Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Time's Up: Zero Hour Cancelled by ABC
Topic Started: Mar 2 2013, 03:51 AM (581 Views)
SafeFan2010
Member Avatar

http://tvline.com/2013/03/01/zero-hour-cancelled-by-abc/

Well, that lasted only a few seconds.

ABC has cancelled Zero Hour after three low-rated outings, TVLine has confirmed.

The rookie conspiracy thriller’s Feb. 14 premiere drew 6.3 million total viewers and a 1.4 18-49 rating, making it ABC’s lowest-rated in-season scripted premiere ever. Episode 3 this Thursday sunk to 5 million viewers and a 1.0 rating.

The show will be pulled from the schedule, effective immediately. Encore episodes of Shark Tank will fill its slot for the next two weeks, then Wife Swap will take over the Thursdays-at-8 spot for seven weeks beginning March 21. Starting May 9, Wipeout will fill the hour.

The network has not yet announced when Zero Hour‘s remaining episodes will air.
Edited by SafeFan2010, Mar 2 2013, 03:56 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

The show didn't last 30 days.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Poor ABC can never find anything that works at 8PM on Thursday. LOL. I personally still believe they should have picked up Shonda's period drama 'Gilded Lillies' (spelling?) pilot and placed it at 8. They have to stop trying these shows there. Get another 'Ugly Betty' dramady or something to lead into Grey's. That would probably work.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

SafeFan2010
Mar 2 2013, 03:51 AM
The network has not yet announced when Zero Hour‘s remaining episodes will air.
"ABC spokesperson" claimed the remaining eps will "likely" run during the summer...
I thought it was a shitty show from jump.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/01/zero-hour-canceled_n_2794162.html

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I love Anthony Edwards,but the show just wasn't great.

King
Member Avatar

I didn't get into it.

I think Red Widow is next.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime News & Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply