, Scotty, etc.) are hip. It's like you're watching teens from that golden era, but grown up.

It would be nice if Days characters could have that same special quality.

nightfan

Crazygirl
Crazygirl: I probably would have enjoyed PC, but it didn't air in my area. I remember there was a snowy, far-off ABC affiliate that it did come on. Many times, yours truly tried to watch it through the snow. It didn't work very well, but I do recall the theme song, and at least hearing some of the stories.

Tammy
Member Avatar

nightfan
Mar 8 2013, 11:16 PM
But I agree about Todd's lines. The "Hold your horses" line today was a hoot. I didn't watch him much on OLTL, but was he always this sort of... childish?
I don't mean that as an insult. The thing I like about GH is that the adults (Luke, Laura, Scotty, etc.) are hip. It's like you're watching teens from that golden era, but grown up.

When Roger Howarth's Todd was on OLTL from 1992 - 2003 his character was nothing like it is now. I mean Todd had his "tender" moments... but he never really goofed and joked around like he does now. I think this is why I actually enjoy him this time around... because he does comedy so well and makes me LMAO!

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

nightfan
Mar 8 2013, 11:16 PM
Maybe it's because I'm just getting warmed up with the Connie/Kate story, but I'm riveted. Didn't see that coming, but had a suspicion when "Kate" lied about breaking the mirror. I'm thinking, "Big deal, Kate; Sonny can afford to replace it."
I really like Kelly Sullivan but the Kannie story is getting boring to me. They need to resolve it or give her another alter or something. Kannie has already fooled Sonny about her identity before; do we really need another round or several more rounds of this? What is the endgame here? :shrug:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply