Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Celebrity Apprentice: All-Stars Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 3 2013, 09:14 PM (2,246 Views)
Alin89
Member Avatar

i want stephen to go he is driving me nuts. i thought denis wasnt a good project manager at all.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cajnej
Member Avatar

^^^^

You got your wish Alin. I have to be honest I was glad to see him gone too. Stephen Baldwin seems to have a over inflated impression of himself. If he had not appeared on this show I am sure many would have no idea who he was. I enjoyed the episode. I am glad Power won and good on Trace he stuck to his plan and I know he would have taken responsibility had they lost ( at least I think he would have ) but he is here to win I am sure. I am so happy that Lisa is still in. She was so unfairly treated by those ladies like Star Jones and Dione Warrick in her first run and she seems so nice and easy to get along with and does not have the over blown ego some of the men have. I do like litl John also. Gary is just a crack up!!!

King
Member Avatar

I hated Stephen sooo BYE!

Really hoping Lisa can win this.

Alin89
Member Avatar

finally team power wins and also finally stephen is gone yuck. i really hate him. next week looks like brett is bak happy about that

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I didn't get to see Sunday's episode but got HAPPILY spoiled by accident when I turn on Wendy William's show yesterday. I want to watch this episode even more to see this weasel try and talk his way out of getting fired without success. I also accidentally saw a spoiler on a website that said who won and they are still in the mix so time will tell if it was right or not.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Miss Rhi
Apr 16 2013, 09:12 PM
I didn't get to see Sunday's episode but got HAPPILY spoiled by accident when I turn on Wendy William's show yesterday. I want to watch this episode even more to see this weasel try and talk his way out of getting fired without success. I also accidentally saw a spoiler on a website that said who won and they are still in the mix so time will tell if it was right or not.
Who wins the whole show, you mean? The finale is always live. The final two may be spoiled though. I read ahead of time that Clay and Arsenio were the final two last time.

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Angie79
Apr 16 2013, 09:37 PM
Miss Rhi
Who wins the whole show, you mean? The finale is always live. The final two may be spoiled though. I read ahead of time that Clay and Arsenio were the final two last time.

I forgot about it being live so that spoiler was probably wrong. Maybe they make it to the final 2 though. I hope they do.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Miss Rhi
Apr 16 2013, 10:02 PM
Angie79
Apr 16 2013, 09:37 PM
Miss Rhi

I forgot about it being live so that spoiler was probably wrong. Maybe they make it to the final 2 though. I hope they do.
PM me please :P

King
Member Avatar

Stephen was a prick. I'm glad he's gone.

Alin89
Member Avatar

the right person got fired yet again!! brandi was so stupid. Gary is starting to annoy the living crap out of me.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I was happy that gary got fired last week. I was happy that Merlu got fired this past episode. She irrated the heck out of me.

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

King
Apr 16 2013, 06:49 PM
I hated Stephen sooo BYE!

Really hoping Lisa can win this.
It's looking more and more like she can and will! She's far and away the best player this season IMO.

I was SO glad to see that bitch Merilu Henner get fired. She got on my last nerve.

Looks like it's gonna be a showdown between Lisa and Lil John. LOL the Celebrity Apprentice producers are SO dumb- every season, when they show the preview for the Final 2, they clearly give away which 2 it's gonna be, if you pay attention. Why else would Lisa Rinna and Lil John be the ONLY 2 people that are giving commentary for the camera? Dummies.

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

King
Apr 18 2013, 03:14 PM
Stephen was a prick. I'm glad he's gone.
I thought it was pretty fucked up that he admitted to holding back in the first fundraising challenge. Glad that he never got the chance to call in his "big guns" for himself!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Spoiler: click to toggle

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Is that bitch going to die if she takes more then one "teeny tiny bite" of ice cream? If so eat the pint! :rolleyes:

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

Miss Rhi
May 12 2013, 08:20 PM
Spoiler: click to toggle
SMH! Lisa should have been in the Final 2 against Penn, no question. Sorry, but Trace Adkins doesn't deserve it.

Oh well. At least she gets to work with Penn again! I LOVE that they seem to have a genuine affection for one another.

King
Member Avatar

When I saw that Jon and Lisa were fired, for no reason, I immediately deleted it. Bye, Trump!

cajnej
Member Avatar

I loved Lisa and Litl Jon throughout this season and who both certainly deserved to be in the final but I am not surprised that it is between the two "big fellas" Trace and Penn. I think these two have been strong players throughout the season and have the ability to raise some big money for their charities. I love them both and will be happy with either of them winning. I love this show and am disappointed it will be over next week!!! :bye:

Alin89
Member Avatar

I wanted it to be lisa and penn for final two. trace didnt deserve to be in the final two.

cajnej
Member Avatar

I enjoyed the finale and I thought Penn and Trace were both worthy especially as they had been such driving forces in all their tasks and did so well in fund raising. I have been a Trace fan so I was happy.

ETA Do any of you ever come back and read what you have posted and go "what am I trying to say?" LOL especially when you leave out key words which for me in my sentence was forces. My brain needs an electric shock sometimes I swear!! :whack:
Edited by cajnej, May 21 2013, 06:29 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · NBC Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply