Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 2/25
Topic Started: Feb 25 2013, 12:49 PM (9,008 Views)
Tammy
Member Avatar

Deidre posted another picture of her and JT from the set today. I am not sharing the link.... cuz I don't wanna lmao.

So help me on all that is holy... if they do the Marlena/"Roman" thing again... I am DONE!!!!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

tylerbo20
Feb 26 2013, 05:42 PM
KA running around helping others with lines when she has none herself lol...
how do you know Kristian has no lines? She probably had Hope/Sami scenes today. She's tweeted quite a bit that she's off to Salem in the last few weeks. As much as I'm looking forward to seeing Hope more than once a week (and most of those appearances being a surprise, since she's rarely mentioned in spoilers), I really hope there's something more she's doing than just being the latest character inserted into the middle of the Wabi baby nonsense.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

Tammy
Feb 26 2013, 06:53 PM
Deidre posted another picture of her and JT from the set today. I am not sharing the link.... cuz I don't wanna lmao.

So help me on all that is holy... if they do the Marlena/"Roman" thing again... I am DONE!!!!!!
This was her message: "Second day back and everyone is on their game!!" Considering it was paired with a picture of JT, I couldn't help but LOL. :lol:

Love that she shares so many pics and tidbits, though!
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

Tammy
Completely disgusting.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

wallykurth: In Salem again today. Things are hearing up on Days.
https://twitter.com/wallykurth/status/306586536462385152
Offline Profile Goto Top

michr544125

Supergirlx2
Feb 26 2013, 09:12 PM
Funny thing I thought he meant "heating' but if there is some type of custody battle maybe hearing fits also :lol: . I think the custody battle plays out over the summer after the baby is born. They are already taping into June and Wally and Freddie seem to be taping a lot.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Carmi

Supergirlx2
Feb 26 2013, 09:12 PM
Sure, he misspelled 'heat', but I'd like to think that in an ideal world, maybe, just maaaaybe the heads at NBC have heard the dissatisfaction of the viewers.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tylerbo20

i highly doubt that...if anything NBC/sony is looking at how GH and ABC have improved by proper writing/characters from the past with actual storylines.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

@BlakeBerris: good morning salem! #days ready for some more trouble.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Tammy

JT gets about two episodes a month. I don't think there's cause for concern.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

AZ got a pre-Emmy nom!! YES!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

TerrellRansomJr: On the #DOOL set this morning. Man, I love my #Days fam!!! #Theo
https://twitter.com/TerrellRansomJr/status/306830460254838784
Offline Profile Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Feb 27 2013, 01:24 PM
TerrellRansomJr: On the #DOOL set this morning. Man, I love my #Days fam!!! #Theo
https://twitter.com/TerrellRansomJr/status/306830460254838784
:applause: :applause: :applause: Ari Zucker and may you win!
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

AFaithL
Feb 27 2013, 01:15 PM
Other pre-noms:

Lead Actress: Peggy M. (that surprised me)
Lead Actor: none
S. Actor: Shawn C., Greg V., James R., and Bryan D.
Y. Actor: Casey D., Freddie S., and Chandler M.
Y. Actress: Kate M., Camila B.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

cord08
Feb 27 2013, 02:17 PM
AFaithL
Other pre-noms:

Lead Actress: Peggy M. (that surprised me)
Lead Actor: none
S. Actor: Shawn C., Greg V., James R., and Bryan D.
Y. Actor: Casey D., Freddie S., and Chandler M.
Y. Actress: Kate M., Camila B.
Lead actor noms look about right.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

AFaithL
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

AZ for the win please! To me, she is the most consistent actress in daytime, she knows her character and what a character Nicole is! She can do humor like no other and dip right into this longing sadness like no other. She can take your heart straight from your chest and rip it to shreds like no other. I never would've thought Nicole Walker would wind up being my favorite Days character but Ari Zuker NAILS it every time.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

james0479
Feb 27 2013, 02:54 PM
AZ for the win please! To me, she is the most consistent actress in daytime, she knows her character and what a character Nicole is! She can do humor like no other and dip right into this longing sadness like no other. She can take your heart straight from your chest and rip it to shreds like no other. I never would've thought Nicole Walker would wind up being my favorite Days character but Ari Zuker NAILS it every time.
You've put it so beautiful I wish to like it a thousand times over.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

Ok, Eric Martsolf posted a picture on twitter of him with ED and AZ lying on a bed. It's fucking hilarious!

Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

ericmartsolf: Working hard, or rather hardly working,with 2 of my favorite ladies @Ari_Zucker @eileen_davidson #days http://pic.twitter.com/F54GW8JUUH
https://twitter.com/ericmartsolf/status/306878071926054912

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic