Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Monday, March 4th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 4 2013, 07:45 AM (11,745 Views)
Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

lucas does not know about his father fast in order to do that lucas should have develop relationship with bill something the show still refuse to do so

and lucas did met tom he just did not know at time that tom was his grandfather
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Mar 5 2013, 08:43 AM
Lucas...back at ya....you have a daughter too....right? You left to go to HK at a time that Sami was playing around with Ej the last time, and this time I'm sure you won't have issues when she moves Allie into the Dimansion, with murders and blackmailers right?
:werd: Needed saying.

Love Lucas and the much-appreciated nuggets of Truth he regularly delivers to the likes of Jennifer and Sami, but it'll all be for nothing if we see him quietly acquiescing to his daughter being moved into the DiMansion again, sharing quarters with such paragons of virtue as Stefano and Kristen, nevermind E.J. Hoping it doesn't happen. Victor and Stefano may as well convert their residences into five-star hotels.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Mar 4 2013, 11:25 PM
Grandpa Hughes
Mar 4 2013, 11:04 PM
Btw, I missed the Kate/Gabi scene. Can someone give me a quick recap?
Kate came to visit her at the hospital. Gabi basically told her to GTFO. Rafe came in and stood up for Kate, telling Gabi she was just concerned about her and the baby. Gabi asked him why he was defending her. Then Rafe was all hey, hey, hey, whoa, whoa, whoa. Then Kate spouted some crap about doing anything to win Gabi over like getting her a car, yadda, yadda, yadda. Rafe asked Kate if she was planning to buy Gabi's affection and she said yes she was (HA!). Then she gave Gabi a gift certificate for a massage and spa treatment, and Gabi's reaction pretty much confirmed she can be bought.

P.S. Does GG's delivery remind anybody of Andrew Dice Clay sometimes? No? Just me then.
You should recap all the Gabi scenes, because reading this post was much more entertaining than watching her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nanasmiles

I have a problem with a court notary public witnessing ALL the crap Nick is throwing out and just watching it. WTH?!?! Nick is a freaking ex-con. He is on parole. He is breaking parole; blackmail is a CRIME!!!!! And I kept waiting for Will to sign the damn papers. Bugs Bunny would have made a fitting signature. And then he should have shot Nick a bird and walked off, with Sonny smirking at Nick as the rest of them laughed at him for his arrogance. Why did no one else call Nick's parole officer and report it. I could lie my way out of Nick's blackmail with a quick statement that I was talking to my dad about a 'what if?' scenario and Nick misunderstood. I could come up with a lot of stories if it saved my future with my child. That is how you know mothers did not write this crap. We know what we would do for our families. For our kids. I hope Nick is taken out in a big whodoneit and never comes back.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic