Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: March Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 2 2013, 02:42 AM (8,266 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Maybe this rumored 3rd personality is a mixture of both Kate and Connie. One can hope anyway.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

I'm like getting so far behind. Which sucks since I'm loving GH lately. I might just let the episodes build up and after school ends in mid-April have a huge marathon.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Tammy
Mar 11 2013, 11:09 PM
I am tired of Connie AND Kate... but I do prefer Connie!
Connie at least has a personality and can provide some comic relief. I'm not sure what Kate's is anymore. Is it the same personality she had when Megan Ward played her? Slightly different? Really different?
Edited by JessicaLeigh, Mar 12 2013, 04:09 AM.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Spinelli is an incredibly crappy boyfriend. It was bad enough that he slept with Maxie on the thinnest of pretenses, but now he steals from Ellie when he knows she's been working on an important project? (Nevermind how nonsensical it was that she was doing all of this unsupervised in a hospital lab with a non-employee like Starr assisting her.) Swallowing it was incredibly stupid too. Now he's screwed over both Ellie and Tracy.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Also, Carly looks amazing in that blue dress but her behavior is really annoying. Just get over yourself and be with Todd!

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

I :censored: hate Kate/Connie :flipoff: Im so over that storyline. Please :soapbox: kill her off.

Tammy
Member Avatar

JessicaLeigh
Mar 12 2013, 04:09 AM
Tammy
Mar 11 2013, 11:09 PM
I am tired of Connie AND Kate... but I do prefer Connie!
Is it the same personality she had when Megan Ward played her? Slightly different? Really different?
Megan Ward played Kate as a TOTAL uptight snobby bitch!

happy
Member Avatar

:roflol: OMG! Carly and AJ were hysterical today!!! Loved them making out to make Todd jealous. :makeout: You could totally tell that Carly immediately regretted her decision to mack on AJ. And AJ freaking loved making Carly squirm! :lol: The look on both their faces when he was swatting her on the ass after kissing her. :roflol:

These two actors have got chemistry in spades. The different levels they bring to all their scenes are an absolute joy to watch. :cheer:

More please! :popcorn:

happy
Member Avatar

I also loved TJ and Molly at today's book reading. TJ's facial expressions were hilarious. Supporting his girlfriend all the way and acting disgusted, but secretly turned on. :lol: Molly has fabulous chemistry with both TJ and Rafe. I really like this teenage set! And that's a miracle, because I usually hate soap teens. :-)

nightfan

My heart just broke for Sabrina. :(
And Elizabeth. :(
Thank God for Todd. "LL Uncool J." / "They can't all be gems."
These scripts are amazing. I love GH!

nightfan

Shocker! Yes, I know Connie's Connie. But what was the point in faking out Sonny?! And Olivia?! Just to admit that she is Connie again! She was Kate to everyone for five minutes again? Why?! I really thought she was going to let people know the girl wrote the book. What's the point?!! Call me crazy, but this twist just intrigues me more. Why?!

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

It's been a while since I've cared about GH enough to pay attention. I like Patrick and Sabrina but I think she's going to get her heart broken. And I'm so pissed at Carly and AJ are nasty. AJ doesn't seem to care enough about Liz to go find her to even better, not kiss Carly. Ugh. Poor Liz.

nightfan

I love the Elizabeth and Sabrina friendship and the symmetry they share with what each woman is going through with the men (sort of) in their lives!

Having finished the show, I'm still hoping that Patrick will see Sabrina for the woman she is at the Nurses Ball. And that'll be the watershed moment.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Ugh, screw you Carly for ruining Liz's date with A.J. with your childish, self-centered antics! Especially with Liz looking so amazing. (Edit: Though A.J. was pretty much being an ass too, so maybe Car-J - or whatever we'd call them - deserve each other. Also, Liz continued to look fabulous when she got back to the hospital.)

I really hope Jason Thompson, by far one of the strongest actors in daytime, doesn't leave GH any time soon, even though they're giving him crap to work with. Sabrina is definitely improving; hopefully it's not too little too late. (I am ultra paranoid with BB leaving.)

This episode further cemented to me that they should continue building Molly and T.J. They have much more chemistry than Molly and Rafe and T.J.'s personality is more engaging by leaps and bounds.
Edited by JessicaLeigh, Mar 13 2013, 05:25 AM.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Oh, and who styled Alexis for that book launch? Awful, awful ensemble. Fitting for a Connie Falconeri event though, I guess.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

I just started watching again so I wasn't too invested in Sabrina. I still think Patrick handled her confession badly. Worse than badly. It's been awhile since I've been in that situation on either side but I remember how it feels. A little compassion is in order.

nightfan

I'm itching to see GH! A usual supplier (on YouTube) hasn't put up today's episode. Was it preempted or something due to the papal announcement?

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

nightfan
Mar 13 2013, 11:41 PM
I'm itching to see GH! A usual supplier (on YouTube) hasn't put up today's episode. Was it preempted or something due to the papal announcement?
Yes it was preempted here on the East coast at least for the coverage from Rome.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Please GH DROP Connie Falconeri, Spinelli, & Sabrina & Felix ASAP. They're the only characters needed off the show pronto!

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
Mar 13 2013, 12:04 PM
I just started watching again so I wasn't too invested in Sabrina. I still think Patrick handled her confession badly. Worse than badly. It's been awhile since I've been in that situation on either side but I remember how it feels. A little compassion is in order.
Well since I was a huge Scrubs fan I hate seeing Patrick with someone else knowing that Robin is alive but yes he handled that terribly. My biggest problem with this story between these two is that it's about Sabrina more then it is about Patrick. Patrick is the character that has been around for years, he's the one I'm invested in. I don't care about her to that extent. It should be about him moving on and not about Sabrina becoming Cinderella or whatever they are going to do with her at the Nurses Ball. It all feels too high schoolish to me and Patrick has been around the block A LOT. I find myself rolling my eyes all the time at this story.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply