Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: March Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 2 2013, 02:42 AM (8,101 Views)
DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Carly and Sam are Carlivati's Blair and Tea in Port Charles. I like the little truce, as long as it's short-lived.

See ya later, Llanviewers!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

nightfan

Laura, you fool!
I cannot believe she's marrying Scotty despite his deception. Sure, he was honest about it, but does that really make it better? She never would have known! He never would have owned up if he wasn't caught!

nightfan

The bear did spell doom after all! Great drama! OK, now I'm wondering what happened to LuLu.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

nightfan
Mar 21 2013, 12:05 AM
Laura, you fool!
I cannot believe she's marrying Scotty despite his deception. Sure, he was honest about it, but does that really make it better? She never would have known! He never would have owned up if he wasn't caught!
Color me shocked! She's making a mistake marrying Scotty.

nightfan

^ If she even does. Here's Luke to the rescue... maybe?

Tammy
Member Avatar

I can't believe I never noticed how buff Mac is lol!

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Poor Mac. I think he's gonna be hurt again by Felicia.
Who in the world kidnapped Lulu?

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

Spinelli is a character who should have had a two episode shelf life. He wore out his welcome long ago. He's just not funny or charming IMO.

Tammy
Member Avatar

I loved Spinelli, at first. Mostly because he irritated Jason lol. But he is way past being a relevant character on this show. He has no ties to anyone except Maxie.

I so can not stand Scott... I have only slightly enjoyed him in his scenes with Lucy.

Laura just seems so... not there! The character hasn't been the same for me since she woke from her comatose state.

Love Luke as always.

I liked how they had John and Starr leave. Only because we don't know if those actors are going back to OLTL, it makes sense that when they left they were going somewhere other then Llanview.

Anna/Duke and Felica/Frisco... SO over them. I see no chemistry. The only character I really like out of all of them is Anna.
Edited by Tammy, Mar 21 2013, 06:05 PM.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Ellie & Spinelli are a cute couple, however their relationship will have a major shakeup when Spinelli knows Maxie is pregnant with his baby.
The Luke/Laura/Scotty storyline is boring. I'm shocked the chemistry Luke/Laura had is gone. It's sad Luke and Laura's time has passed.
Laura hasn't been the same for sometime now, she doesn't have fire. She and Scotty's chemistry was gone years ago, it was a mistake
they are getting married. It's just sad.
Edited by bellajewel, Mar 21 2013, 06:29 PM.

granolagirl
Member Avatar

I'm rooting for Scotty... He seems like he'd be fun, and Luke is just moody. But Laura doesn't seem into it, I'm sure on purpose. The story has been slow to start, and the misunderstanding over Anna and Luke has dragged out past credulity. I did love when Laura told Lulu, "Don't embarrass your mother."

Glad to see Starr go away for a while, ambivalent about Todd, and going to miss John a ton.

I need Lucy to take off that coat, or wash her hair. One or the other.

Anon

Am I the only one who thought the gown Lucy picked out for Laura was hideous? It was more suited to a woman in her 80's, not 50's.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Anon
Mar 22 2013, 06:10 AM
Am I the only one who thought the gown Lucy picked out for Laura was hideous? It was more suited to a woman in her 80's, not 50's.
I thought it was butt ugly too.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

The physician is in town. Something isn't right with that. I would like to know what's going on with Robin and Robert.
Well damn. Britt's mother is the physician!
Edited by bellajewel, Mar 22 2013, 01:58 PM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Bobbie! Looking not as terrible as I thought she would.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Bobbie looks good. Glad she's back!!!!
I like Sabrina, but, I want Scrubs back together, eventually.
Nickolas!!!!!!! :wub2:
Edited by bellajewel, Mar 22 2013, 01:59 PM.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Britt's Mom was an unexpected reveal.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Miss Rhi
Mar 22 2013, 01:58 PM
Britt's Mom was an unexpected reveal.
I know right!!!!

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Nikolas!!! :wub: Happy to see him, as long as they don't hook him up with Liz again.

I guessed halfway through the epi that crazy kidnapper Dr. O was bitchy Britt's mother. That explains the crazy!

Loved having all the vets on lately. The only thing missing is Robert Scorpio for me.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Nickolas is home now, Lucky should return, too.
Edited by bellajewel, Mar 22 2013, 02:16 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply