Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Celebrity Apprentice: All-Stars Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 3 2013, 09:14 PM (2,038 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Celebrity Apprentice: All-Stars Discussion

Posted Image

Attached to this post:
Attachments: CA.jpg (8.89 KB)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Everytime I see Gary Busey and his antics I wonder what he'd be like now if he had just worn a helmet in 1988 when he had his bad motorcycle accident in 1988. Someone should start a national campaign about wearing helmets and make him the star because even in this day and age people still don't wear them.

Alin89
Member Avatar

ill probley watch it when it comes on demand.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

I'm so pissed that Trump fired Bret because he already won. He basically criticized him for coming back after he already won. WTF? The guy wants to raise money for his charity! Respect that!

And he fricken keeps Brande Roderick or whatever her name is, after she majorly effed up as the project manager. Sure, she raised a lot of money, but she also had no clue how much money her team actually raised, not to mention who raised what. You can't overlook that! But of course Trump did, and fired the guy who didn't do anything wrong.

I have no clue why I still watch this show - I get so pissed off at Trump's poor decision making!
Edited by NocturnalBlondie, Mar 4 2013, 12:45 AM.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Omarosa should've been brought back into the boardroom for her fuckup with the money, since she was the "cashier"

cajnej
Member Avatar

I was sorry to see Bret going but you could tell it was going to happen the moment he let her be the Project Manager he gave into Brandi. There are many other Celebrities I would have preferred rather than many who are back. I loved how Trace Atkins ( so glad he is back) had it under control and his team won easily. I cannot stand Omarosa and am sure she is only on the show to cause disharmony and conflict and I bet she did not have as many people come and donate as much money as she claimed. Piers annoys me but I love how he has Omarossa's number. A good addition would have been that Annie the Poker Player lady or Star Jones on the show to back stab Omarossa. I also cannot stand Stephen Baldwin and I thought it was funny when asked about brother Alex helping out and he was virtually left speechless. I am all for Plan B at the moment but I do like Littl John.

King
Member Avatar

Wow. First of all....I love Lisa Rinna so much! I hope she wins!

Secondly, Wow...Omarosa. WTF, girl. I used to love her, but maybe I have grown up or something. I am so sick of that bitch already. She is ruthless and not in the good way. She is legit an awful person. I wasn't that upset she went after Piers or Brett, but I think she was so SHADY about the money, and I think that she was so rude to Brandie during board room. Which brings me to Piers. SO ANNOYING! I usually hate him so that is nothing new. I was really happy Dennis and Claudia came to her defense though. Piers was out of line, IMO.

It really bothered me the way Donald went after Brett from the get-go. And it is already bothering me the way Donald won't let anyone talk in the board room.

But I love Brandie and Lisa Rinna! And Trace.
Edited by King, Mar 5 2013, 10:22 PM.

Alin89
Member Avatar

i may or may not watch this season so far i really didnt like the first episode.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

King
Mar 5 2013, 10:21 PM
I was really happy Dennis and Claudia came to her defense though. Piers was out of line, IMO.
I seriously hated Claudia saying Piers was "crying like a girl" though. As a woman herself, how fricken embarrassing to openly promote gender offensive language that directly classifies women as inferior.

I was so glad Ivanka called her out on it!

King
Member Avatar

I can definitely see that argument. But I took it as awesome of her, even more insulting to Piers. He did come in like a big gossipy, troublemaker.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I don't like Piers, but if he hates Omarosa then he's alright in my books ;)

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

When Trump said "Penn, you're fired!" I thought he was being serious because he's actually that much of a moron. Thank god he was joking, or I was going to be seriously pissed.

I love Dee, but the guy was a terrible project manager. His interpretation of the task and what Universal wanted was lacking, so I actually do think Trump made the right decision. I was sad at the same time though, because he seems like such a genuine guy - the fact that he only brought back Stephen and Gary because he did not want to pull an Adam Corrolla and have Trump fire two people was sweet. I'll miss Dee - between him and Brett Michaels, Trump has fired my favorites so far.
Edited by NocturnalBlondie, Mar 10 2013, 11:52 PM.

cajnej
Member Avatar

I did not like the result of either team's attempt at the project. I was underwhelmed ( to borrow Omarosa's line) by both presentations. What may ruin things this season is how team Power all appear to be intimidated and frightened by Omarosa. What a dreadful woman? Plus she is a bully. I am glad her fiance's charity was able to benifit from the Power win but I am in agreement with a couple of her team members who wondered about the complete over the top reaction by Omarosa which I also pondered how sincere it was. My favourite person is Trace, with Litl John as my second fav.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

I didn't fully pay attention during this episode because the task just about bored me to tears. Neither of the teams attempts impressed me that much either. Hopefully next week will be better. This episode just seemed like a flat out Universal Studio advertisement more then anything else.

This is part of the reason Stephen Baldwin drives me crazy. He's into all that "Holy, holy I'm so Christian..." crap then does stuff like not paying his taxes to the tune of $350,000. Maybe he should start a church to support himself.

I'm GUILTY of Ducking $350k Tax Bill

KMan101
Member Avatar

Stephen Baldwin does come off so shady and weird.

Trump going after Brett was over the top but that's Trump and he's gone after others before for just as lame reasoning. I'm not the biggest Brett fan, for some reason (sorry to his fans!) so I wasn't that upset to see him go, or Dee, who does seem like a great great guy. Everyone else left is just so damn entertaining.

I'm kinda pulling for Lil Jon and Claudia right now. Lisa and Marilu as well.

Next week looks fun with LaToya and Omarosa going at it.

I can't decide about Omarosa but I don't mind her being a ruthless bitch. She's actually much better this season. I can't decide if the tears were real. I think it was, to an extent, but as for milking it? Probably. IDK though.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

I think her tears were real. Michael always seemed like such a nice guy and for some reason I get the feeling she may not have been like she's been on tv at home with him. She probably did this season to get her mind off of him passing away. It's something she knew how to do and has had fun doing before.

cajnej
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Mar 11 2013, 10:28 PM
I didn't fully pay attention during this episode because the task just about bored me to tears. Neither of the teams attempts impressed me that much either. Hopefully next week will be better. This episode just seemed like a flat out Universal Studio advertisement more then anything else.

This is part of the reason Stephen Baldwin drives me crazy. He's into all that "Holy, holy I'm so Christian..." crap then does stuff like not paying his taxes to the tune of $350,000. Maybe he should start a church to support himself.

I'm GUILTY of Ducking $350k Tax Bill

Oh goodness me thank you for posting that link. I was thinking last week when Stephen was asked about how much he could contribute and that he was saving his calls for when he was project manager, I suspect he may have exhausted many members of his family and he has been told to not keep asking them for money ( I have no idea of course I am just speculating) but you would imagine that if you knew you were going to be on Celebrity Apprentice that all the folk who might be able to count on to donate money have already been lined up and spoken to before the show and it seems that he does not have a great deal of support in that area. I know not every one has wealthy friends or contacts or family but in Stephen's case you just get the feeling he has burnt his bridges along the way with family and friends and he hides behind the shield of christianity to get away with as much as he can. I am indifferent to him as I was the first time he was on.
Edited by cajnej, Mar 14 2013, 04:54 AM.

King
Member Avatar

In my dreams, it would be a Lisa, Dennis, Brande, and Lil John final four!

Alin89
Member Avatar

im happy dee got fired he made horrible decisions on this project. I kind of felt bad for omarosa on this episode. I hated they way she treated those poor workers. gary is annoying the crap out of me.
Edited by Alin89, Mar 17 2013, 12:44 AM.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Omarosa is back to her old self. I kinda :o at LaToya saying Omarosa probably gave MCD the heart attack that ended up killing him.

I hope this task sends Stephen Baldwin home!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · NBC Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply