Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: March Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 2 2013, 02:42 AM (8,037 Views)
JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

I've never been bothered by Sabrina - until today. WTH was with all the flashbacks? Stop the propping! Other than that, it was a pretty good episode today. I wonder who bitchy Brit's daddy is? Faison or a Cassadine maybe?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

It was a good episode today with some great shocking moments. I was not expecting what happened at the Loft to happen at all. I have no clue right now what's going on with who has Lulu or who fired the shot, and I love it!

nightfan

JDeveraux_91
Mar 25 2013, 03:11 PM
I've never been bothered by Sabrina - until today. WTH was with all the flashbacks? Stop the propping! Other than that, it was a pretty good episode today. I wonder who bitchy Brit's daddy is? Faison or a Cassadine maybe?
It's interesting to see the dynamic between Britt and her mother. She's positively scared of/hurt by her. She's not the big bad doctor that she is with Sabrina, Epiphany and others.

This will sound weird, but I just got a glimpse of Sabrina's shoes and they are terrible. I love this girl for her awkwardness!

I'd also like to say that after seeing the flashbacks of Sabrina while Robin was talking? I get why the anti-Sabrina posters have issues with her, lol. I agree, that was heavyhanded and unnecessary.

On the other hand, it's human to hear words like Robin's and flash back or think of the only remote possibility that fits all the situations she gives. So those flashbacks don't have to mean "forever." it just means Patrick is human.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Oh Ok Then I am only one who like Sabrina... Whatever... Gh is getting good.

Anon

I hadn't read anything concerning Nicolas' return so the shooting was a complete and welcome surprise. That storyline and the Britt crazy mom stuff were the only things that made the Sabrina crap tolerable. I think Faison is her dad, and if that's the case I don't blame her for being scared. I have a bad feeling that the crazy mom is going to hurt Emma in order for Britt to save her since she's a pediatrician. And I also have a bad feeling that they put Nicolas in the hospital so that he will be sucked into Sabrina's blackhole of boring.

taylore
Member Avatar

GH has been on fire lately.

engrady pind

Isn't there anyone else out there who thinks Sabrina is just too young for Patrick?

Was yesterday's scenes between Britt and her newly revealed mother the opening salvo in the redemption of Britt? After those scenes I question whether Britt has any feelings for Patrick at all. I doubt if she even "lusts" after him. He is an assignment she must complete or risk punishment from her Papa. Britt is going to need some major therapy time to become her own person.

Will AJ recognize Dr. O from the Swiss clinic? What are those other reasons Dr. O has for being in Port Charles? Is she connected to Lulu disappearance? How? Why?

Just saw the promo for the upcoming stories. Wow! Looks really exciting. Too bad it will be diluted with all sorts of garbage like Sonny, Kate/Connie, Carly, Sam, et al.

run to me
Member Avatar

I was surprised to see Nikolas as i thought Tyler was on that ABC show "The Lying Game" I saw him on there playing as a cop. Is Nikolas in PC to stay or are they killing him off?

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Keisha
Mar 26 2013, 03:07 AM
Nope. I like Sabrina too! I just don't like her with Patrick.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I was stunned when Nikolas was shot before he could tell Luke and Laura what he knew about Lulu. I didn't see that coming at all! Loved Elizabeth being brought into the fold as well. Nikolas must be the guy Carlivati said would come into Elizabeth's life. He said it wasn't AJ. It must've been Nikolas.

I felt so bad for Dante when he was begging Olivia to have a vision about Lulu.

That cop giving Anna and Dante information on the case seemed off, didn't he? Seemed shady to me. As for the shooter, I can't believe it was Shawn. He can't really be the one that shot Nikolas. There must be more.

I may be in the minority, but I loved the nursing graduation scenes. I just enjoy Sabrina and Felix's friendship. I enjoy Felix more, and I felt bad for him when he realized Milo had a thing for Sabrina, not him. I have a feeling Felix and Milo are going to be Carlviati's new "Kish."

I really don't want Patrick to have feelings for Sabrina. I just can't buy them as a real couple. I would've much rather seen Patrick learn about Sabrina's feelings for him, and let her down easily, so they could develop a brother/sister bond. I think that would work much better and would really help Sabrina's popularity.

As for Britt, I see this as heading towards her redemption. Faison has to be her father. I see Britt finding out about Robin, and being the one to tell Patrick his wife is alive. She'd be ruining Sabrina's shot with him, but also redeeming herself in everyone's eyes by bringing Port Charles' ingenue back.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Don't pelt me with stones, but I think I'm a Patrick/Sabrina convert. I would have preferred a Patrick/Elizabeth love story, but all these months later, I am good with Sabrina. I like Felix too, and Britt has suddenly become relevant now that we know some big baddy is her father. It took a long time for me to feel anything but cold to these characters, but they're settling in nicely. I felt terrible for Felix about Milo. That sucks. They'd be hot.

Anon

Wow, if Dante and Anna are LuLu's best hope she hasn't got a prayer. Sorry, but if you see some guy in a hoodie running through the park away from a shooting, carrying a gun, and all it takes is for him to say hey you know me and that's good enough, I think some additional training might be in order. Oh sure Shawn, he's your gun back btw, we'll just take your word for it because like you said we know you.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Epiphany's reaction to Sabrina going out with Milo made me LMAO!

I was perfectly content to hate on Brit... but that bitch of a mother made me feel bad for her!

Tammy
Member Avatar

I am betting that the money for the nurses ball came from Jax or Brenda!

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

DrewHamilton
Mar 26 2013, 12:41 PM
Keisha
Oh Ok Then I am only one want Patrick/sabrina paring LOL... Oh well...

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

Sabrina is so boring and lame.

I'm going to be honest here, I haven't like GH in a long time.Its all over the place and even though the brought back vets it's not working for me.

ETA: Emma is a cutie. Great casting! She looks like Anna and Robin.
Edited by Sonny_BrendaFan, Mar 26 2013, 08:20 PM.

Scott
Member Avatar

Anyone else think that they're foreshadowing Lucas coming back to town and him and Felix turning into something?

nightfan

Keisha
You're not. Please don't misunderstand my comment, if you saw it. I understand Sabrina foes' concerns about the flashbacks (they were a bit much), but I'm very much Team Santiago!

nightfan

engrady pind
Mar 26 2013, 10:55 AM
Isn't there anyone else out there who thinks Sabrina is just too young for Patrick?

Was yesterday's scenes between Britt and her newly revealed mother the opening salvo in the redemption of Britt? After those scenes I question whether Britt has any feelings for Patrick at all. I doubt if she even "lusts" after him. He is an assignment she must complete or risk punishment from her Papa. Britt is going to need some major therapy time to become her own person.

Will AJ recognize Dr. O from the Swiss clinic? What are those other reasons Dr. O has for being in Port Charles? Is she connected to Lulu disappearance? How? Why?

Just saw the promo for the upcoming stories. Wow! Looks really exciting. Too bad it will be diluted with all sorts of garbage like Sonny, Kate/Connie, Carly, Sam, et al.
But why would Britt's mom want her and Patrick together?
Why HIM? I need a motive, and soon.

nightfan

Keisha
Mar 26 2013, 07:39 PM
DrewHamilton
Mar 26 2013, 12:41 PM
Keisha
Oh Ok Then I am only one want Patrick/sabrina paring LOL... Oh well...
Again, you're not! I'm a sucker for this kind of story. The flashbacks slayed me yesterday.

However, a caveat. I need Sabrina to lose the glasses and the "hair." Once she does that, and the ugly duckling becomes a beautiful swan, in Patrick's eyes anyway, then I can be more of a shipper. They just don't have very much romantic chemistry right now. That'll change when she gets hot. It has to. These are professionals and they had to do screen tests with the actors to ensure it. Don't worry, people, they'll be hot together!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply