Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: March Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 2 2013, 02:42 AM (8,177 Views)
MissLola
Member Avatar

I found it really annoying that Connie/Kate/whoeversheis was holding the microphone so close to her face. :glare:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

nightfan

Wow! I had no dog in this hunt until today's episode: TJ and Molly, baby!
When he stood up there and defended his girlfriend?
That's love.

nightfan

Props to Kristen Storms and the show's makeup crew. You could tell, without Maxie saying a word, from her messy hair and expression on her face, what kind of inner turmoil this character's feeling. She's sick to her stomach. What is she doing, giving up the baby she wants to have for herself? And when Spinelli came in the room, that just raised the drama to a whole new level!

Have to ask about this plan that Carly cooked up. Why must she lie to Todd? It seems like he's not giving up, even though he believes the lie now. So what was gained?
The plan seems a little juvenile.

Poor AJ, though. You're telling me that she makes him promise to not breathe a word of the plan to anybody, but she can run off and flap her gums? He should have at least asked for permission to tell Elizabeth. Why didn't he do that?

When Sonny said he loved both Connie and Kate, that was the moment for me. I'm in love with the woman who portrays Kate/Connie. They're both fine actors. This is one powerhouse story: in love with two women in the same body! So soapy.

Tammy
Member Avatar

This week kinda sucked IMO!

nightfan

^ It has been less action-packed and suspenseful. dare I say that's due to the end of the Caleb arc?

nightfan

-McBain is SO going to adopt Rafe.

-Lynn Herring has me amped up for the Nurses Ball! The energy she brings to her scenes is infectious! I love Lucy!

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Love Lucy Coe! She's so funny! I can't wait for the nurses ball. Okay, Todd is going overboard by sneaking cameras into Carly's house. I found that creepy. Connie/Kate, make it stop!! This is like the storyline from hell that won't go away.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I am so dying over this Todd, AJ and Carly arguement. Todd saying he wouldn't believe Carly/AJ were together unless they had sex and Carly exclaiming that they weren't going to put a sex show on for Todd... :blulaugh:

bstreis
Member Avatar
No matter what you think, I DO love you.

Miss Rhi
Mar 9 2013, 08:59 PM
I wish they'd make Milo more of a character. Has he ever been more then Sonny's muscle? He'd be cute with Ellie (if and when she and Spin break up) or even Sabrina as an alternative to Patrick.
He's my first choice for Ellie for when her and Spinelli break up, it'll eventually happen and I liked the little bit of interaction they had when Spinelli stood her up for Christmas? I can't remember it was too long ago.

I haven't posted in forever, just been busy and I'm about a week behind (last episode I saw was when the charges for Todd were dropped and he's now a free man) but I just wanted to know....

When exactly did Todd fall in love with Carly? I've been watching and I found that declaration to be quite annoying. Was it when they were officially a couple for half a day? Did it happen when Carly was still in love with Johnny and all irritated after Connie revealed she and him were married? Did it happen when Todd was caught trying to get his passport and he saw her awful haircut for the first time? All these lovey feelings between the two of them are based on what exactly? So friggin' annoying.

I'm so over Sabrina, she was cute for like half a second and now I'm tired of her. She bores me to tears. I figure the sooner her and Patrick get together, the sooner we can have Robin back.

Don't mind the Connie/Sonny/Kate mess so much, well at least until Kate resurfaced again. I was hoping they were just going to keep Connie as the main and eventually integrate Kate in and be done with it. Have Sonny fall for her as Connie and that's that.

I've really learned to like Olivia. When I first started watching again (when OLTL was first introduced) she bugged me. And I realized that mostly had to do with the fact that she was with Steven Lars...he is a borefest and I'm glad he's gone. I hope they utilize her more with him not being around.

Speaking of borefests...SO over Michael & Starr. Starr is painfully boring around him. And how much did I HATE the one year anniversary of Cole/Hope's death - it was all about Michael/Starr's relationship. Having them make out at the crash site and her leaving the family picture at the side of the road was distasteful and rude.

As much as I think Mac & Felicia should be together in the end, mostly for Mac's sake - seeing the old school flashbacks of Frisco/Felicia warmed my heart. Duke and Anna, snooze. Kevin/Lucy are always nice but I'm wondering how long before the Scott/Laura/Luke thing blows over and Scott is left to find another obsession (if they all stay on canvas).

Oh and I always enjoy it when Todd/Heather share scenes, they're so funny together.

I know, all of this has most likely been covered. I'll try to get up to date so my comments aren't so random and have nothing to do with what you all are talking about currently LOL.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I love how casually Laura fits back in with the current canvas. When Lulu and Dante were showing their parents the sonogram pictures, it seemed like Laura hasn't been away for nearly five years.

nightfan

Pretty clever, RC. Satisfy PC viewers with the Caleb storyline, phase it out, having slyly, successfully integrated Lucy with Todd in this universe! And now they're old friends (or frenemies, or something). It's great!

Could Helena C. be the anonymous donor? Maybe she sent the Ice Princess thing. As I recall, she would have the money to pull it off.

nightfan

Miss Rhi
Mar 18 2013, 01:42 PM
I am so dying over this Todd, AJ and Carly arguement. Todd saying he wouldn't believe Carly/AJ were together unless they had sex and Carly exclaiming that they weren't going to put a sex show on for Todd... :blulaugh:
I feel like some soap has actually done that before. Proved to the third party that they're in love by having sex in front of them. This actually sounds very familiar.

Have to add:

McBain and Sam for the win!
And Carly giving into Todd - sexy!

Just not sure where this McBain secret is going. Are we supposed to know why his bid for Rafe was rejected?
Edited by nightfan, Mar 19 2013, 01:14 AM.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Sam/John and Carly/Todd brought tears to my eyes today. Carly, in a rare moment of maturity and insight, laid out some great reasons why she and Todd shouldn't be together...but it's not the outcome I wanted. I am happy about A.J. and Elizabeth giving it another go. I hope Todd, John and Starr come back soon.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

bstreis
Mar 18 2013, 04:47 PM
Miss Rhi
Mar 9 2013, 08:59 PM
I wish they'd make Milo more of a character. Has he ever been more then Sonny's muscle? He'd be cute with Ellie (if and when she and Spin break up) or even Sabrina as an alternative to Patrick.
He's my first choice for Ellie for when her and Spinelli break up, it'll eventually happen and I liked the little bit of interaction they had when Spinelli stood her up for Christmas? I can't remember it was too long ago.

I haven't posted in forever, just been busy and I'm about a week behind (last episode I saw was when the charges for Todd were dropped and he's now a free man) but I just wanted to know....

When exactly did Todd fall in love with Carly? I've been watching and I found that declaration to be quite annoying. Was it when they were officially a couple for half a day? Did it happen when Carly was still in love with Johnny and all irritated after Connie revealed she and him were married? Did it happen when Todd was caught trying to get his passport and he saw her awful haircut for the first time? All these lovey feelings between the two of them are based on what exactly? So friggin' annoying.

I'm so over Sabrina, she was cute for like half a second and now I'm tired of her. She bores me to tears. I figure the sooner her and Patrick get together, the sooner we can have Robin back.

Don't mind the Connie/Sonny/Kate mess so much, well at least until Kate resurfaced again. I was hoping they were just going to keep Connie as the main and eventually integrate Kate in and be done with it. Have Sonny fall for her as Connie and that's that.

I've really learned to like Olivia. When I first started watching again (when OLTL was first introduced) she bugged me. And I realized that mostly had to do with the fact that she was with Steven Lars...he is a borefest and I'm glad he's gone. I hope they utilize her more with him not being around.

Speaking of borefests...SO over Michael & Starr. Starr is painfully boring around him. And how much did I HATE the one year anniversary of Cole/Hope's death - it was all about Michael/Starr's relationship. Having them make out at the crash site and her leaving the family picture at the side of the road was distasteful and rude.

As much as I think Mac & Felicia should be together in the end, mostly for Mac's sake - seeing the old school flashbacks of Frisco/Felicia warmed my heart. Duke and Anna, snooze. Kevin/Lucy are always nice but I'm wondering how long before the Scott/Laura/Luke thing blows over and Scott is left to find another obsession (if they all stay on canvas).

Oh and I always enjoy it when Todd/Heather share scenes, they're so funny together.

I know, all of this has most likely been covered. I'll try to get up to date so my comments aren't so random and have nothing to do with what you all are talking about currently LOL.

the love really show up after they had sex and carly find the trurt and god mad on

did you saw the part todd say to carly she is the only friend he ever had entire life

[to bad he said to blair too]

grandma Bird
Member Avatar

Golden Duck
Mar 5 2013, 09:22 PM
Seriously. Someone tell me why you all like Sabrina so much. Because, I really see nothing in her and never have. She's so transparent. She's a flat character. There's no layers, no spunk. She's always whining and depressed. Either that or acting like a 13 year old.

What causes people to like Carlivati's special pet?

I think they are building her that way so at the nurses ball,, she will turn from an ugly duckling with the big glasses to a beautiful swan,, I have watched soaps for over 40 yrs,, and that is what I honestly see playing out, so is her character flat yes, but it is sort of like the disney movie called the Princess dairy my kids watched, they took a homely young girl that no one really noticed and changed her into the beautiful princess same concept, so golden duck you are seeing her the way the show wants you too,,, unitl the veiling,, and that will be a whole new story line to follow....same story over and over just different characters,,,

nightfan

Lucy and Kevin ganging up on Lomax was incredible! (But no, I don't support their position. Luke and Laura, baby 2013, baby! It's been WAY too long.)

Will someone please tell me why John and Sam can't be together? They're obviously perfect for each other. I just witnessed incredible drama between those two (love it more when couples don't sleep together and there's conflict like this), but I didn't understand any of it.

Seeing Star get the phone call means this was around the time (I'm guessing) when Prospect Park stepped in... exciting!

But I hope that's not why Todd and Carly called it quits.

And come to think of it, I hope that's not why McBain and Sam called it quits.

Oh, wow, how will that glitch affect everything, story-wise?

Laura, you better not marry Scott at the courthouse. Can they really keep GF after all these years? (I don't know the back story, but she went to Y&R and none of it made sense). If so, L&L reunion, baby!

nightfan

grandma Bird
Mar 19 2013, 08:23 PM
Golden Duck
Mar 5 2013, 09:22 PM
Seriously. Someone tell me why you all like Sabrina so much. Because, I really see nothing in her and never have. She's so transparent. She's a flat character. There's no layers, no spunk. She's always whining and depressed. Either that or acting like a 13 year old.

What causes people to like Carlivati's special pet?

I think they are building her that way so at the nurses ball,, she will turn from an ugly duckling with the big glasses to a beautiful swan,, I have watched soaps for over 40 yrs,, and that is what I honestly see playing out, so is her character flat yes, but it is sort of like the disney movie called the Princess dairy my kids watched, they took a homely young girl that no one really noticed and changed her into the beautiful princess same concept, so golden duck you are seeing her the way the show wants you too,,, unitl the veiling,, and that will be a whole new story line to follow....same story over and over just different characters,,,
I completely agree! Have been waiting for weeks for those glasses to fall off and for her to lose the frump.

Tammy
Member Avatar

When is the actual Nurses Ball?

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

It begins on April 1.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Olivia vision need to end ASAP along with Pickle Lila, triangle from the black hole of Luke/Laura/Scotty, DID is it too much to ask to send Connie/Kate locked into a padded cell for a couple of years, the santification of St. Sabrina a character who could do wrong, Ice Princess 2.0.

I will miss the OLTL transplants especially Todd. He had some of the best one liners on GH.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply