Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Celebrity Apprentice: All-Stars Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 3 2013, 09:14 PM (2,326 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Forgot to mention....

Jack Wagner....and ummmm Susan Lucci?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Did Susan show up before the final performance? I missed a bit so that's why I'm asking. I know Jack showed up beforehand.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Damnit...Damnit.....Damnit.... :angry:

cajnej
Member Avatar

Omarosa is diabolical and Latoya blew it big time!!! I was thinking as the episode was rolling that having Lisa Lampanelli, Joan Rivers, Star Jones all on Omarosa's team would make for interesting TV. :laugh:

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Omarosa Suing LaToya Jackson for 'Celebrity Apprentice' Low Blow

Dakota
Member Avatar
X-Files-Mulder & Scully

So sick of this biotych, her 15 minutes of fame has been up a while ago.

King
Member Avatar

I used to love her. Now, I hate her and can't wait for the bitch to be GONE!

LaToya made a huge error though.

Yeah, Susan Lucci showed up to meet them and rehearse.

Alin89
Member Avatar

wtf was latoya thinking she should have brought bak omarose. I'm getting sick of her and gary. Donald didn't pick good ppl this time around for an all start season.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Miss Rhi
Mar 17 2013, 08:25 PM
Omarosa is back to her old self. I kinda :o at LaToya saying Omarosa probably gave MCD the heart attack that ended up killing him.

I hope this task sends Stephen Baldwin home!
I don't watch Celebrity Apprentice, (I don't like Donald Trump) but I read somehere LaToya said that. :o I don't like Omarosa but
I don't believe she would do that to MCD or be that evil to anyone. Omarosa loved MCD.

cajnej
Member Avatar

Well I watched and was dismayed at how Omarosa seems to be able to cast a spell over people when it is time to come back to the board room. I do not feel sorry for Claudia at all she should have realized that after Laytoya last week was being too gutless to bring the big "O" back and got punished for it the exact same thing was going to happen to her. I am glad Don pointed out that Claudia had practically busted a gut to tell him that Dennis and "O" were the least performing in the team and then was too afraid to speak up. I am enjoying the show but next week I think there will be a team shuffle.

Alin89
Member Avatar

this show is annoying me this season. plz for next season no all stars plz

King
Member Avatar

Yeah, I'm not really into it as much as I usually am.

I FF to the board room. LOL.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

I want to run Stephen Baldwin over with a trash truck over, over and OVER again!

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD! :P

cajnej
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Mar 31 2013, 09:08 PM
I want to run Stephen Baldwin over with a trash truck over, over and OVER again!
I so agree with you, he is a slime ball!! It is clear his brothers like to keep their distance from him. I was so happy for Lisa.

cajnej
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Mar 31 2013, 11:40 PM
DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD! :P
SNAP!!! :cheers: I have just watched the show and was coming over to post that exact same sentence!! I cannot abide that toxic woman and even though I am not a big fan of Piers Morgan I was so happy he was there to see her exit because she really did say some dreadful things about his kids which crossed the line during his season. Good ridance to the big "O" I loved how Dennis called her out on her fake tears. Woo Hoo I enjoyed that episode and Piers is right she is not a star or a celebrity.

Dakota
Member Avatar
X-Files-Mulder & Scully

I didn't watch, but she got what she deserve and I can't say it was not deserving. I read she tried to cheat too, well the Trump and Piers got her ass on a silver platter.

King
Member Avatar

Bye, Omie!

Alin89
Member Avatar

bye the wicked witch. i think im going to like it more without in the show. im getting sick of stephen.

cajnej
Member Avatar

I was not that bothered to see Dennis leave but I felt sorry for Team Power because I liked their slogin and over all their presentation was better. After working for many years as a nurse and also running a small business I have learnt the hard way that it will always be the "little things" that will let you down and in Team Power it was getting that name wrong. Had they not done that I am sure they would have won the challenge. I actually hope either Trace or one of the ladies win this series. The girls have been great and the only thing Brandi did wrong IMO was not bringing the "big O" back to the board room when she had a chance. Other than that she has worked so hard and Lisa and Marilu are fabulous. I would like to see Stephen go next. Gary Busey is just there for comic relief I am sure :blulaugh:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · NBC Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply