Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Monday, March 4th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 4 2013, 07:45 AM (11,743 Views)
Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

Btw, I missed the Kate/Gabi scene. Can someone give me a quick recap?
Offline Profile Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

To be honest I see Sonny, Lucas, and Kate as supporting in this story. Sami is the center, again. Before and after the whose-the-daddy bombshell dropped there was more focas on who could cram their head up Sami's ass first than on anything else.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Serenity 808

Sami's certainly acting the way I pictured her acting, but is it just me, or does she seem dumber now than she was in 1997 (not that she was ever book smart or anything)? It's an unfair comparison, but after seeing clips of her 1997 amnesia storyline, it reminds me not only what a schemer she was, but also that Sami put more thought into how she interacted with her enemies. But AS's delivery on Friday when she was blackmailing Nick did remind me of how she delivered her lines when she blackmailed Kate back in the day (i.e. Sami wasn't yipping and yelling utter nonsense like she did these past few years-she actually meant these threats and stated them in a cool, evil fashion)-so hopefully more of that is to come.

It was great to see Nancy back. :) I really missed her, and hopefully we'll see her to toe-to-toe with Kate. That's a duo I cannot wait to see. PD looks great, too.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AidanGreensFan

Just finished the episode. My GOD Will is a pussy. How can this be the child of Sami and Lucas? Not only are his balls missing, but his spine and brain to boot. Pitiful to watch.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Did we go an entire episode with no scenes at Horton Town Square or the coffee house? That seems like it never happens any more.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
Mar 4 2013, 11:04 PM
Kate came to visit her at the hospital. Gabi basically told her to GTFO. Rafe came in and stood up for Kate, telling Gabi she was just concerned about her and the baby. Gabi asked him why he was defending her. Then Rafe was all hey, hey, hey, whoa, whoa, whoa. Then Kate spouted some crap about doing anything to win Gabi over like getting her a car, yadda, yadda, yadda. Rafe asked Kate if she was planning to buy Gabi's affection and she said yes she was (HA!). Then she gave Gabi a gift certificate for a massage and spa treatment, and Gabi's reaction pretty much confirmed she can be bought.

P.S. Does GG's delivery remind anybody of Andrew Dice Clay sometimes? No? Just me then.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Mar 4 2013, 11:25 PM
Grandpa Hughes
Kate came to visit her at the hospital. Gabi basically told her to GTFO. Rafe came in and stood up for Kate, telling Gabi she was just concerned about her and the baby. Gabi asked him why he was defending her. Then Rafe was all hey, hey, hey, whoa, whoa, whoa. Then Kate spouted some crap about doing anything to win Gabi over like getting her a car, yadda, yadda, yadda. Rafe asked Kate if she was planning to buy Gabi's affection and she said yes she was (HA!). Then she gave Gabi a gift certificate for a massage and spa treatment, and Gabi's reaction pretty much confirmed she can be bought.

P.S. Does GG's delivery remind anybody of Andrew Dice Clay sometimes? No? Just me then.
BTW. Camila told me in Orlando that this had already aired. I don't feel so stupid now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 4 2013, 11:27 PM
tomsawyer
Grandpa Hughes

BTW. Camila told me in Orlando that this had already aired. I don't feel so stupid now.
I'd encourage you to never feel stupid when you're talking with CB.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

tomsawyer
Grandpa Hughes

Thank you. I wish I saw that. I love Kate. And yes I can see GG doing a Dice man delivery. LOL.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Gramps, most of it's in the preview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxV1qfUlvG4
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Grandpa Hughes

I think we should start calling him Rufus Dice Hernandez from hence day forth.

Surely we can manage to piss off a whole other group of fans.
Offline Profile Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar
whaaaaaat?

Dannifer were an expected snoozer and absolute FF.

I tried giving Cabby a chance but watching the Abby that tried to blackmail Austin pretend she's a tender wall flower just ruins the whole thing. Let's get some better facts in play so this character can pop back off of the page.

I LOVED the scenes in the hospital and thought it was one of the best ensemble scenes with big stakes in play that I've seen in a LONG time on this show. It actually felt like a soap opera and some 'bad' guy was wisely 'getting away' with a 'crime' that we all know he's going to pay for, but at the moment renders all involved helpless. FANTASTIC.

I have to admit that I am SO on board with Rate but I fear that they will develop 'feelings' which will ruin the entire affair.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

SoapGal1
Mar 4 2013, 11:52 PM
tomsawyer
Grandpa Hughes

I think we should start calling him Rufus Dice Hernandez from hence day forth.

Surely we can manage to piss off a whole other group of fans.
Is there any fucking way to like this twice?
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Mar 4 2013, 11:57 PM
I have to admit that I am SO on board with Rate but I fear that they will develop 'feelings' which will ruin the entire affair.
Me too. I'm still gunshy because they ruined their last dirty-hot pairing (Dicki) with all those damn feelings. Why can't two people just like having sex and snarking without it turning into something more meaningful and less entertaining?
Edited by tomsawyer, Mar 5 2013, 12:32 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Pami
Member Avatar

About today's show... ^o) I can't believe what an A :censored: Nick is. They need to put him and Clueless Chloe together- they deserve each other! Ok with Rafe and Kate except that Rafe Ape gave Sami such misery bcause she couldn't be a "good little girl" and now he's coupling with a woman who makes Sami look like Tinkerbell. I don't care what they do with Rafe as long as he stays away from Sami. There is no room for APE in EJAMI. Speaking of the most gorgeous man who ever walked on earth (just my opinion) EJ, and beautiful Sami, want to see more action! Nothing against Brady or Nicole but they seem to get all the hormones or should I say hor-moans in the group! So glad Will and Sonny are back together! :cloud9:
Edited by Pami, Mar 5 2013, 12:49 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to summary archive:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Albert Alarr
Scriptwriter: Carolyn Culliton

Segment 1: Dan tells Jen she doesn't mean it when she tells him they need to take a break from each other. Jen doesn't want to do this but she doesn't know how they can go on if he's not willing not to have any contact with Chloe whatsoever and she doesn't think he's ready for that. I hear the words coming out of my mouth and I know it sounds like an ultimatum but that's now what I want it to be. Dan knows but it's an ultimatum. Jen - The most important thing for you is to be with your son but Chloe is not going to stop. It's just going to get worse and worse. Dan - And you can't live like that, I know. Jen - I know that she's not going to get you back but I also know she will eventually end up killing whatever we have between us.

Nancy calls Chloe to let her know that she's got her plane ticket, her bags are packed and she can't wait to see her and her precious grandson. Chloe doesn't know if now is a good time. She wants her to come it's just that everything is a lot more complicated than she thought. Nancy tells Chloe to tell her all about it.

Abby apologises for walking in on a naked Cameron. Cam - What's wrong? Cam stops her from leaving. I can tell you're upset about something.

Rafe rubs Gabi's stomach - Arianna Grace, that's a beautiful name. Gabi is already asking Ari to watch out for her. Kate comes in. She just wanted to see how Gabi is. Gabi - Thank you, I'm fine so goodbye. Just go okay. Kate - Sure, I'll leave this here for you. Get some rest. She puts down a gift bag and is about to leave when Rafe asks her to wait. Rafe looks at Gabi - I know you're upset but she's just trying to be nice. She's worried about you and the baby. Gabi - Why are you defending her?

Sami - Will, why don't you wait? Why don't we think this through before you do anything. Nick - You know what the choice is here Will and trust me, you don't want to spend any time in prison. Will - If I could go to prison without dragging anyone else down I would. At least she could come visit me, I could see her when I got out. (It's hard to understand what he's saying but it ends with) 'she'd be better off without me.' Sami grabs the pen - I just want a second. Just give me one second. Sami turns to Nick. I have something I want to say to you. Just the 2 of us. Lucas doesn't think that's a good idea. Sami does. I think it's important for Nick and I to talk, just the two of us. They all leave the room. Nick - You can threaten me and Gabi all you want but I'm not backing down. Sami - I'm not here to threaten you, I'm here to make you an offer. I will do anything to make sure that Will does not lose his daughter. Nick - Unfortunately there's nothing you can do. Sami - You're wrong. There is something. I will take an oath, I will sign anything, I will swear that I will stay out of that baby's life.

Segment 2: Sami - Get an injunction that will keep me away from the child, I won't fight it, I will sign it. Think about it. I am the one who made the mistakes, I'm the one you have a problem with, not Will, so punish me not him. Nick - This is not a punishment Sami, do you understand. I'm protecting Gabi and our baby. Sami - Yeah but you don't have to protect that baby from Will. It's his child. He's totally committed to her. Nick - Oh really, was he totally committed to her when he took Gabi to get an abortion? Sami - You don't understand what he ... Nick - You need to face facts here Sami. Will is just like you. He will not commit to anything unless it's convenient and those committments have a tendency to subside very quickly. Sami grabs him - You're talking about his child. This is Will's baby girl and that has to mean something to you. You love Gabi right? You love her and this child that she's carrying but Will being a part of this baby's life doesn't have to change that for you. It's me you have a problem with and I totally understand that so if you promise that Will will be part of his daughter's life I will disappear. I will stay away from that child forever. Nick - You know what Sami I think you actually mean that.

Rafe scoffs. Defending her? No, just wondering why you're so tough on her. Gabi - I'm tired and I'm upset and I also can't forget how hard she was on Nick. Kate - We were in negotiations. He was hard on me too and I respect him for that. None of that really matters. You're having Will's baby and that's what's important to me. You have the upper hand because I will do practically anything to be part of that baby's life. This gift is just the start ... if I have to buy you a new car, send you on a trip to Europe ... Rafe - So you think you can buy her affections? Kate - I'm going to try. Go ahead and open it, see how I'm doing so far.

Cam - Is this about the other day. I'm sorry I ran out on you. Abby - No, that's not with this is about. Something really terrible happened today. Something awful. I got in this huge fight with Chloe and I think I screwed up my mom's life completely. Cam hugs her.

Dan - Love is what we have between us and she's not going to kill that. Jen wants him to hear what she's saying because it's so important. I don't want to give up on us. I want to fight so hard for what we have so I don't understand why we can't draw this line in the sand for Chloe and ask her to honour that. Dan - If we draw this line in the sand what is going to happen to my son? You were okay with this before. Jen - That was before all this trouble happened; before I knew how obsessed she was with you; before she dragged my daughter into this and taunted her with the memory of her dead father. Dan - What! Jen - Oh, she didn't tell you about that? Wow, how unusual for Chloe to leave out a pertinent detail like that. Dan - I am going to make sure ... Jen - I know what you're going to say. You're going to make sure that it never happens again. You can't. Dan - You don't think it's going to get even worse if I don't talk to her. Jen - I have no idea. I don't know how to get through to her obsessed, sick mind right now because she is out of control. I see what she's doing to you and I feel for you in this situation, I really do but now that she's dragged my daughter into this I am not going to go down this road that you are proposing. Letting us believe that everything is going to be okay and deluding ourselves into thinking that Chloe just wants to be a good mom to Parker when her agenda is so clear. We don't have to talk about it anymore. You know why I made this decision and you know how I feel so now it's up to you.

Segment 3: Chloe doesn't know if there's anything she or her mom can do if Daniel agrees to what Jennifer wants I'm not sure I'll be able to get close enough to him to win him back. Nancy - Listen to me. Everything will work out. We'll find a way for you to get him back. I promise you that.

Dan has to go and tuck Parker in. Goodnight. He kisses Jen.

Cam - She spoke about your father? Abby - Yeah she acted like we didn't even care that he had died and she accused me of pimping out my Mom to Daniel because I'm trying to get back at my Dad for deserting me for all those years. Then I attacked her physically. Cam - Well I hope she's missing teeth. Abby - What if she's right? Cam - She's not right. I was there. I saw how much that affected you and how much you loved him. Abby - I just ... why was he so determined to save me! Cam - Don't say that, don't think that. Abby - It should have been me on that elevator!

Gabi - Thank you so much. It's a gift certificate to the spa for the whole day. It's perfect. Thank you. Kate - Great, so does that mean I don't have to buy you that new car?

Will asks EJ - Is there any way if I take responsibility for my actions, I can just serve the sentence and not drag anybody else down with me? EJ - I think under the circumstances Nick has a pretty good case. Sorry. I don't think the Board of Inquiry would understand what your grandfather did. Bo and Hope not properly investigating evidence that implicated you and then there's what your father did. Lucas - Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. EJ - Lucas, you already perjured yourself twice. Will - I do worry about you Dad. You've suffered enough because of my stupidity and I don't want to hurt anybody anymore. Lucas - What about your own daughter? Do you really want her to be raised by a blackmailing murderer?

Sami - I do mean it. Nick - Yeah, you do. That's why people keep falling for your lies because when you say them you actually mean them. Sami - I'll put it in writing. I'll sign anything right now. Nick - It doesn't matter because tomorrow morning you'll wake up and try to find some way to change it. You don't change Sami, no matter what you promise. Sign something, put your hand on a bible ... I do not believe you.

Segment 4: Nick heads to the door but Sami grabs him. No, I'm offering you something that is so precious to me. I am offering you my time with my granddaughter for Will. So think what you want of me but no one will argue that I do not love my children. Nick - Sami, you just tried to blackmail me by sending Gabi to prison, the mother of your unborn granddaughter to prison. Sami - I was desperate ... Nick - And you still are. Do you really think for one minute that if Will were to be able to see this baby, hold in her his arms, spend time with her that you'd be able to prevent yourself from elbowing your way in on that. You would not be able to stop yourself from interfering and making Gabi's life totally, totally miserable. Sami starts screaming over top of him - You don't have rights to this child. You are a blackmailer and a murderer and you are trying to steal another man's child. You don't deserve to raise any child never mind my son's daughter. Nick - Huh. Sami - I didn't mean that. Nick - I think Sami we both know that you did mean that. Listen, this conversation has ceased to be productive on any level so I'm going to go get the notary and Will to sign his paper.

Will - I know Nick is doing this wrong but he's only doing it because he's scared. He's scared of what Mom did. I mean Gabi almost lost the baby during one of my mom's attacks. EJ - You're not seriously suggesting that man is justified in what he's doing. Will - No, I'm not. I'm just saying that Nick in saying that what Mom did was just one example of the dysfunction of our family. He does not think that is a healthy environment for a child to grow up in and he's going to do everything he can to protect Gabi and the baby from her. Nick steps up - That's right, I will.

Cam - I was there Abigail. Your father is a true hero and I'm so grateful you're still alive. He'd hate it if you felt guilty for what he did of his own free will. Abby - Thanks, when you say it I can kind of believe it. Cam - Believe it because it's the truth. Thank God you're still alive. He kisses her forehead.

Dan - I am not giving up on us. I will make you see that I can make this work and give my son everything he needs. I love you. Jen - I love you. They kiss again and then he leaves. Jen - Maybe love is enough. She flings the door open but Dan's already gone.

Sami tells EJ - He hates me and he's using me to hurt Will and I played right into his hand. Nick - I don't see a reason to put this off any longer. Does anyone else. Sonny - Will, please talk to my Dad. Nick - What is another lawyer going to tell him? We can't wait any longer. Will looks at Nick - Somewhere deep in your heart you know this is wrong. Nick - I only know what's best for Gabi and this baby. He hands Will the papers and the pen. Will looks around and signs them.

Segment 5: Abby thanks Cam for talking to her; she actually feels better. Cam is glad. You're amazing; you should always feel good about yourself. Abby does when she's with him. Cam has to get back to work. Can I see you tomorrow? Abby would like that.

Dan lets himself into his apt. Chloe asks him if he's made a decision yet about Jennifer's ultimatum. Dan isn't here to talk about that. He's here to stay goodnight to Parker. Chloe - You're too late. He fell asleep in his playpen. He was so cute, trying to stay awake, saying where Daddy? Dan - Really! Chloe - Do you think I'm lying? Dan - I think you enjoy making me feel guilty. You need to call your mother and tell her to get here right away until we find a nanny. Maybe by the time we hire someone we'll have made some decisions on how everything is going to work here. Chloe - You mean the Jennifer Horton plan goes into effect? Dan - Did I say that? I don't think I said that. Chloe - Have you even thought about it? If we can't be in the same room how are we going to go to his nursery school interviews or his birthday parties or whatever. Are you seriously going to let Jennifer dictate how we parent our child! Dan - Ssh! Chloe - Sorry. It's hard for me to keep my voice down when we're talking about my son's life. I'm going to go call my mom. Dan kneels down by the playpen. I'm going to do what's best for you. What the hell is that!

The notary tells Nick the papers are in order. I'll take them to your lawyer. Nick - I think we're done here. I think everyone understands the importance of discretion. As far as people outside of this room, this was Will's decision. I say that to protect you Will because the fact is I have nothing to lose if the truth comes out whereas Will, on the other hand ... Lucas - You're great grandfather practically built this hospital. If he could see you now he'd be disgusted. You are not a Horton. Nick - I need to go find Gabi. EJ - Nick, 4 years ago I stood in a courtroom and asked for leniency for you, leniency you got. Leniecy without which you would not have gotten your parole. William is like a son to me and I belong to a family you do not want to mess with. Nick - You don't scare me. EJ - Then you're a lot more stupid than you look. Nick stares him down. Maybe. Then he walks away leaving behind a dumbfounded EJ. Sami is hugging Will crying her crocodile tears. He's a viscious S.O.B. but it's my fault. I'm so sorry. Will - No, I have nobody to blame but myself. He turns to Sonny - Can you take me home? Lucas goes to Sami - You tried. It's not your fault. Sami - He can't get away with this. Lucas - It looks like he just did. He leaves. Hypocrite Sami asks EJ - How can anybody be so cruel?

Nick asks Gabi how she's feeling. Good, how about you? Nick - Excited, happy. All of our problems are over. Everyone finally came to their senses. Will, his whole family, they all finally realised that you and the baby are the biggest priority. No one, not even Sami, is going to be able to bother us now. Gabi - What did you do? Nick - I did what I had to do and now I want to marry you as soon as possible.

Segment 6: EJ comes into Sami's office. He wants to go home, all of this can wait until the morning. Sami is in a snit. EJ insists she needs to go home and get some rest. Sami whines - Why? So I can ruin the rest of my kids lives? EJ - Would you let me help you?

Sonny and Will return to Will's dorm room. Sonny wishes there was something he could say. Will - It's over now. Will looks at the sonogram - Our little girl.

Gabi - That totally came out of the blue. Nick - You know how much I want to marry you. Gabi - All of a sudden you want to get married right now. You told Rafe that we'd wait. Nick - And we waited over a month. You know how much I want the 3 of us to be a happy family. I wouldn't do anything to screw this up. There's no more reason to wait. Please marry me. Gabi - Yes of course. She hugs him.

Chloe comes back in the room and tells Dan that her mom will be here tomorrow. Dan - Good. And once again you are going to stay away from Jennifer and Abigail. If you happen to run into them you cross the street and stay away from them. Chloe - I said I would do that and I'm going to keep my word. Dan - Good. He leaves.

Segment 7: Abby is at home. Mom, I lost it because of Chloe but I'm fine now. I hate it that you and Daniel are breaking up because you're worried about me. Jen - We are not breaking up. We're just trying to figure it all out right now. Abby - It feels like it's my fault. Jen - It's not. It's not my fault. It's not Daniel's fault. I just hope that Daniel figures out whose fault it is and he gets Chloe out of his life for good.

Nancy calls Dan. It's so good to hear your voice. Dan - Who is this? Nancy - It's your son's proud grandma. Dan - Nancy, sorry ... Nancy - Don't worry about that, it's been a long time since we've spoken but that's all going to change. I can't wait to see Parker again. Dan - It's really nice of you to help us out like this. Nancy - Thank you Daniel. There's something that I want to say. I know a lot of what's going on. I love Chloe to death but I can clearly see that she needs to let go, move on. I'd like to maybe sit down with you when I get back to Salem. Maybe I can help Chloe find her way through all of this. Dan - That would be great. Nancy - Good, then we'll talk when we get there.

Chloe gets a call from her mom. It went great. I stayed on script and he bought it all. Chloe - Thank you so much. Nancy - Don't worry honey. It's all going to work out just the way you planned.

Cam tells Nick not to forget that Gabi needs her sleep. After Cam leaves Gabi tells Nick she hopes she's not too excited to sleep. I love you Nick. Nick - I love you so much and I'm going to make you so happy. They kiss.

Rafe and Kate are in bed together when Rafe's phone rings. Rafe - I really don't want to get that but it's work so I have to. He takes the call. Okay, I'll be right there. Sorry. Kate - That's okay. Duty calls. Rafe - It won't take long. I'll make sure it doesn't take long. Kate - So what are you trying to say? Rafe - Stay here if you want. I'll be back. They kiss.

When EJ tries to touch her Sami starts stomping around. She doesn't want his sympathy and she sure as hell doesn't deserve it. I don't need you. She blubbers. I'm sorry. I do. More blubbering.

Will - I just can't get away from the fact that this is all my fault. Sonny - And Nick, he's just blameless? Would you please talk to my dad? Will - There's nothing to talk about. Sonny - So you're just going to give up after everything Nick did to you? Will - I don't know. I get why he did it. It wasn't fair. Sonny - And it was cruel. Will - Yes, and it was wrong but he's just trying to do what he thinks is best to protect Gabi and what he sees as his family. Sonny - Protect? From you? Will - From my family, my mom. He's right about how screwed up ... Sonny - No, that is just an excuse. I've been thinking about this. I was trying to piece this whole thing together. Nick played you and Gabi and everyone. You think that he just stumbled upon this evidence of what you did. No. He went looking for it and he found it and he sat back and waited for something to happen so he could justify using it. This whole thing was planned. That was why he was so thrilled when your mom got in it. Will - No. Sonny - Yes. You really think he's doing all this because your mother butted in? Will, he's doing this because you're gay.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lady Evol

All I could think about when EJ was threatening Nick is how much he looks like grumpy cat. I think it's the mouth shape when he goes all lipless.

I'd like to see discovering Nick's brand of crazy and undoing what he did as a kind of redemption story for Gabi, and going forward she and Will coparent and keep their friendship which I've always liked. I'm no Gabi fan or CB fan, but I just can't get behind these mother losing kids stories that Days has been all about. Seems like they're gearing up for it with Gabi and Chloe both- after all the Nicole crap... I love drama as much as anyone else, but I have limits. :/
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

TreasureCove
Mar 4 2013, 11:06 PM
To be honest I see Sonny, Lucas, and Kate as supporting in this story. Sami is the center, again. Before and after the whose-the-daddy bombshell dropped there was more focas on who could cram their head up Sami's ass first than on anything else.
at this stage the leads in this story are Nick and Sami...Will is running in quickly to be the lead but he continues to be overshadowed in his story by both Nick and Sami....
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

I've really been enjoying the episodes of late. The show is 100% better than what is was a few months ago...I still think this story with Wabi's baby is like the gift that keeps on giving. There are so many players involved that it works so well to see them all interacting in one room and then they all have little side stories.

Aside from Dannifer and Ejami the rest of the show is pretty entertaining. I don't know what it is, but I like Kate and Rafe. I just hope and pray that it's nothing but sex, but I fear good old Rafe there is developing feelings of some kind and Kate seems to be smitten, even if she knows that in the end, it's not probably a good thing to be with him. I find it strangely hysterical that Rafe finds absolutely no fault in Kate, at the moment, dude....you are boinking an older version of Sami, lol.

Anyway....I did like the Nick/Sami scenes. AS should never, ever, ever play the heroine ever again. If there is anything that the Ejamis and the Lumis agree with here, is that Sami is more in character now that she has been in a while, problem is who she's fucking at the moment, but since that might change in 6 months, then whatever. I'd rather see this version of Sami than the heroine, and AS rocks this Sami...not so much the other one. I also like the fact that the writing will have her scheming in some way, shape or form with both Ej and Lucas...kind of odd knowing the writer bias they have these days, but I like the fact that Lucas is included at least for now.

There are two things I want to point out...one Ej's statement about Will being like a son to him. Dude, no matter what you say, no matter who you tell it to, no matter who your sleeping with, I will never, ever believe that you have Will's best interests at heart. You might not want to hurt him NOW, but you did once upon a time and just because you now have his mother firmly planted on your penis, that does not mean that if Sami leaves you heartbroken tomorrow, that you won't go back into your dark side and seek revenge against those very people you claim to love....if you had the capacity to do it to your flesh and blood on multiple occasions, why should I think you wouldn't do the same to Will, who has no blood line back to you....yeah...I'll never buy you love him like a son dude....so don't try to sell me that crap.

The other thing...my dear Lucas....WTF did you just say to your son? Oh yeah:
Quote:

Lucas - What about your own daughter? Do you really want her to be raised by a blackmailing murderer?

Lucas...back at ya....you have a daughter too....right? You left to go to HK at a time that Sami was playing around with Ej the last time, and this time I'm sure you won't have issues when she moves Allie into the Dimansion, with murders and blackmailers right?

Overall good show...I just can't stand Dannifer and Chloe but it was nice to see Nancy...and can we please get Abby to lose her virginity already......this is sooo stupid.
Edited by LuvingLumi, Mar 5 2013, 08:45 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MericP
Member Avatar

JessicaLeigh
Mar 4 2013, 01:48 PM
esp13
Mar 4 2013, 01:46 PM
NocturnalBlondie
Mar 4 2013, 01:42 PM
"Your great-grandfather built this hospital. If he could see you now, he'd be disgusted. You are not a Horton."

Be still my heart! I love you Lucas! :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:
Nick should have smiled and said that Lucas' father raped his own brother's wife and didn't get disowned, so he'll take his chances.
I'm cackling at this. :hail:
That would have been epic, LOL.

Truth be told, from where I'm sitting, being a Horton isn't...like, a prize.

They are all sorta fucked up.

Though I don't think Nick cares at the moment. :lol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic