Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: March Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 2 2013, 02:42 AM (8,143 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I wish they'd make Milo more of a character. Has he ever been more then Sonny's muscle? He'd be cute with Ellie (if and when she and Spin break up) or even Sabrina as an alternative to Patrick.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

happy
Member Avatar

I love the chemistry between AJ/Carly! They are hilarious! And hot.

AJ/Liz are boring. I want a storyline for Liz. But not with AJ. She dulls him down. The history between Carly/AJ is just so rich - I want to see it explored more.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

To my surprise, I like AJ and Liz. She brings out the caring/compassionate side of AJ. Never liked AJ & Carly together.
Edited by bellajewel, Mar 10 2013, 12:18 AM.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Mar 9 2013, 08:59 PM
I wish they'd make Milo more of a character. Has he ever been more then Sonny's muscle? He'd be cute with Ellie (if and when she and Spin break up) or even Sabrina as an alternative to Patrick.
Agree with this completely! He's so easy on the eyes too. :wub2:

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Just saw this comment from someone over on Daytime Confidential and I am stealing it because I agree so much: "Since Kate/Connie have come and gone so easily over the past year wouldn't Sonny, Dante, Olivia, et. al be more aware of the differences between the two. The minute something like a broken mirror in your home for no reason should be a clue. Didn't Kate/Connie state to Sonny & Olivia in the past that she saw her alter in the mirror?

Still can't figure out why Sonny didn't have Kate carted off to the hospital the minute she re-emerged and why Sonny isn't considered a rapist for sleeping with Connie, yet Johnny was."

Of course Sonny isn't considered a rapist. No matter how much wrong Sonny does, he can do no wrong!

dragonflies
Member Avatar

Sonny and Johnny both are IMO. Some are saying it's cause Kate would have wanted to sleep with Sonny but not with Johnny

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

It's just more of Sonny and his magic ding-a-ling. I thought we may finally get away from that notion and that notion was always one thing that kept me from being a regular viewer for so long. The mob stronghold was the other.

nightfan

Did I miss something? Having sex with an alter who wants to have sex with you makes you a rapist? Sounds like consent to me.

Tammy
Member Avatar

nightfan
Mar 10 2013, 11:18 PM
Did I miss something? Having sex with an alter who wants to have sex with you makes you a rapist? Sounds like consent to me.
I think people are going with the notion that a alter isn't the actual person (or "host" personalty), and therefore can't give consent, because the host personality has no awareness of what is going on. :shrug:

And honestly I can't even tell which one is the host personality and which is the alter anymore, which I am assuming is the whole point to this stupid sl lol.

nightfan

Tammy
Mar 10 2013, 11:41 PM
nightfan
I think people are going with the notion that a alter isn't the actual person (or "host" personalty), and therefore can't give consent, because the host personality has no awareness of what is going on. :shrug:

And honestly I can't even tell which one is the host personality and which is the alter anymore, which I am assuming is the whole point to this stupid sl lol.
Read the wiki on Olivia Falconeri and learned that Connie, as I suspected, was Connie before leaving town and changing her name.
So how can Kate think "Kate" is not the alter? That is the assumed identity! She was ashamed of her family and made up this persona from Connecticut.
Isn't this an open-shut case? Why does Kate believe she's genuine? She's related to no one with that name. Olivia's existence alone is proof that Kate is a sham.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Sabrina's a terrible character everyone LOL. Don't fall for it!

I'm having a real love/hate relationship with the show right now. Ron is just too all over the place for me. I feel like I get whiplash. One day it's the vets, one day it's crap, one day it's not so bad ...

I mean, Rafe got 17 episodes last month. That's just wrong.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

What do we have to do to get the Connie/Kate story to end?? Just when I think they are wrapping it up they start this shit over again. It's not entertaining anymore. I swear this is like the Dannifer garbage on Days, just put it out of its misery already!

I really like Elizabeth these days. Now that she's not cheating, covering up paternity and/or making a fool of herself to get and keep a man, she's much more enjoyable. I sort of like the idea of her and AJ even though AJ and Carly are quite entertaining together.

I wish Ellie would dump Spinelli. I guess I'm just over the character of Spinelli and think that Ellie could do better.

Are they done with this vampire nonsense? I haven't seen any spoiler about it so I hope they are done with it.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

nightfan
Mar 11 2013, 01:07 AM
Tammy
nightfan

Read the wiki on Olivia Falconeri and learned that Connie, as I suspected, was Connie before leaving town and changing her name.
So how can Kate think "Kate" is not the alter? That is the assumed identity! She was ashamed of her family and made up this persona from Connecticut.
Isn't this an open-shut case? Why does Kate believe she's genuine? She's related to no one with that name. Olivia's existence alone is proof that Kate is a sham.
She was born Connie. When she first came to town years ago she was known as Kate Howard editor of a major fashion magazine. But Sonny was the first to meet her and riff away remembered her as Connie his girlfriend from the old neighborhood. But back then it was always that Connie just changed her name so of like a lot of actors do. When Olivia came to town for a while she still called her Connie even though most had accepted the new name and called her Kate. It now being a split personality is new with RC's writing. Before she said she had changed her name to make it something more professional in the business world. Something that sounded more proper.

To answer how can Kate think she is the main personlity I think it has more to do with everyone accepting the nice Kate and not the evil Connie. Also if Connie was this crazy selfish B back in the old neighborhood we would have seen both Sonny and Olivia notice the change when Kate was there. Now I actually would think it is a better story that Kate is the alter. But we are going to need some type of flashback or explanation that growing up Connie acts the way she is now.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Golden Duck
Mar 5 2013, 04:11 PM
I still think Sabrina's one dimensional. The only reason why RC's writing her any differently is because he wants to make sure his pet is well loved. I'm not taking the bait.

Sabrina makes me wanna puke.
So agree on this. I wish Kimberly McCullough(Robin) would return either on contract, or just have Robin return with KM still off contract to end the Robin kidnapped storyline. I'd have Sabrina try to do something to Robin ahd then right her off as a psycho.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Kevin_Buchanan
Mar 11 2013, 01:52 PM
Golden Duck
Mar 5 2013, 04:11 PM
I still think Sabrina's one dimensional. The only reason why RC's writing her any differently is because he wants to make sure his pet is well loved. I'm not taking the bait.

Sabrina makes me wanna puke.
So agree on this. I wish Kimberly McCullough(Robin) would return either on contract, or just have Robin return with KM still off contract to end the Robin kidnapped storyline. I'd have Sabrina try to do something to Robin ahd then right her off as a psycho.
Patrick has had too many encounters with psychos. I hope tptb will not go there with Sabrina.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

I don't get why you don't like Sabrina? She do nothing wrong, oh whatever, I enjoy watch GH today, finally Sabrina tell Patrick that she has crush on him today... can't wait to see tomorrow....

nightfan

-I love Elizabeth the matchmaker.
-Really intrigued by the Kate/Connie story but can understand fans' frustration if they've already seen the "fakeout" once. (It's numero uno for me!)
-Who else is shouting at the screen, "Kiss him, Carly!!!"
And then the AJ shield - ugh.
-I'm officially on edge now that Sabrina expressed her feelings to Patrick. It just got very interesting in this story...
-On the one hand, I'm thinking, "Poor Ellie." On the other hand, I'm thinking, that's STOLEN PROPERTY. Team Tracy, baby! AJ couldn't sue her or guilt-trip her. Doesn't she know that? Forget Spinelli's betrayal. What AJ did was illegal and unethical.
-Alice is a wrestler?! I'm falling more and more in love with GH by the episode.
-Oh, my goodness, did Damon really eat the recipe?! Now I dislike him. "Get out of my house," indeed, Tracy! I love the energy Jane Elliot brings to every scene she's in! Always earning every penny of her paycheck. That's soap opera!

nightfan

cubsgirl
Mar 11 2013, 12:37 PM
nightfan
Mar 11 2013, 01:07 AM
Tammy
nightfan

She was born Connie. When she first came to town years ago she was known as Kate Howard editor of a major fashion magazine. But Sonny was the first to meet her and riff away remembered her as Connie his girlfriend from the old neighborhood. But back then it was always that Connie just changed her name so of like a lot of actors do. When Olivia came to town for a while she still called her Connie even though most had accepted the new name and called her Kate. It now being a split personality is new with RC's writing. Before she said she had changed her name to make it something more professional in the business world. Something that sounded more proper.

To answer how can Kate think she is the main personlity I think it has more to do with everyone accepting the nice Kate and not the evil Connie. Also if Connie was this crazy selfish B back in the old neighborhood we would have seen both Sonny and Olivia notice the change when Kate was there. Now I actually would think it is a better story that Kate is the alter. But we are going to need some type of flashback or explanation that growing up Connie acts the way she is now.
Thank you for the explanation. Of course, I'm officially confused now, since she was born Connie, after all. Being witchy doesn't make for that much of a personality change for Sonny and Olivia to not comment on it. Being away for years and years can change people. Kate seems too vanilla, one-note to me. Maybe it's the folly of being a soap fan because you expect something over the top about someone. But I prefer Connie. Down with Kate!

nightfan

KMan101
Mar 11 2013, 05:39 AM
Sabrina's a terrible character everyone LOL. Don't fall for it!

I'm having a real love/hate relationship with the show right now. Ron is just too all over the place for me. I feel like I get whiplash. One day it's the vets, one day it's crap, one day it's not so bad ...

I mean, Rafe got 17 episodes last month. That's just wrong.
Everyone has different taste, I guess. Honestly loving every minute of GH.
Ron is my hero.

Tammy
Member Avatar

I am tired of Connie AND Kate... but I do prefer Connie!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply