Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 2/25
Topic Started: Feb 25 2013, 12:49 PM (9,010 Views)
JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

SO.

MUCH.

WIN.

:rockon:
Offline Profile Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

So happy for Ari Zucker!!! Please finally get this woman her Emmy!
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

JamaicanBeauty7
Feb 27 2013, 05:07 PM
SO.

MUCH.

WIN.

:rockon:
I like that the three of them are working together. Now ADD Greg Vaughn and to the mix and I will be a very happy viewer!

#Bristen
#Ericole
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dany_E

cord08
Feb 27 2013, 02:17 PM
AFaithL
Feb 27 2013, 01:15 PM
AZ got a pre-Emmy nom!! YES!
Other pre-noms:

Lead Actress: Peggy M. (that surprised me)
Lead Actor: none
S. Actor: Shawn C., Greg V., James R., and Bryan D.
Y. Actor: Casey D., Freddie S., and Chandler M.
Y. Actress: Kate M., Camila B.
No offence to Peggy but how is it possible she could get a nom as lead???? All the years I've watched this show, even during the Bo/Victor secret coming out, etc. I'd never considered her anything but supporting.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

someone zoom in on that script STAT!!
Online Profile Goto Top

cord08

Martha Madison (@Marth27): Haven't watched #Days in 5 yrs. Happy to say, I'm hooked again! Thx to @BlakeBerris @eileen_davidson @chandlermassey. #GreatActing #Soaps
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Judging by ED's amazing dress, she's probably still at work over at Y&R.
Offline Profile Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

cord08
Feb 27 2013, 05:56 PM
Martha Madison (@Marth27): Haven't watched #Days in 5 yrs. Happy to say, I'm hooked again! Thx to @BlakeBerris @eileen_davidson @chandlermassey. #GreatActing #Soaps
Oh Martha, why watch the soap when you could be ON it? I am seriously missing me some Belle, and Days missed out on a beat with the Marlena/John/Kristen thing by not having Belle in Salem.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

Panda Panda
Feb 27 2013, 05:57 PM
Please don't make me depressed...

Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Feb 27 2013, 06:05 PM
Panda Panda
Feb 27 2013, 05:57 PM
Please don't make me depressed...

Just be happy for ED. She finally gets to have a wardrobe budget over $5 again, and a makeup team that can actually do makeup!
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

Are the Days and Y&R sets on the same lot? Or else why would she be wearing Y&R clothes on the Days set?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

am103
Feb 27 2013, 06:04 PM
cord08
Oh Martha, why watch the soap when you could be ON it? I am seriously missing me some Belle, and Days missed out on a beat with the Marlena/John/Kristen thing by not having Belle in Salem.
Martha Madison not being on this show is a complete travesty. I could do without Beemer, but Madison? No. Complete waste of talent.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

cord08
@BlakeBerris: @Marth27 means a lot coming from you!
Offline Profile Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

Casey
Feb 27 2013, 06:16 PM
am103
cord08
Martha Madison not being on this show is a complete travesty. I could do without Beemer, but Madison? No. Complete waste of talent.
Agree 100%. Getting rid of her was one of the show's worst moves in recent history, in my opinion. Beemer I could take or leave, but Martha was a gem - and she had LOADS of chemistry with Jay Johnson!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Carmi

tylerbo20
Feb 27 2013, 12:17 AM
i highly doubt that...if anything NBC/sony is looking at how GH and ABC have improved by proper writing/characters from the past with actual storylines.
I know that, but I'm saying in an ideal world, where jackasses don't run networks and television shows.

True statement, though. Soaps are dying though; cancellation is inevitable
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

cord08
does no one else find this tweet insulting to the rest of the cast? She's basically saying that without these three actors, the show would be shit & she wouldn't be watching it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I took it to mean that those particular actors (and their stories) really stood out to her and made her want to watch more. I highly doubt it's a knock against everyone else on the show. She just had a personal preference.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

i'd still prefer KS and JC. Especially JC though. Recast Belle or Martha I can deal with, but JC *is* Shawn D for me. I don't care if he's not the best actor on the planet, neither's Nadia & I still would reject a recast for Chloe too.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I'm not insulted because the show has been terrible for a long time and it actually is pretty damn good now. Its honesty. She has people she loves on the show that have been there, but that doesn't mean she is going to enjoy their horrible storylines. Blake Berris and Eileen Davidson coming is has really upped the game for a lot of the cast. They aren't the sole reasons, but they instantly went straight to the (near) top as far as acting ability on the show goes.

I would love to have Martha Madison back, even though she's my 2nd favorite Belle, she's still really good. I would not ever accept Beemer back. I mean I would have to deal with it if they went that route, but please god no to Brandom Beemer. I would take Jason Cook in a heartbeat. By far the best Shawn and I loved him on General Hospital, he's so much better. I don't think Cook and Madison would mesh well. I would even take a total new recast over Beemer, but Shawn and Belle are much needed. I don't even understand why they aren't on the show.
Online Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

am103
Feb 27 2013, 06:22 PM
Casey
Feb 27 2013, 06:16 PM
am103
cord08
Agree 100%. Getting rid of her was one of the show's worst moves in recent history, in my opinion. Beemer I could take or leave, but Martha was a gem - and she had LOADS of chemistry with Jay Johnson!
THIS. I could do without Beemer, but Martha Madison was a fantastic Belle and had amazing chemistry with Jay Johnson. Philip/Belle's pairing was the epic highlight of Hogan Sheffer'a tenure. And I will never forgive Higley coming in and unceremoniously dumping Martha. Brandon Beemer? I could understand. But not MM. She has great chemistry with Drake and Deidre, and with JKJ.

Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic