Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 2/25
Topic Started: Feb 25 2013, 12:49 PM (9,381 Views)
NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Aimikins
Mar 3 2013, 09:30 PM
Panda Panda
Mar 3 2013, 06:21 PM
Aimikins
Mar 3 2013, 06:16 PM
What exactly did EM say about a Bricole reunion?i don't see anything
https://twitter.com/ericmartsolf/status/307614117701758976

Eric Martsolf
‏@ericmartsolf

@tourank7: @ericmartsolf @Ari_Zucker i really missed you guys on screen. .is their any hint u can tell us about #bricole reunion? Hmmm..

Lol, a 4 letter; one syllable word caused all this drama.
Ok - I still don't get how hmmm = reunion. Any answer he could have said would have the same reaction.
Of course because he didn't give a flat out no, there is speculation but come on, when do they ever give us a straight answer?
From my experience regarding Eric's tweets, usually he doesn't acknowledge or respond to tweets unless he can contribute in some valid or factual way.

With that said, his hmmm could mean they're sharing a lot of scenes that are not necessarily romantic, or that they're pursuing a triangle with Kristen/Brady/Nicole... but I personally don't think it will be anything major. TomSell really seem like they're going with Ericole. I just think it probably means EM and AZ have worked together a little bit. We'll see though!
Offline Profile Goto Top

rae

Panda Panda
Mar 3 2013, 02:06 PM
Hm, Drake has been pretty quiet on Twitter lately. Other than the one or two photos that Diedre put up on her facebook page, you wouldn't even know that he's still filming.
Having Drake gone again is so frustrating!!! Some fans sent Deidre and Drake a neat J&M photo album. She said she'd give it to Drake when he got back. Not a good sign. Hate the idea that these writers have destroyed the best soap couple ever!! And the fact that Deidre has posted so many pics of Josh Taylor makes me fear the worst. Can't stand the thought of a Marlena and Roman reunion!!!! Do the writers really think that fans are going to accept that?!? Give us back the true John Black and get J&M back together where they belong!!

Offline Profile Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Mar 3 2013, 10:07 PM
Aimikins
Mar 3 2013, 09:30 PM
Panda Panda
Mar 3 2013, 06:21 PM
Aimikins
Mar 3 2013, 06:16 PM
What exactly did EM say about a Bricole reunion?i don't see anything
https://twitter.com/ericmartsolf/status/307614117701758976

Eric Martsolf
‏@ericmartsolf

@tourank7: @ericmartsolf @Ari_Zucker i really missed you guys on screen. .is their any hint u can tell us about #bricole reunion? Hmmm..

Lol, a 4 letter; one syllable word caused all this drama.
Ok - I still don't get how hmmm = reunion. Any answer he could have said would have the same reaction.
Of course because he didn't give a flat out no, there is speculation but come on, when do they ever give us a straight answer?
From my experience regarding Eric's tweets, usually he doesn't acknowledge or respond to tweets unless he can contribute in some valid or factual way.

With that said, his hmmm could mean they're sharing a lot of scenes that are not necessarily romantic, or that they're pursuing a triangle with Kristen/Brady/Nicole... but I personally don't think it will be anything major. TomSell really seem like they're going with Ericole. I just think it probably means EM and AZ have worked together a little bit. We'll see though!
I do think they're sharing more scenes together which I have no problems with, they're friends, close friends. I enjoy watching them supportive of one another and I can't wait to see their scenes.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Cathalina
Mar 3 2013, 07:36 PM
I think DAYS needs to cool its taping heels too. They cannot do what other shows do which is respond to viewer feedback quickly enough to help it.
As much as I would like for them to do that, it's apparent that this taping schedule keeps them under budget and on the air. If this is what they have to do keep Days on my t.v., then keep doing it. Please. I'd rather have a show that's slow to respond to fans than no show at all.
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Mar 3 2013, 11:24 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Mar 3 2013, 02:55 PM
It does mean something. That fan page has over 1000 followers... you may seem to think most of those followers are non-fans or something, but that's absolutely ridiculous considering that account tweets nothing but pro-Bricole tweets. There is little incentive to follow the account unless you're a fan.
Actually, I follow DAYS actors/other people with my 2nd account that I don't necessarily care about, just because they might tweet something that is of interest as a J&M fan (say a picture of DH, DDH or something in that vein). It doesn't mean you're a fan. I'm not saying that 1000 followers means nothing, but that does happen.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Mar 3 2013, 11:22 PM
Cathalina
Mar 3 2013, 07:36 PM
I think DAYS needs to cool its taping heels too. They cannot do what other shows do which is respond to viewer feedback quickly enough to help it.
As much as I would like for them to do that, it's apparent that this taping schedule keeps them under budget and on the air. If this is what they have to do keep Days on my t.v., then keep doing it. Please. I'd rather have a show that's slow to respond to fans than no show at all.
A show that's slow to respond to fans (if they respond at all) isn't much better; In fact it's way worse. Days has already done a lot to keep things under budget (and I'm not just talking hair and makeup) these past few month, I doubt slowing down their taping schedule is going to thrust them in a rapid downward spiral resulting in cancellation.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic